SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 7:00 am

Litta123 wrote:Check out Nick's bracelet in the mirror reflection. One more thing to analyze. giggling

Looks like multiple bracelets to me. I think he added to his collection.

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by nutty1 Sun May 17, 2015 8:45 am

Nick looks happier than he did after Andi's season, IMO. May not mean anything sleuthing-wise, just an observation.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 17, 2015 8:48 am

whipsnapper wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Check out Nick's bracelet in the mirror reflection. One more thing to analyze. giggling

It could be a gold watch band or 1 wide band bracelet.
The pic was taken in Hubbard Inn, Chi

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 58 <a href=chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 58 6EA684DB-A78D-4404-931D-FCD6A14DA90F_zpsllqkqqrc

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun May 17, 2015 9:49 am

I think Nick sole reason for being on this season. Is to be the lead for next season.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 9:59 am

nutty1 wrote:Nick looks happier than he did after Andi's season, IMO. May not mean anything sleuthing-wise, just an observation.
IA. If there are only 3 HTDs though, I think that logically, Nick is the one who doesn't get one and thus not in F3. Since Nick is a past contestant and came on the show later and was active on SM while on the show it is so difficult to decipher anything with him. But again, if there are only 3 HTDs, not exactly sure why Kaitlyn would do that unless not to put Nick's family through the same thing again? His family would undoubtedly ask her not to hurt Nick the way he was last year so if she knew he wasn't the F1 or had doubts I could see her letting him go and it being mutual and them both being happy with having tried.

I just cannot wrap my brain around Nick being anything other than F1 or not even in the F3. It just seems unlikely he would be in F2 or F3 spot given this is his second time around and Kaitlyn has been stated by RS to be calling the shots by F4 at least (when things got hazy).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 17, 2015 10:42 am

The guy in the Picture, Mark, and Nick are (or were) colleagues at Salesforce, and also good friends. Nick's caption says that it is good to finally catch with him, which means that they are seeing each other for the first time since Nick got back. Looking at Mark's IG, he was in Maui from the 8th and returned on Friday/Saturday. The first pic we got of Nick back in Chcago, post filming, was taken on the 9th. His first IG "like" was of Mark's Maui pic, on the 9th (Not liking anything on IG was one of the things that always made me feel that Nick wasn't the one using his SM during filming, and also still in the game. The boy likes stuff daily!) Kaitlyn surfaced in Calabasas, and later in Vancouver, on the 8th. Which to means that honeymoon period ended that morning.

* What I am trying to point out is that if Nick had been eliminated before the HTD's, they wouldn't have needed to keep him sequestered and he should have been back in Chi before the 8th...or doing his daily IG likes rounds

* I posted a pic, from Andi's season, that shows Nick with scruff, a day after we had seen him on his LCD clean shaven. This shows that he can grow a beard in about five days. Clean shaven for FRC (if he made it to F1), and have that much facial hair by the 9th, when we saw the pic.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 10:47 am

I'll say this -- the video pre announcement where nick said he selfishly wanted it to be britt was him being sheepish and a bit shy was very clearly looking like he was sweet on the girl 
whatever happened after that we know there's a lot of behind the scenes stuff
whether he fell in love or not or if it evolved into something else entirely i.e. scripted show, run for the bach role etc i think initially he was into the girl and wanted to get her. jmho
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 10:52 am

julychild wrote:The guy in the Picture, Mark, and Nick are (or were) colleagues at Salesforce, and also good friends. Nick's caption says that it is good to finally catch with him, which means that they are seeing each other for the first time since Nick got back. Looking at Mark's IG, he was in Maui from the 8th and returned on Friday/Saturday. The first pic we got of Nick back in Chcago, post filming, was taken on the 9th. His first IG "like" was of Mark's Maui pic, on the 9th (Not liking anything on IG was one of the things that always made me feel that Nick wasn't the one using his SM during filming, and also still in the game. The boy likes stuff daily!) Kaitlyn surfaced in Calabasas, and later in Vancouver, on the 8th. Which to means that honeymoon period ended that morning.

* What I am trying to point out is that if Nick had been eliminated before the HTD's, they wouldn't have needed to keep him sequestered and he should have been back in Chi before the 8th...or doing his daily IG likes rounds

* I posted a pic, from Andi's season, that shows Nick with scruff, a day after we had seen him on his LCD clean shaven. This shows that he can grow a beard in about five days. Clean shaven for FRC (if he made it to F1), and have that much facial hair by the 9th, when we saw the pic.
this is very solid reasoning Julychild...  yes Just a couple of questions
which photo from nick did we get on 9th? 
And why do you think he would not have needed to be sequestered i.e. could what you described ^ have happened when he got sequesterd? do we know for a fact that they give them their cellphones when they are sequestered i.e. if he was sequestered we would have seen some IG likes before the 9th?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 10:53 am

^ Great info and great points, JC! yes

Nick is the wildcard for me and who, just based on pre-show sleuthing that culminated in him being on the show makes me think he is possible F1. I have been looking for reasons why he is potentially not F1 and other than him and Kait mutually agreeing it is not there despite early interest, I cannot come up with reasons he wouldn't be F1. Even more difficult to think of him as F2 or F3. The other spots? sure, since they may not be HTDs. It's really dicey because Nick is really an enigma with his SM activity that he had while filming - so with him I cannot take anything he does with any credibility. And if he is not F1 and yet all those points apply as you stated, who knows if he got to have a vacay somewhere and just relax so as to keep the foiler alive. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 17, 2015 11:18 am

emusha wrote:
julychild wrote:The guy in the Picture, Mark, and Nick are (or were) colleagues at Salesforce, and also good friends. Nick's caption says that it is good to finally catch with him, which means that they are seeing each other for the first time since Nick got back. Looking at Mark's IG, he was in Maui from the 8th and returned on Friday/Saturday. The first pic we got of Nick back in Chcago, post filming, was taken on the 9th. His first IG "like" was of Mark's Maui pic, on the 9th (Not liking anything on IG was one of the things that always made me feel that Nick wasn't the one using his SM during filming, and also still in the game. The boy likes stuff daily!) Kaitlyn surfaced in Calabasas, and later in Vancouver, on the 8th. Which to means that honeymoon period ended that morning.

And why do you think he would not have needed to be sequestered i.e. could what you described ^ have happened when he got sequesterd? do we know for a fact that they give them their cellphones when they are sequestered i.e. if he was sequestered we would have seen some IG likes before the 9th?

This one, posted earlier in this thread:

bluwavz wrote:
jennaluck1 Bachelorette party complete thanks to @nick_viall28! Meet hot guys in #chicago...check #jamielynnsbachelorette #thebachelorette 44min
chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 58 11236123_1074297205920158_895822667_n

http://websta.me/p/981566855629276737_5431312

I know it's been said that they changed things up this season, but they don't typically sequester the person who goes home before HTD's or was sent home RC after HTD's

If the FRC was really on the 3rd and Kaitlyn didn't surface in LA until 8th, then she had several days with her F1 and I don't see why they would have kept F2 and F3 sequestered and without their phones for that long. Emily was the last person to spend more than two days with her F1, and Sean and Arie were sent back to the US together, before she and Jef got back.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 17, 2015 11:40 am

notarose wrote:
whipsnapper wrote:

It could be a gold watch band or 1 wide band bracelet.
The pic was taken in Hubbard Inn, Chi

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 58 <a href=chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 58 6EA684DB-A78D-4404-931D-FCD6A14DA90F_zpsllqkqqrc

Can't really see the bracelets but the reflection of the person taking the pictures appears to be that Jaclyn girl. I looked at her account and the hair looks similar plus she followed Nick's friend yesterday (meaning she met him?)...and Ben H. Maybe Nick gave her the spoiler speechless

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 11:44 am

julychild wrote:
emusha wrote:

This one, posted earlier in this thread:

bluwavz wrote:
jennaluck1 Bachelorette party complete thanks to @nick_viall28! Meet hot guys in #chicago...check #jamielynnsbachelorette #thebachelorette 44min
chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 58 11236123_1074297205920158_895822667_n

http://websta.me/p/981566855629276737_5431312

I know it's been said that they changed things up this season, but they don't typically sequester the person who goes home before HTD's or was sent home RC after HTD's

If the FRC was really on the 3rd and Kaitlyn didn't surface in LA until 8th, then she had several days with her F1 and I don't see why they would have kept F2 and F3 sequestered and without their phones for that long. Emily was the last person to spend more than two days with her F1, and Sean and Arie were sent back to the US together, before she and Jef got back.

So based on this reasoning -- haven't kept track of this but -- do any of the guys give any indication that they were home before May 8th?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite