SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 41 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 5:13 pm

IrishGal wrote:I guess I'm very confused about why some think that Chris is not good enough for Whitney. I look at Chris and I see an extremely loyal son who loves his family, is dedicated to running and making a success of the family farm which means that long after his parents are gone he will be helping support his sisters and their families by keeping the farm operating. I felt that he was a total gentleman in both Andi's season and his own. He showed compassion and empathy for the women in his season to the extent that he actually teared up when having to let them go.  I can't think of anything heinous that he has done other then DUI problems when he was younger which is bad but not really unusual among young adults. I have the highest respect for Whitney and I think Chris is plenty good for her. JMHO. Smiley

I agree :Thanktwo

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 14, 2015 5:47 pm

Yep! So agree IrishGal. I appreciate different strokes for different folks and some might still be reeling over Chris being the Bachelor vs. Arie. I get it! I preferred Arie for Bachelor too but was pleasantly surprised by the season I watched with Chris as lead.

Yep, Chris might bumble his words and have a bit of a temper. Yep, he had minor run-in's with law in his early 20's. He's human. But, if you consider all of the other Bachelors in the past, I'd put him near the top in terms of being a "good catch." How many past Bachelor leads can we truly say possessed all of these things that Chris offers:

- Legitimate career with growth opportunity
- Financially very stable homeowner
- Ambition beyond being a celebrity (but smart enough to leverage his time as lead into $$)
- Loving, rock-solid family support
- Happy to poke fun at himself
- College educated
- Capable of sustaining a long-term, committed relationship as an adult
- No bashing from former contestants (IMO). General consensus from women on his show seems to be that he treated them with respect and caring
- Handsome/rugged good looks
- Interest in being a father/having family
- Heterosexual  

What other past leads can also check off all of these boxes that Farmer Chris can check? Andrew Firestone ... Travis Stork ... Sean Lowe ... not many IMO.

BTW - many former Bachelors who claimed to want to find a wife are STILL not married ... (Andy Baldwin, now 38; Jake Pavelka, now 37; Brad Womack, now 42; Jesse Palmer, now 36; Charlie O'Connell, now 40; Prince Lorenzo, now 42 ... gee, Fleiss has a great track record for picking guys wanting to get married!!)

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Thu May 14, 2015 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu May 14, 2015 5:57 pm

IMO Whit is a strong, smart, independent, self reliant, very personable, warm and attractive woman who has weathered admirably the heartbreak of losing her mother at a young and vulnerable age.  She managed to graduate college without a parent in her life, has pursued with zest her passion for fertility nursing, and made a seemingly very happy and full life for herself in Chicago.  I really doubt she was hard up to get a date in Chicago, but just never met "the one." She believed Chris could be the one and with her usual well organized and enthusiastic pursuit of her goals, she went for it and fell in love.

I LOVE  that she has not allowed herself to lose her individual self in the relationship.  She found a way to balance her passion for her career and the relationship with Chris by working out a remote position that gives her flexibility. When, imo, Chris lasted longer on DWTS  than they expected, she left LA to do what she needed to do for herself- check in at work, go home to Kentucky for the Derby and pick up her beloved Lillie.  Then off to Iowa to be part of Chris' passion and get a taste of what the farm life would be like. 

I admire her so much and would be beyond proud to have raised such a daughter. We know and see the public, socially awkward Chris. We don't know that he doesn't shower her with the love and respect she deserves in private. She has been warmly embraced by his close and loving family. 

Bottom line for me: if Whit is happy and believes Chris is "good enough" for her, that's all that matters, and that's good enough for me.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 14, 2015 5:59 pm

^^^You go girlfriend! KB_MOM ... clapping!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu May 14, 2015 6:02 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Yep! So agree IrishGal. I appreciate different strokes for different folks and some might still be reeling over Chris being the Bachelor vs. Arie. I get it! I preferred Arie for Bachelor too but was pleasantly surprised by the season I watched with Chris as lead.

Yep, Chris might bumble his words and have a bit of a temper. Yep, he had minor run-in's with law in his early 20's. He's human. But, if you consider all of the other Bachelors in the past, I'd put him near the top in terms of being a "good catch." How many past Bachelor leads can we truly say possessed all of these things that Chris offers:

- Ambition beyond being a celebrity (but smart enough to leverage his time as lead into $$)
- College educated
- No bashing from former contestants (IMO). General consensus from women on his show seems to be that he treated them with respect and caring
- Heterosexual  

What other past leads can also check off all of these boxes that Farmer Chris can check? Andrew Firestone ... Travis Stork ... Sean Lowe ... not many IMO.  

BTW - many former Bachelors who claimed to want to find a wife are STILL not married ... (Andy Baldwin, now 38; Jake Pavelka, now 37; Brad Womack, now 42; Jesse Palmer, now 36; Charlie O'Connell, now 40; Prince Lorenzo, now 42 ... gee, Fleiss has a great track record for picking guys wanting to get married!!)
:claphands yes The like button just wasn't enough for this post. Well stated and I agree with every word.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu May 14, 2015 6:05 pm

MVMom  bestbud! Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 1377737533

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2015 6:09 pm

KB_Mom and MVMom, both great posts! Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 1377737533

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 14, 2015 7:00 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:Yep! So agree IrishGal. I appreciate different strokes for different folks and some might still be reeling over Chris being the Bachelor vs. Arie. I get it! I preferred Arie for Bachelor too but was pleasantly surprised by the season I watched with Chris as lead.

- College educated
- Heterosexual  

:claphands yes The like button just wasn't enough for this post. Well stated and I agree with every word.

Let me see...how do i feel about this? danceround jumping :crazy dance: I love Whit but I agree Chris brings a lot to the table too and I get really tired of hearing him be bashed all the time. :soapbox
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2015 8:25 pm

Maybe Chris just isn't the type to publicly show his affection and likes to keep it private. There are lots of guys like that.

Bach New Zealand which just finished airing repeatedly said from the beginning he isn't like that at all. He and his F1 are the cutest couple. There are lots of pics and interviews, he hardly touches her. He'd be crucified if he was Bach US laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 12:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe Chris just isn't the type to publicly show his affection and likes to keep it private. There are lots of guys like that.

Bach New Zealand which just finished airing repeatedly said from the beginning he isn't like that at all. He and his F1 are the cutest couple. There are lots of pics and interviews, he hardly touches her. He'd be crucified if he was Bach US laugh out loud

I would totally agree with you regarding bolbed if it wasn't for Chris not refraining from showing his emotions/affection during the Bachelorette and Bachelor seasons with the other women.
Also posting a YouTube video regarding his ex and his feelings for her doesn't tell me he's that shy of a guy and doesn't call for privacy.
I believe that, when Chris REALLY feels something, it shows and he's expressing it. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 15, 2015 12:20 am

Has it occurred to anyone that maybe Whitney is the one who doesn't like PDA and Chris is respecting that ? If so she's just like me. Many professional women don't want men hanging all over them and she knows that everything she does will be seen by her bosses and her clients due to relentless social media.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 15, 2015 12:55 am

It is possible that she isn't into PDA, but she had several public dates and seemed to have no problem showing and/or initiating affection on the show with the camera crew, wedding guests, the crowds watching filming, etc. around.  Including the jumping hello hug and kiss with her legs wrapped tightly around him, that we saw several times from her.   Hugesmile

I was one that was a fan of the girls (F1-F3) more than Chris this past season.  I do think Chris is a good guy at heart.  He loves his family and has other admirable qualities, as well.  I don't necessarily dislike him, but neither do I really like him either.  Those feelings have nothing to do with who he did or didn't choose, etc. or the fact he ended up as bach instead of Arie or anyone else.  There's just something about him... well, he's just not my cup of tea.   Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 3806527698   But I'm sure we've all felt that way about a lead at one time or another.  If he's what Whitney wants then good for both of them.  I'm happy for them and hope they make it if it's what they both want. JMHO as always...
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu