SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:58 pm

ANDI???????? The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 297491761

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:59 pm

So the only thing certain is that Ben and Nick have HTD? I'm gonna guess the other two are Joe and Shawn (based on SM activity).

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:02 pm

I'm confused. How did Andi get in the picture?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:04 pm

I don't think she is in the picture, GA.

I still see Chris getting a HTD over Joe.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:05 pm

BlackHalo wrote:So the only thing certain is that Ben and Nick have HTD? I'm gonna guess the other two are Joe and Shawn (based on SM activity).

Could be Jared or Chris too, right?

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:08 pm

nutty1 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:So the only thing certain is that Ben and Nick have HTD? I'm gonna guess the other two are Joe and Shawn (based on SM activity).

Could be but they have no SM accounts to base anything on. Someone in Chris' thread said he'd been deleting photos from his private insta account. There's no way they'd do more than 4 hometowns, right?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:09 pm

Wasn't today supposed to be Nick's HTD? Did his parents fly out to do what? And where would they fly? Are we sure Nick has a HTD?
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:11 pm

Yeah, I'm wondering about Nick's HTD now too, since it was supposed to be today. Was it all a ruse?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:13 pm

remockered wrote:Wasn't today supposed to be Nick's HTD?  Did his parents fly out to do what?  And where would they fly?  Are we sure Nick has a HTD?  

This?? I thought there was info that Nick's HTD was to take place today. Am I mis-remembering?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:14 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Could be but they have no SM accounts to base anything on. Someone in Chris' thread said he'd been deleting photos from his private insta account. There's no way they'd do more than 4 hometowns, right?

Unless he accepted you, you cannot see his photos.
In the past week, his number of posts and number of people he is following has not changed at all.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:14 pm

Joe tweeted CH to be on Andi's season. He was in love with her. Going by his previous tweet history, IMO he'll be the pooh disturber. He appears to be full of himself and somehow weasled himself on this season. JMHO

Dr Chris IMO is a shoe in for HTD maybe F3, next Bachelor. Dentist model all around clean guy?

We know Kaitlyn was very much into Shawn on the sumo date as per source who gave us this info. (this was before Nick arrived) Therefore IMO he's in the F4 mix.

We have sources now that posted Nick and Ben's HTD's are happening, will be happening.

Jared is ridiculously handsome, but maybe a bit too young for Kaitlyn?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:15 pm

remockered wrote:Wasn't today supposed to be Nick's HTD?  Did his parents fly out to do what?  And where would they fly?  Are we sure Nick has a HTD?  

:headbanging :headbanging :headbanging

YES, it was supposed to be today!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM