SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:19 am

So ... 2 brunettes and 1 blonde ... all in their 20s ... so younger and with (what i assume) "not yet a woman" kind of mentality ...

I don't know if that says something about Sam ... and what he is looking for ...or it's just coincidental?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:27 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3201990/First-look-mystery-blonde-intruder-set-enter-Sam-Wood-s-life-Bachelor.html

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 2 2B74D6F500000578-3201990-image-m-91_1439891171653
Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 2 2B74D45700000578-3201990-image-a-122_1439891790762 Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 2 2B74D51600000578-3201990-image-m-121_1439891781141

It is believed that Network Ten are preparing to announce that two intruders will waltz into The Bachelor mansion - and hunky Sam Wood's life.

And after unveiling brunette beauty Lana Jeavons-Fellows as one of the gate-crashers, Daily Mail Australia can unveil an exclusive first look at the mystery blonde who will accompany Laura Dundovic's best friend.

Sam already looked smitten with the new blonde by his side on a group date at Sydney Cricket Ground on April 15 - around six weeks into filming, which started in early March.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:34 am

Mystery blonde is identified as Rachel Moore.

EXCLUSIVE SPOILER: 'She's a real piece of work!' Blonde intruder set to enter Bachelor Sam Wood's life is revealed as 'well connected' LA socialite Rachel Moore

The mystery blonde intruder set to enter Sam Wood's life on The Bachelor has been revealed as Australian-born LA socialite, Rachel Moore.
A source told Daily Mail Australia on Wednesday that the former Virgin flight attendant, who now lives in the Gold Coast with her aunt and uncle, is 'a real piece of work' with her party lifestyle and celebrity friends.
However, another source defended Rachel saying she can be tough when she needs to be, although they confirmed she is 'out in the VIP section every night of the week when she's in LA usually with A-list musicians.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3203168/Blonde-intruder-set-enter-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-s-life-revealed-LA-socialite-Rachel-Moore.html

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 2 2B74D6F500000578-3201990-image-m-91_1439891171653
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:01 pm

EXCLUSIVE: The Bachelor intruder Rachel Moore said to be 'best friends' with Grammy winner Printz Board… but has been on benefits and lives with elderly relatives

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3203654/The-Bachelor-intruder-Rachel-Moore-benefits-lives-elderly-relatives.html#ixzz3jHja3PA3
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Rachel's IG. Currently set to private.
@rachelmoore.xo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:41 am

New girl on show, Rachel Moore, M&G

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 2 734071-a36bd3a4-46d7-11e5-ac0e-632009ba126e
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/lana-jeavon-fellows-and-rachel-moore-rock-the-bachelor-mansion-next-week-as-intruders/story-e6frfmyi-1227491734099
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:43 pm

I'm curious...

Do we know if TPTB had planned (from beginning) on bringing in 2 new woman half way through OR if it was 'cos Sam wasn't really feeling it and TPTB thought they had to bring new woman in?

Anyone?? Beuller? giggling
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:25 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:I'm curious...

Do we know if TPTB had planned (from beginning) on bringing in 2 new woman half way through OR if it was 'cos Sam wasn't really feeling it and TPTB thought they had to bring new woman in?

Anyone?? Beuller? giggling

Good question. I asked it myself over and over again. I think they didn`t planned it right away because they brought them pretty late in the game. Otherwise they would have brought them sooner then later. I think TPTB saw that there is something missing in Sam`s connection to the "frontrunners". There were no full package there. So they decided to bring two fresh girls.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:28 pm

Actually, I think it was the total opposite. I think he had his two favs and showed them most of his attention and they brought them in to shake things up and see if he would show interest in someone other than the frontrunners.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:49 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Actually, I think it was the total opposite. I think he had his two favs and showed them most of his attention and they brought them in to shake things up and see if he would show interest in someone other than the frontrunners.

IA. It was too obvious that he was only interested in 2 people and they still had a long way to go with filming so they brought the intruders for drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:31 pm

^IA. And it likely backfired on the frontrunners if Lana is F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:45 pm

New girl, Rachel, accepted my follow request on ig and said that the DM article told a bunch of lies. She said she doesn't even know the people who DM claimed that she lives with, and she said that she lives in a Queen size bed (as a response to them claiming she doesnt have a home of her own or smth like that).

All girls, new and old, have accepted my IG follow request except for Lana who doesn't seem to be accepting any fan requests.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+7
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
Aunties_Love
Maddy
GiveMeARose
ThankMeLater
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum