SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:19 pm

EmmK wrote:New girl, Rachel, accepted my follow request on ig and said that the DM article told a bunch of lies. She said she doesn't even know the people who DM claimed that she lives with, and she said that she lives in a Queen size bed (as a response to them claiming she doesnt have a home of her own or smth like that).

All girls, new and old, have accepted my IG follow request except for Lana who doesn't seem to be accepting any fan requests.

Well looks like she is accepting now. Cause she has suddenly over 200 followers more than couple of hours ago. But she cleaned her IG. She had 190 pics before she started accepting requests. And now there are only 184.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:22 pm

natik wrote:
EmmK wrote:New girl, Rachel, accepted my follow request on ig and said that the DM article told a bunch of lies. She said she doesn't even know the people who DM claimed that she lives with, and she said that she lives in a Queen size bed (as a response to them claiming she doesnt have a home of her own or smth like that).

All girls, new and old, have accepted my IG follow request except for Lana who doesn't seem to be accepting any fan requests.

Well looks like she is accepting now. Cause she has suddenly over 200 followers more than couple of hours ago. But she cleaned her IG. She had 190 pics before she started accepting requests. And now there are only 184.

Yup, plus before going on the show her last pic posted was on Apr 8, 2015. She posted again on Aug 19, 2015.

Last edited by ElonM on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:22 pm

GA started a thread for Rachel Moore https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3131-bachelor-australia-season-3-rachel-moore

Her IG is public so will post in her thread as I just saw Snez like RM's pics
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+7
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
Aunties_Love
Maddy
GiveMeARose
ThankMeLater
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum