SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 40 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 14, 2015 2:09 pm

^^Albean and Onlyme ... agree 100% yes

While either outcome would not surprise me, I hope they eventually marry. I think Whitney is great for Chris and he (plus his loving family) are great for her. They seem to be nice & sincere, hardworking people with similar values and lifestyle choices who match up well IMO both onscreen and in real world.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Rolly Thu May 14, 2015 2:23 pm

Do I know where this couple will be 6 months from now, no. It just seems to me that they both are sincere, want the same things and are on the same page with where things are right now. Down the road they may be in totally different places and it just doesn't work out. The probability for any of these couples to stay together after the show isn't great. And for couples that do get married (from the show or not) half end in divorce. Sad but true.

Lots of people from this forum saw a special relationship for Josh/Andi and Tim/April... where are they now? Chris/Des and Sean/Catherine got married...does anybody know for sure if they will still be together 10 yrs from now...no. Couples that look "perfect" and have "it" sometimes don't stand the test of time.

We will see where Whitney and Chris are 6 months or a year from now. I hope they make it but maybe they won't. But for today they are together, seem happy and are making plans for their future. I say               :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: good for them!!! I think they have a better chance to make it long term than most couples I see come out of these shows. JMOAA  ;)  Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 2:29 pm

I'm glad their fans have had good news this week, but I still don't see them together. It will make me pleasantly surprised if it turns out they are 'for realz.' Omg, I have become such a cynic. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Thu May 14, 2015 2:34 pm

I should have added to my last post I do hope they get married. I didn't feel the same way with Andi/Josh, Sean/Catherine (although they did get married, just a tad boring for me), JP/Nikki. Now that I think about it, I haven't been as hopeful since Ashley/JP and Chris/Des.

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Empty ditto again

Post by Nonina430 Thu May 14, 2015 2:49 pm

Rolly wrote:Do I know where this couple will be 6 months from now, no. It just seems to me that they both are sincere, want the same things and are on the same page with where things are right now. Down the road they may be in totally different places and it just doesn't work out. The probability for any of these couples to stay together after the show isn't great. And for couples that do get married (from the show or not) half end in divorce. Sad but true.

Lots of people from this forum saw a special relationship for Josh/Andi and Tim/April... where are they now? Chris/Des and Sean/Catherine got married...does anybody know for sure if they will still be together 10 yrs from now...no. Couples that look "perfect" and have "it" sometimes don't stand the test of time.

We will see where Whitney and Chris are 6 months or a year from now. I hope they make it but maybe they won't. But for today they are together, seem happy and are making plans for their future. I say               :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: good for them!!! I think they have a better chance to make it long term than most couples I see come out of these shows. JMOAA  ;)  Hugesmile
Ditto again  bestbud!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 14, 2015 3:23 pm

I jump on this board since I haven't post-show, after noticing all the negativity in press around and many gossip/rumors posted, despite my personal opinion of Chris and actually not knowing a thing about the couple since the show ended, I admit to had been wrong during TB, so I could never dare to predict the future for these 2, or anyone, but I do think they are "a real deal" (since nobody said that the reality is all dolled-up pretty) and for what is worth, their own maker, so the public can "talk, talk,talk", while they are writing their story (even if doesn't suit "our" taste).
So I leave on this note: firstly, I wish them well, secondly, I hope for Whitney to have a life and a family she envisioned and 3rdly, I must retract when I questioned once "when would Chris start to 'man-up' and lead" ... Chris had his fun-time with The Bach gig and DWTS playtime stint ... now, it's Whitney's time to rule.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 3:41 pm

Rolly wrote:Where is everybody? :anyone?:

Did you see Whit made it to Iowa...and she was on a tractor??? Some weeks I'm eatcrow (there have been one or two of those  giggling)  other weeks I'm not. Not this week.

Did you see their body language? Something seems so "on" with them. #farmgirl 🐷 #shesanatural Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 297491761                                           :happydance:  goteam

OK so I'm :stirthepot I'll behave after my second cup of coffee. lolpanda

I would save the happy dance if they make it to the altar because that's when you know if it was for real or for the show... handwave

That's a pretty good photo op that we got here. Back in the game, the show must go on until the flag drops.
Last week, when everything looked so doomed for them, I was thinking, the only way they could stop the rumors would be a nice picture of Whitney on Chris laps in the tractor. Bingo ! We got the shot with the tractor (no lap seating though, too promiscuous ? J/K)...

As for the picture of the lovey dovey couple posing, except for the tractor, I have the same one of my brother and I.  Looks like good friends on this picture.
So yeah, I am not convinced that this couple is the real deal.
If I hear Chris talking with passion about W, if I see sparkles in his eyes about her, if I see him really embracing her on the pictures and behaving like a newly engaged man enamored with his fiancé, well then I could believe it's there. But not right now.

Sorry to rain on the avid fans' parade but I can't see through these rose-colored glasses...
There's still some explaining to do as to why Chris didn't rush to his beloved after DWTS elimination after quite some time apart and went to a premiere in LA instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu May 14, 2015 4:32 pm

I just have to say in regards to ^...I'm glad you never saw my husband and I together when we were dating. Because those things you said about really embracing her, sparkles in his eyes, speaking with passion...yeah...that's not us, not in public. Never has been, never will. Now...spend a couple of hours around us with our closest friends and you'll know that we have a deep love and respect for each other. We also have a great friendship and an unbreakable bond. We have been through hell and back together and somehow came out of it stronger than ever.

I say all of that, because when I see two people that respect each other and have built a great friendship I say that ANYTHING is possible. Either a great love for each other that leads to marriage or the best of friends.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 14, 2015 4:44 pm

onlyme wrote:I should have added to my last post I do hope they get married.  I didn't feel the same way with Andi/Josh, Sean/Catherine (although they did get married, just a tad boring for me), JP/Nikki.  Now that I think about it, I haven't been as hopeful since Ashley/JP and Chris/Des.  

TWINS! bestbud! Those are my two favorite couples from franchise as well. I like Sean and Catherine but really surprised they got married with all of their differences.

Whitney and Chris also have age/maturity on their side. This is not their first whirl on the carousel in terms of falling in love so I imagine that they know what they want out of a partner. And, why not each other?! They are also at same life stage as Rolly noted above which is key.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu May 14, 2015 4:48 pm

I guess I'm very confused about why some think that Chris is not good enough for Whitney. I look at Chris and I see an extremely loyal son who loves his family, is dedicated to running and making a success of the family farm which means that long after his parents are gone he will be helping support his sisters and their families by keeping the farm operating. I felt that he was a total gentleman in both Andi's season and his own. He showed compassion and empathy for the women in his season to the extent that he actually teared up when having to let them go.  I can't think of anything heinous that he has done other then DUI problems when he was younger which is bad but not really unusual among young adults. I have the highest respect for Whitney and I think Chris is plenty good for her. JMHO. Smiley

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 14, 2015 5:05 pm

IrishGal wrote:I guess I'm very confused about why some think that Chris is not good enough for Whitney. I look at Chris and I see an extremely loyal son who loves his family, is dedicated to running and making a success of the family farm which means that long after his parents are gone he will be helping support his sisters and their families by keeping the farm operating. I felt that he was a total gentleman in both Andi's season and his own. He showed compassion and empathy for the women in his season to the extent that he actually teared up when having to let them go.  I can't think of anything heinous that he has done other then DUI problems when he was younger which is bad but not really unusual among young adults. I have the highest respect for Whitney and I think Chris is plenty good for her. JMHO. Smiley

ITA Good Post( just liking this wasn't enough Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 2498057887 ) and she loves Chris and HE is the guy she wants. I think Chris is a great catch and now he can even dance! :dancing peg: I think they are lucky to have found each other.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 14, 2015 5:12 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
onlyme wrote:I should have added to my last post I do hope they get married.  I didn't feel the same way with Andi/Josh, Sean/Catherine (although they did get married, just a tad boring for me), JP/Nikki.  Now that I think about it, I haven't been as hopeful since Ashley/JP and Chris/Des.  

TWINS! bestbud! Those are my two favorite couples from franchise as well. I like Sean and Catherine but really surprised they got married with all of their differences.

Whitney and Chris also have age/maturity on their side. This is not their first whirl on the carousel in terms of falling in love so I imagine that they know what they want out of a partner. And, why not each other?! They are also at same life stage as Rolly noted above which is key.

Same! Hugesmile

I typically don't root for or really follow The Bachelor couples and much prefer the B'ette seasons, but I love Whit and hope this works out for them.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu