SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:48 am

Blah. I don't find that guy attractive at all and would rather see Ben or Chris the Dentist as next bachelor. We'll have to see how they are portrayed during the season I guess.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:10 am

BlackHalo wrote:Blah. I don't find that guy attractive at all and would rather see Ben or Chris the Dentist as next bachelor. We'll have to see how they are portrayed during the season I guess.

IA, I don't find Shawn attractive at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:12 am

Thanks Mini but that is really weird for sure. Wonder if they are only talking about his HTD. It would be really weird if they were finished filming the finale and we are still back on HTD's supposedly and yet that one tweet was referring to if he doesn't win, then he may be the next bach. did anyone get the impression that it was a family member that was saying this?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:17 am

BlackHalo wrote:Blah. I don't find that guy attractive at all and would rather see Ben or Chris the Dentist as next bachelor. We'll have to see how they are portrayed during the season I guess.

I have to agree with you.  I just do not find Shawn attractive at all.  Just don't know what all the fuss is about him.  I guess we will just have to see.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:22 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Thanks Mini but that is really weird for sure.  Wonder if they are only talking about his HTD.  It would be really weird if they were finished filming the finale and we are still back on HTD's supposedly and yet that one tweet was referring to if he doesn't win, then he may be the next bach.  did anyone get the impression that it was a family member that was saying this?

I did not get the impression that tweeter is a family member- I think it's someone who went to school with a sibling of Shawn's. And IMO the tweeter is not really aware of the filming schedule and was told that filming had finished, by whom, I don't know, and assumed it was for the whole season, which we know it has not. So I take that as his date has been filmed- the crew has come and gone from CT.

IMO, the tweeter also read RS or was on this board to read the references to him possibly being the Bach if he isn't the chosen one.... or whoever she got her info from has read the speculation.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:26 am

sbolduc wrote:Thanks MiniDiva.

I think it is safe to say that Shawn and Ben are in F4. Still not convinced with Nick.... I keep flip flopping with him.

Interesting the tweet where she says apparently he might be the bachelor if he doesn't win, I really liked Shawn when he was first released but I am getting a feeling that is his game plan to be TB or that is what TPTB are setting him up for. We shall see.
I've had that feeling about him since the first moment I read his resignation letter prior to bette
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:31 am

jcrbil wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Thanks Mini but that is really weird for sure.  Wonder if they are only talking about his HTD.  It would be really weird if they were finished filming the finale and we are still back on HTD's supposedly and yet that one tweet was referring to if he doesn't win, then he may be the next bach.  did anyone get the impression that it was a family member that was saying this?

I did not get the impression that tweeter is a family member- I think it's someone who went to school with a sibling of Shawn's.  And IMO the tweeter is not really aware of the filming schedule and was told that filming had finished, by whom, I don't know, and assumed it was for the whole season, which we know it has not.  So I take that as his date has been filmed- the crew has come and gone from CT.

IMO, the tweeter also read RS or was on this board to read the references to him possibly being the Bach if he isn't the chosen one.... or whoever she got her info from has read the speculation.
Do you think by chance that there are 3 east coasters who are getting HTD's then Ben's in Indiana? I ask this as maybe they could have the 3 HTD's one after the other without travel days in between, then travel to Indiana for Ben's. Then today, travel from Indiana to LA for the RC?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:36 am

^^ I'm not following closely enough to make a comment about that. I was just trying to interpret those tweets for you.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:37 am

jcrbil wrote:^^ I'm not following closely enough to make a comment about that.  I was just trying to interpret those tweets for you.
I totally appreciate that thanks! :yes:

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:45 am

I am just happy my fav Ben is confirmed for a HTD!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:10 am

Stacia620 wrote:

I have to agree with you.  I just do not find Shawn attractive at all.  Just don't know what all the fuss is about him.  I guess we will just have to see.

I'm going to agree with the bolded also. Not feelin' it. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:02 am

whipsnapper wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:

I'm going to agree with the bolded also. Not feelin' it. no no

He could have a great personality.

The big BUT is he's unemployed.  A "former" employee.  I understand he intends to start his own business in a new field however whenever a contestant comes on either the Bach or the Bette "in between" jobs it always looks to me like they decided the timing was right for a free vacation and an adventure before returning to the world of work. This may not bother Kaitlyn; guess we'll find out.  Being unemployed doesn't mean he won't be sincere but the circumstances, IMO, always make me sceptical.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM