SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Stacia620 Thu May 21, 2015 1:34 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:"When she said it was a friendship in her mind and she hadn't even thought of a relationship with him"...I find that kind of hard to believe.

:yes:   What else is she going to say though without people questioning her motives? I personally understand that whatever her/Nick had before show was not something to hold against her for then going on the show but the tabloids would eat that stuff up with any pre-show relationship hint.

Yeah, you're right about that.  I guess that's about all she could say.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 3:01 am

sdmom wrote:He left his job ... not he QUIT his job
Also, Nick tweeted it today:
Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28

So cool to have @Benioff come to the Chicago office and spent some time with the team!! #dreamjob

Benioff is CEO of Salesforce. You don't think he would tag the big boss if he's no longer working?

Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff posted a twitter pic of his visit to the Chicago Salesforce office today.
@Benioff 5/20/15 3:04 PM
Amazing view from @salesforce Chicago while doing the q1 earnings call with @salesforce_IR!
https://twitter.com/benioff/status/601146611935289344

Nick's brother James started following @Benioff on twitter today.

#TeamViall #TeamNick

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 21, 2015 6:06 am

The tease also shows Kaitlyn telling the guys she had sex with one of them. This has to majorly affect the course of the season. 
Harrison: Kaitlyn, in general, is very affectionate with the guys and in her words, she made a mistake and goes too far with one of them. It's definitely an issue. But the thing with Kaitlyn you'll see is that at times she can be her own worst enemy. She's a wonderful Bachelorette because she wears her heart on her sleeve and lays everything out and says what's on her mind, but the flip side is that can get you into trouble. Like the issue with the two Bachelorettes, the social media masses often pick the lowest hanging fruit and go for that shot because it's easy. It's going to be easy to say things about Kaitlyn, so we'll see how people react.
omg yall just realized that nick and k are exactly alike in exactly this way that CH described!! i think nick's honest and authentic rawness and the committment to being exactly himself in all situations is exactly the trait that ppl misinterpret and cause him to be seen as arrogant and unwilling to adjust etc... and It just clicked for me that k is exactly the same wayy!! stubborn about their authenticity even if it gets them in trouble or paints them in a bad light...these two are like two peas in a pod in this sense.. so interesting!!

ETA: "But when he told me, his honesty was a turn-on." she said about Jared
I can totally see why nick turns her on in this case
i feel like both of them hold authenticity as one of their biggest core values and it is at the heart of why i like them both individually

"He seemed like a very interesting, intelligent guy, and I was into it." I"m soooo glad we're finally getting the attributes she finds attractive cos that's been the biggest mystery to me!! this quote is about JJ " I like a man who goes for it." < this quote is about Dr. C 
but i find all these quotes about attributes relevant to nick

And finally...
exactly what i think about nick is how she described herself -- and this is exactly nick's approach to life as well... wow  :Nod: learning so much in such a short time about this girl and why she is so similar to nick...
"And please know that it's hard to develop relationships that I hold so close to my heart and not make mistakes. I made some. I am human, and I am also honest. Do I have some regrets? Of course. But I also know that I followed my heart, and I hope you will remember that as you follow along too."
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 7:09 am

emusha, I agree everything you said above.
I'm so excited to see the story of these 2, Kait really seems to get what kind of person Nick is. It really doesnt matter about the spoiler now, I jsut want to see their journey unfolds.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu May 21, 2015 7:35 am

sdmom wrote:^when I first read that tweet, I thought he meant he's hoping the process and the outcome of the show will be better, not for a better edit. To me, Nick doesn't care what fans and non fans think. He never responds or defends himself against negative sm comments. He only cares about those who matter to him, like his family, true friends like Marquel.

Yes, sdmom, I thought Nick was focused on the show outcome too... and I totally agree that he only worries about those that matter to him!! :yes: yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu May 21, 2015 7:41 am

Alanna wrote:
emusha wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

JMO, but I think people overestimate how much negotiation power ANY contestant on this show has. Unless you're an Emily Maynard, you're pretty much going to have to wait and see what the producers do with your edit. I doubt that Nick realized that the guys would hate him that much or that the producers would give him that edit; I think that he just thought "hey, I REALLY like Kaitlyn and I'm going to get her and, since I've been on this show before, I'll be more careful". I don't think that he did anything wrong, just like Shawntel or Chris B or Kacie B didn't really do anything wrong. I think the guys just hated him because he was the frontrunner and they didn't expect him as competition; the producers probably had the choice to make either Nick look like the villain or all the other guys like bullies, and they chose the former.  

agree
i do think from the previews nick tried really hard to negate the potential of a bad edit by smiling a lot and being very non confrontational - everything else he said was very tame and the one suspect thing was spiced in the begining ie out of context 
nick was also pleading with millsy for a good edit this round - see his tag of millsy in a tweet to hollywood life upthread
But Nick was brought on as a villain. Was he really naive enough to think they'd give him a good edit this time around? Why? He brings the drama and that's the only reasons he's there. It's not like tptb are seriously running a matchmaking charity service here, just hoping two lonely hearts find each other. It's entertainment and Nick's drama is the draw.
IA Alanna. I can't imagine the villain edit was a secret to TPTB or Nick. He had to know what he was getting into. On the other hand, if N&K wind up together having "two lonely hearts find each other" is a nice dramatic ending too. giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu May 21, 2015 7:48 am

rosesrREd wrote:I'm wondering if Kaitlyn is so emotional because she chose the guy (Nick) a former contestant that came back and was resented by the other guys, and she knew she was making a choice which which would be seen as polarizing and unpopular.

:yes: Not just polarizing and unpopular, roses, but also maybe a little unfair? If N&K end up together, I think the fact that N&K knew each other before the show is going to come back and bite them both in the butt. It would paint a picture of the show as a sham, indicating that the guys really had no chance to find love with K... since she was already 'attached' to Nick.... If this is the case, I think the backlash on both of them is going to be harsh.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu May 21, 2015 7:51 am

Stacia620 wrote:This is interesting:

Bristowe revealed that she and Viall had been friends -- just friends! -- before she left to become the Bachelorette, but apparently the former contestant wanted more so he asked to be a part of the fight for her heart.

"It was a friendship in my mind. I hadn't even thought of a relationship with him," she explained. "And then I saw him and he booked a one-way ticket, and he left his job and it was for me, there was a sliver of a chance that I see somebody that I could spend my life with, I'm going to explore that."

http://www.etonline.com/tv/164916_exclusive_bachelorette_kaitlyn_bristowe_is_not_ashamed_of_having_sex_on_the_show/

Just responded to roses' post and this confirms my suspicions.  K HAS to say she and Nick were only friends otherwise the show was just a sham (a personal dating service where the other guys had no chance).... and if she and Nick are together, the backlash is going to be harsh.
ETA: I see Monica hi noted the same thing above. Great minds. giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu May 21, 2015 8:22 am

Alanna wrote:But Nick was brought on as a villain. Was he really naive enough to think they'd give him a good edit this time around? Why? He brings the drama and that's the only reasons he's there. It's not like tptb are seriously running a matchmaking charity service here, just hoping two lonely hearts find each other. It's entertainment and Nick's drama is the draw.

I happen to be one who sees TPTB as people who will fan the flames, stir the pot and then film what bubbles over; they are not attempting to compete with eHarmony for the "Matchmaker of The Year" Emmy. Therefore I totally agree with you on why they brought Nick back on the show.

Whether deserved or not, Nick was controversial and created drama and conflict with the other guys in the house on A's season when he was there from the very beginning. How better to assure more drama and conflict than to bring him back in the middle of a season where drama and conflict surrounds everyone who was in that same position in the past? It's like doubling down on a bet and is pretty much of a sure thing.

But it doesn't just stop there. Nick was also controversial with what he did at the ATFR with regard to the issue of "bachelorette sex" - so they brought him back opposite a bachelorette who makes no secret that she has had and likely will have sex with multiple partners during the filming of her season. Nick said that TPTB didn't put him up to asking "that question" but as I watched that show I think they surely did - it's just that Nick wasn't aware what they were doing and how they were baiting him.

And it doesn't stop there either. On A's season Nick didn't leave things go even after he was eliminated - he kept trying to get a second chance right up until the ATFR. If that history repeats itself, this isn't over even if the spoilers are correct at this point in time.

IMO the producers were doing cartwheels and breaking out the champagne when they learned that Nick and Kaitlin had been flirting on SM before filming started; there's just so many things that can bubble over from this pot if suitably hot and stirred.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu May 21, 2015 9:20 am

Speaking of N&K before the show, I noticed something the other day. Kaitlyn originally commented on one of Nick's "y&m" instagram/twitter posts, which was a major clue to sleuthers think he was going to be on her show (that and Nick's response to the "Canadian" comment).

I checked yesterday because I was curious and Kaitlyn's post seems to be gone.
https://instagram.com/p/z-wMBKMw3m/

From this, I'm guessing two things (and they could possibly both be true): 1) Kaitlyn wanted to destroy some of the evidence that they were more than friends pre-show; and/or 2) they're not together now (she's with Shawn or happy to be alone), and she wants to get rid of posts where she showed she liked him because she's either sad about their breakup or doesn't like him anymore. Or 3) it's just my computer and it's showing up for other people.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 9:24 am

Do you remember the comment that was on the instagram?

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 21, 2015 9:25 am

Did I read somewhere that Nick isn't one of the villains this season per RS? It was JJ and someone else. Of course Nick wouldn't fit in with the guys because I'm sure they resented him so I think he said he's an outcast. That makes sense.

I like the chemistry I see between Kaitlyn & Nick in the previews so will be interested to see them together. I don't really care if they were Facetiming pre-season and not even sure if the average viewer will know or care. It's more likely that fans of the other guys who will be mad and think it's not fair. I probably felt the same way when Mary came into Byron's show because I didn't like her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite