SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 11:52 am

I think the reflection pic upthread lady, has too much clothes on to be JS. Smiley

I think the F3 all came home together around the 8th. This pic taken on the 9th confirms Nick was back in Chicago. So whatever position he ends up in, he was home around the 8th. F1, spent more time with the lead, F2-F3- sequestered. The others didn't surface SM until the bio's came out which IMO they were told to wait till that time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by julychild Sun May 17, 2015 11:53 am

Nope! Someone found a pic of Chris, posted in late March, but some think it was a throwback post. Joe was back on SM a day before FRC supposedly took place. Ben and Shawn surfaced several days after Kaitlyn did. No way to know when they actually got home.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 17, 2015 11:56 am

julychild wrote:
notarose wrote:
whipsnapper wrote:

Looks like multiple bracelets to me. I think he added to his collection.

It could be a gold watch band or 1 wide band bracelet.
The pic was taken in Hubbard Inn, Chi

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 59 <a href=chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 59 6EA684DB-A78D-4404-931D-FCD6A14DA90F_zpsllqkqqrc

Can't really see the bracelets but the reflection of the person taking the pictures appears to be that Jaclyn girl. I looked at her account and the hair looks similar plus she followed Nick's friend yesterday (meaning she met him?)...and Ben H. Maybe Nick gave her the spoiler speechless

It was Jaclyn who took the pic if her comment on the pic is accurate (photo credit).  Also Mark & Jacklyn are now following each other on IG. 
Another Jaclyn link, Nick retweeted her post a few days ago about Chicago finally having some sun.  Seems "the tan" wasn't acquired in Chicago.

Last edited by notarose on Sun May 17, 2015 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 11:57 am

Chris's total pic/follower count was changed mid April. What I mean is the speculated F3/4 with the exception of Nick,  didn't actually post pics of themselves until after the bio's came out. Shawn, Chris Ben

All the other funny business deleting pics, etc, they probably had no idea they were being sleuthed. Smiley

ETA: I stand corrected julychild. yes

https://instagram.com/p/2xS_AjswyW/?taken-by=nick_viall28
jaclynswartz
Photo cred lightbulb emoji's

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun May 17, 2015 12:03 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 17, 2015 12:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Chris's total pic/follower count was changed mid April. What I mean is the speculated F3/4 with the exception of Nick,  didn't actually post pics of themselves until after the bio's came out. Shawn, Chris Ben

All the other funny business deleting pics, etc, they probably had no idea they were being sleuthed. Smiley

Ooopsies! My post was in response to Emusha's question, which you also answered. You were just faster than me in clicking send...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 12:04 pm

We are crisscrossing jc laugh out loud I edited my post at the same time. laugh out loud I need more coffee!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 17, 2015 12:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We are crisscrossing jc laugh out loud I edited my post at the same time. laugh out loud I need more coffee!

Coffee is right! Woke up four hours before my alarm!!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 17, 2015 12:11 pm

...and btw, why is Nick's tan not fading. How burnt was he when he got back, it's been over a week, already!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 12:18 pm

and it's always cloudy inside. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun May 17, 2015 12:18 pm

I'm a little confused here! Are we saying Nick, Ben, Shawn & Dr Chris all only posted post-FRC on either May 8 or 9?

Also, what is Nick's association with Jaclyn? Does it go back to pre-show?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 12:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Chris's total pic/follower count was changed mid April. What I mean is the speculated F3/4 with the exception of Nick,  didn't actually post pics of themselves until after the bio's came out. Shawn, Chris Ben

ETA: I stand corrected julychild. yes

https://instagram.com/p/2xS_AjswyW/?taken-by=nick_viall28
jaclynswartz
Photo cred lightbulb emoji's
I actually agree with this and this is one of the clues that make sense to me that Dr. C isn't F1 -- likes and favorites and deletes aren't overtly visible unless someone is being sleuthed and the fact that Dr. C had his phone at that time to make deletions tell me that he likely was not still on the show at that time. TPTB likely caution against social media activity and the contestants can interpret that in whatever way a novice like Dr. C and Joe won't understand that we watch everything even beyond posting and replying

when it comes to posting then all the guys (Shawn, Nick, Ben -- same guys with HTD buzz and minus nick no ^ suspicious social media activities) seem to have reemerged at the same time so that part of it is inconclusive it seems even if we have clear evidence of nick's wherabouts which coincide with K's

the tan is actually a great point -- K is also VERYYYY tan. who else is "very tan" other than nick??

Last edited by emusha on Sun May 17, 2015 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 17, 2015 12:21 pm

jojo47 wrote:I'm a little confused here! Are we saying Nick, Ben, Shawn & Dr Chris all only posted post-FRC on either May 8 or 9?

Also, what is Nick's association with Jaclyn? Does it go back to pre-show?

Jaclyn and Nick - association started sometime during the airing of Bette 10.

Only pic I'm aware of : Nov 2014 - Chi Bach Nation peeps (Nick S was in sunnier climes at the time).

Last edited by notarose on Sun May 17, 2015 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite