SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:15 pm

Maybe it's Ben's HTD that's a different date. Didn't the tweet mention filming this weekend?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:17 pm

Here is what Reality Steve had to say today :
"I’m not sure why all of the sudden yesterday I got bombarded with emails asking me about Kaitlyn spoilers. People really seem to have a short term memory when it comes to information I give out. Exactly one week ago I gave you 4 more guys to the season. I also answered 5 of the teaser questions I gave you and added 5 new teasers. Not to mention gave you the breakdown of what happened on the rapping group date. It’s the offseason. I don’t have information every single day of what’s going on with the “Bachelorette,” nor will I ever. Last season I went two whole weeks without saying anything regarding Chris’ filming and did you end up getting all the spoilers you needed? Of course. Do I know what’s happening right now? Yes. Do I know who’s left? Yes. But they are doing things this season that are different than past season. It’s a little more complicated this season so I’m just making sure I have everything ready to go before I deliver it. I don’t deal in speculation. That’s not what this site is. When I give you the spoilers, it’s stuff you will eventually see play out on TV. Be patient. We’re still three weeks away from the show starting. You will have you spoilers of this season (like you do every season) before the show starts. I understand that in this day and age you expect to know every single detail about every single thing on this show 4 seconds after it happens, but it doesn’t work like that. Calm down. Breathe. Play with your kids. You will get your spoilers in a nice, tidy bow before the show starts like you always do. Let me handle things on this end, and when I’m ready, I will deliver you the goods. In the meantime, enjoy the “Daily Links” every day

Edited- Source: Reality Steve site

So RS acknowledged they are doing things differently this season. Hmmm.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:19 pm

Wowser all this info, maybe misinfo has one's head :crazed scratch :nervous :pullouthair:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:35 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Here is what Reality Steve had to say today :
(snipped)...

Thanks Luvstruck.  RS - OMG, what a D-Bag; could he be any more condescending or sexist?  (go play with your children, really?)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:49 pm

Just reminded why I don't read his blogs. What a condescending goof.

Back to sleuthing or speculating because it works for us. console

IA with the poster who shared Ben's HTD is being filmed today. We were given information that Nick's was also being filmed today. Nick's family apparently were flying yesterday therefore his HTD was neither in Wisconsin or Chicago. If it was Chicago, they would simply drive from Wisconsin. Is it possible, after Ben's HTD today, and Nick's will be tomorrow? or two crews two different locations.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:56 pm

Not all of Nick's family still lives in Milwaukee do they? So some might be driving and some flying to wherever.... or they may be flying to one of his sibling's homes who couldn't travel for some reason. With such a large family, logistics must be hard.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:08 pm

SueSt wrote:
(snipped)...

Thanks Luvstruck.  RS - OMG, what a D-Bag; could he be any more condescending or sexist?  (go play with your children, really?)
At least some of us have kids to play with.
I'll leave it to our own imaginations what he can play with.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:13 pm

Serendipity11 wrote:Ben's HTD is happening today, in Warsaw, IN.  The Fort Wayne tip is probably out there because Fort Wayne is likely the airport that they flew in through.  
Thank you Hugesmile
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
SueSt wrote:
(snipped)...

Spewing coffee at my computer while at work is not good. spitcoffee

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
SueSt wrote:
(snipped)...

so much I want to add... Embarressed! Hugesmile :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
SueSt wrote:
(snipped)...

Leave it to Kasha to post what we all are thinking!

cantstopl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Leave it to Kasha to post what we all are thinking!

cantstopl
Believe you me, I did not post close to what I was thinking. #Kashaunfiltered=timeout. #tipoficebercensored. #hausfrausruleRSdrools  Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM