SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by notarose Tue May 12, 2015 3:13 am

sdmom wrote:I am sure some guys like Nick while others don't. Just like last season.

:yes:  However last season there was the false idea that no one did. At least this time we know of two before the season even begins airing.  Good to know he wasn't isolated.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by officeRules Tue May 12, 2015 8:33 am

Oh my... I'm insanely excited for this season to start airing!
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 12, 2015 8:46 am

officeRules wrote:Oh my...  I'm insanely excited for this season to start airing!

IA...bring it on!!! :Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 12, 2015 8:56 am

I remember someone mentioned Tanner following Nick when he was deemed cut due to SM activity. I'm surprised Nick commented on his IG though, because it kind of gives it away that Nick was on the show. Though I suppose anyone who goes stalking the guys' SM would know that already.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue May 12, 2015 9:02 am

woohoohoo, so some guys may not be completely against Nick?, well what a surprise (not).
Interesting, that Ben Z. is one I really find to be sweet and a goodhearted guy, so I like the possibility of new friendships ... Tanner, another bloke I don't mind. I'm now curious how have Ben H. and Nick got along - if ever (or is it another Nick/Josh/Marcus story)?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 12, 2015 10:42 am

Do F1 guys typically follow/comment on other guy's social media so soon? Devil's advocate: maybe it's easier for him to get along with them now because he was eliminated and ultimately a non-threat.

Also further devil's advocate, do you think Nick would have gone into the FRC with a beard, not clean shaven?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 10:56 am

sosleepy wrote:Do F1 guys typically follow/comment on other guy's social media so soon? Devil's advocate: maybe it's easier for him to get along with them now because he was eliminated and ultimately a non-threat.

Also further devil's advocate, do you think Nick would have gone into the FRC with a beard, not clean shaven?

hehe, I dunno about the position Nick ended, but Des' Chris wasn't clean shaven going into FRC too Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 34 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 12, 2015 10:57 am

Sosleepy, on being friendly with the other guys on SM shortly after filming; I have actually not paid attention to a lot of F1's in the past before other than Josh & Chris Siegfried.

I don't believe Josh was friendly with other guys until during the airing of the season & then it was mostly Marcus & Brian the basketball coach. Chris Siegfried was mostly MIA on SM & he really didn't chat with any of the other guys until after the season was done.

Some posters have said that maybe Kaitlyn likes Nick with the scruff. On Andi's season however, Nick was clean shaven both at the fantasy suite date & before the FRC, so a different Nick this time I guess.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 10:57 am

Final 1 in this time is going to be different because of social media everything is out the door.  In the past the winner is always quite.  We who sleuth knows Nick is on the show but the audience does not know so he can use social media all he wants.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 12, 2015 11:00 am

reason wrote:Final 1 in this time is going to be different because of social media everything is out the door.  In the past the winner is always quite.  We who sleuth knows Nick is on the show but the audience does not know so he can use social media all he wants.

Good point!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 12, 2015 11:05 am

SM - typically I think F1 SM behaviour is more like what is happening with Ben H, Chris, and Shawn where they are mysterious and silent then emerge from the fog

Bearded FRC - cantstopl Why not?!  He may have furry arms and legs as well ...

Who else wants a shower scene before the FRC? hi

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 12, 2015 11:45 am

Touché!  I barely paid attention to Des's season, so I had totally forgotten Chris was bearded.

ETA: a bearded, seemingly "depressed" Chris would fit in nicely with the Brooks foiler campaign. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they try to foil away from the F1 (Nick), because just the fact that he is even on this season at all is a mid-season surprise they would probably like to keep hidden.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite