SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 65 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 29, 2015 11:15 pm

Rolly wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:souleschris
I can't thank you all enough for the kind messages over the past few days. This has been really tough and your support means a lot to me.

Ummm, Chris... :shootme:

Can someone explain why people seem to making fun of Chris for his thanking people for their support? I don't doubt that he has received support and I would imagine he feels sad or bad about the break up JMO. I have no idea what really happened in their relationship...probably they are the only ones to know. In my first marriage I  was the one that wanted out but I still felt very sad about it.

As an outsider looking in I felt that W was putting more into making the relationship work. And if Chris for whatever reason didn't put in the effort W is better off without him. I don't think that makes him a bad person. Quite frankly I think it is his loss and he may end up regretting not trying harder.
The way he treated her in that DWTS video says it all.  I stand by my emoticon.  He's a jerk!  Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Fri May 29, 2015 11:30 pm

lipsis wrote:Chris, Big Whit, Parental Soules, Little Wit and some roses at the DWTS finale party. Go to 4:05, 23:23 and 28:55

Very interesting watching this back now. At 23:21 they walk out and the paps ask him to 'hold her hand' and he reaches for Witney Carson. Him and Whit barely even make eye contact. They all look ticked.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 29, 2015 11:33 pm

This statement sums it up for me... It's weird that an engagement with someone one barely knows would not work out.  :dripdrip

Chris was always a douche, long before he was the lead. Whit is better off. JMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Sat May 30, 2015 1:14 am

Going to be so funny when everyone goes Chris who?? I haven't watched much of that video but wow- he doesn't even put his arm around her at all! So full of himself!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 1:40 am

Chris was not in love with whitney. Plain and simple.
I don't blame him for stopping the charade. I just wished he didn't pick Whitney just to obey the rules of the production with a forced engagement.
As for Whitney, I am not sad for her. If some, most viewers I should say, could see that Chris wasn't in love with her, why couldn't she ?
Nobody finds it strange that she was so blind to the obvious ?
Nobody wonders why ?

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat May 30, 2015 2:07 am

Set up so as not to upset the viewers - who want to see some sort of a love story ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat May 30, 2015 2:10 am

Let me start by saying I am not savvy on how to post links.  I can read between the lines though.  It is very telling that Mike Fleiss released the news.  If you look at todays ABC News online highlighting Whitney's message not that of Chris and the very revealing Hollywood Life by Bonny Fuller article about Whitney's likability by not only the fans but also by all the producers of the Bachelor.  The article references her possibility of being the Bachelorette and the fact the TPOB and ABC are not interested in any future relationship with Chris.  It is an interesting read.  I believe that Chris lost all support of ABC and the Bachelor franchise by his behavior on Dancing With The Stars both on and off camera.  Without a doubt the majority of people in the know side with Whitney. IMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat May 30, 2015 2:21 am

I'd like to read that article and can't find it?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat May 30, 2015 2:53 am

They are abcnews.com written today "Whitney Bischoff Speaks Out After Split from Chris Soules" and hollywoodlife.com/2015/05/28 "Whitney Bischoff Could Be The Next Bachelorette After Chris Soules Split" written last night.  Both articles used the same photo of Whitney.  The Bachelor franchise is linked with both sources. IMO  Hope this helps. :cutesmile!:
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sat May 30, 2015 3:06 am

Seabear wrote:They are abcnews.com written today "Whitney Bischoff Speaks Out After Split from Chris Soules" and hollywoodlife.com/2015/05/28 "Whitney Bischoff Could Be The Next Bachelorette After Chris Soules Split" written last night.  Both articles used the same photo of Whitney.  The Bachelor franchise is linked with both sources. IMO  Hope this helps. :cutesmile!:

Actually would like to see Whit as the next Bachelorette, but somehow don't think she will do it. Sure she has had enough of the publicity!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 30, 2015 3:45 am

Seabear wrote:They are abcnews.com written today "Whitney Bischoff Speaks Out After Split from Chris Soules" and hollywoodlife.com/2015/05/28 "Whitney Bischoff Could Be The Next Bachelorette After Chris Soules Split" written last night.  Both articles used the same photo of Whitney.  The Bachelor franchise is linked with both sources. IMO  Hope this helps. :cutesmile!:

Here's the ABC story and video.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/whitney-bischoff-speaks-split-chris-soules/story?id=31403262

And Hollywood Life

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/05/28/whitney-bischoff-next-bachelorette-producers-considering/

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat May 30, 2015 4:01 am

Thank you, lipsis

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu