SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 64 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by MVMom39forever Fri May 29, 2015 6:26 pm

leselihau wrote:I think Chris had/has a crush on himself.  I think he thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.  The problem with that is...while he might be nice to look at, as soon as he opens his mouth to speak (mumble) I lose all interest in him.  So I suppose if he was mute he might not be so bad.  Eh, who am I kidding...dude has driven me crazy since about wk 2 of DWTS.  I like Whitney though.  She's strong, assertive, confident, smart, and beautiful...and hopefully will find her happily ever after.

As for Chris, well at least he has his pigs.

Yep! I started watching this season wishing that Arie was the Bachelor because I was SO not impressed with Farmer Chris during Andi's season with his goofy, producer-influenced secret admirer love letters and the way he essentially led the anti-Nick brigade in the house plus at the WTA, Chris' over-the-top way that he called out JJ. He was not my cup of tea.

But when the season started and he had such a fantastic cast of women, I started to warm to the whole idea of him as Bachelor and then I just loved their wedding date. GRACE has not been on here for a while but she and others said, "hmmm ... he looked drunk to me ... " but I stood firm in thinking he was head over heels for the wonderful Whitney.

Well, not anymore. Clearly I was wrong. Again.

I can't believe how many excuses that I made for the guy on this forum when all of you who called him out for not showing more affection to Whitney and all of those serious RED flags at the DWTS finale night ... no ! Chris really did treat Whitney like crap in the end.

GOOD LUCK thinking he is going to land any of the DWTS dancers. That ain't happening. no no

I hope some really swell guy comes a calling and fast for Whitney. She is the real deal! yes
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Fri May 29, 2015 6:35 pm

Yup MVMOM, I didn't post it but Whit looked borderline ticked in some of those paps videos, and he looked like he didn't give a hoot about her. At one point the paps yelled 'hold her hand!' and he reached/motioned for Witney. duh

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 6:40 pm

I am seeing a lot more compassion on SM for Whitney in this breakup than for Chris. I am sure that he and his family are sad too, but Whitney has just grabbed my heart.  I feel a bit miffed at Chris, it seems to me he could have treated her nicer.  But of course, I really do not know their personal relationship struggles.  Of course I wish them both happiness and the Soule family too.  Whitney's family seemed to be more skeptical.  Whitney or Chris had mentioned that Whitney's sister might come see a DWTS show.  I kept a look out for that.  It would have been a sign that she trusted the relationship, but she did not come either.  I think the Soule family is supportive and has been very kind to Whitney, but obviously the couple has to make it work.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 29, 2015 6:42 pm

Yep! If the paps could talk! I'm not too sure that Farmer Chris doesn't like the alcohol a little too much. He seemed bleary eyed and out of it in more than one pap video.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 29, 2015 6:44 pm

souleschris
I can't thank you all enough for the kind messages over the past few days. This has been really tough and your support means a lot to me.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri May 29, 2015 6:46 pm

^^^Bleuberry, oh my gosh ... the guy is clueless. I hope we discover that Whitney called it quits because she was sick of the charade.

Seeing your avi makes me wish for another Des/Chris season when the lead and F1 go on the show claiming to want to get married and pursue a career in a chosen field. And, surprise, surprise, ... a few years later that same lead and F1 actually are in the same fields and are happily married!!

Seasons like the past couple when the lead just wants to launch another career in show biz or in the public eye really should come with a disclaimer: This is just a television show. Do not believe anything you are seeing. We are just here for the ad revenues.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 29, 2015 6:50 pm

Chris is so dumb. Can he and josh "is this the ring I gave Andi?" Murray start a club? They can heartlessly abuse sm together.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri May 29, 2015 6:52 pm

Alanna wrote:Chris is so dumb. Can he and josh "is this the ring I gave Andi?" Murray start a club? They can heartlessly abuse sm together.

Hahaha, you tell them girl!!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 29, 2015 6:55 pm

Alanna wrote:Chris is so dumb. Can he and josh "is this the ring I gave Andi?" Murray start a club? They can heartlessly abuse sm together.

#neverforget :claphands rotfl laugh out loud

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 29, 2015 7:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:souleschris
I can't thank you all enough for the kind messages over the past few days. This has been really tough and your support means a lot to me.

Ummm, Chris... :shootme:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri May 29, 2015 8:08 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:souleschris

Ummm, Chris... :shootme:

Can someone explain why people seem to making fun of Chris for his thanking people for their support? I don't doubt that he has received support and I would imagine he feels sad or bad about the break up JMO. I have no idea what really happened in their relationship...probably they are the only ones to know. In my first marriage I was the one that wanted out but I still felt very sad about it.

As an outsider looking in I felt that W was putting more into making the relationship work. And if Chris for whatever reason didn't put in the effort W is better off without him. I don't think that makes him a bad person. Quite frankly I think it is his loss and he may end up regretting not trying harder.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri May 29, 2015 10:03 pm

He shouldn't have picked her in the first place... he knew he didn't love her but did it for the sake of TV, his sisters, and whatever contractual obligations he had he picked her. JMHO.

I somewhat feel bad for W but on the other hand she had her head in the sand and if she was still hanging out with Kaitlyn and Becca had to know at least a little bit how apathetic he was towards her vs. the other girls. Not a great place to start a marriage. She will be better off with someone who really wants her.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu