SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:33 pm

Is there a flight from NY at that time or there abouts?

I ask as I went through the schedule again and remembered that tweet about seeing Nick's double in NY on apr 25.

Could the guys of actually brought their families to NY and had the HTD/MTF dates there?

likely flew in from Ireland to NY on the 23/24 then the first HTD with Nick on the 25th,

That would allow for 2 others before Bens date if in fact he got one in Warsaw, Indiana on the 28th.

OR are we back at thinking that there may only be 3 HTD's/MTF?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by officeRules Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:35 pm

Also, keep in mind that Kaitlyn could have landed before her OR after. There is no real way of knowing. It just depends how long it took the bags to show up. The time window could be an hour both ways.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:39 pm

Delta flight landed from Guatemala City at 12:10
From Seattle at 13:35
From Minneapolis at 13:31

There were several other flights all Delta as well.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:45 pm

mindless wrote:
Kiltburn wrote:Hugesmile Ok from what I can tell from her Twitter she came from Calgary to LA ..spontaneous trip...for all we know Kaitlyn could have been on same flight hence picking up at same baggage carousel? Need to check what time flight pa from Calgary came into LAX..Looks like west jet flight landed at 12 39 local la time...there's your time window.. Gate 2 25 ..now of course no idea which baggage carousels lined up together..but there is your time window at lax just around 12:40 ..

She flew through Phoenix or Seattle, so no way of knowing when she landed. Smiley Unless someone's brave enough to ask ofc.
Wow your way better at this than me - how do u know she went thru Seattle or Phoenix? Sorry I just assumed she flew west jet thru Calgary super cheap and landed around that time.. Hugesmile

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:47 pm

julychild wrote:Everyone is wondering when she landed in LAX and from where. I'm just here wondering how this supports my conclusions that HTD's should be almost over rather than just starting, as at yesterday.
You and I both. Why is she in LA today? For RC? HTDs are done?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:55 pm

I tweeted to ask that girl when / what terminal... Who knows if she will answer laugh out loud..what the heck was worth a shot!

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:02 pm

Kiltburn wrote:
mindless wrote:
Kiltburn wrote:Hugesmile Ok from what I can tell from her Twitter she came from Calgary to LA ..spontaneous trip...for all we know Kaitlyn could have been on same flight hence picking up at same baggage carousel? Need to check what time flight pa from Calgary came into LAX..Looks like west jet flight landed at 12 39 local la time...there's your time window.. Gate 2 25 ..now of course no idea which baggage carousels lined up together..but there is your time window at lax just around 12:40 ..

She flew through Phoenix or Seattle, so no way of knowing when she landed. Smiley Unless someone's brave enough to ask ofc.
Wow your way better at this than me - how do u know she went thru Seattle or Phoenix? Sorry I just assumed she flew west jet thru Calgary super cheap and landed around that time.. Hugesmile

I made the same assumption at first, if you read back the thread. laugh out loud Then I clicked on her tweet about setting her alarm at 3 AM and she replied to someone asking why that she has 6 AM international flights. There are flights to both Phoenix and Seattle at 6:30 from Calgary, and those seem to be the usual stopover cities if you look for flights from Calgary to LA. No way of knowing how long the stop was though. She bought those flights last minute, so might be a crazy schedule.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:14 pm

Delta is a big enough airline that it has its own baggage claim at LAX- that's how it's arranged there. If any of them flew into or out of Fort Wayne they could easily fly Delta and connect in either Salt Lake or Columbus- I doubt there are any direct flights on any airline from there- but no need to go through Chicago. It's also very possible that the bachelor in question flew to a different hub this morning so there would be no chance they would see each other today.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:23 pm

jcrbil wrote:Delta is a big enough airline that it has its own baggage claim at LAX- that's how it's arranged there.  If any of them flew into or out of Fort Wayne they could easily fly Delta and connect in either Salt Lake or Columbus- I doubt there are any direct flights on any airline from there- but no need to go through Chicago.  It's also very possible that the bachelor in question flew to a different hub this morning so there would be no chance they would see each other today.

Two Delta arrivals prior to 4:30 pm PCT were DL#1719 and DL#2168 and both were connecting flights that originated in Fort Wayne today.  Given the weather in Indiana recently, upper 50's/lower 60's, Kaitlyn was dressed appropriately, IMO.

Assuming Kaitlyn had her HTD with Ben yesterday she is either back in LA now or headed out to Chris' HTD in Northern California if he is in F4.  JMO.

ETA: She is back in LA for a RC is what I intended to say.

Last edited by MiniDiva on Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:29 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Delta is a big enough airline that it has its own baggage claim at LAX- that's how it's arranged there.  If any of them flew into or out of Fort Wayne they could easily fly Delta and connect in either Salt Lake or Columbus- I doubt there are any direct flights on any airline from there- but no need to go through Chicago.  It's also very possible that the bachelor in question flew to a different hub this morning so there would be no chance they would see each other today.

Two Delta arrivals prior to 4:30 pm PCT were DL#1719 and DL#2168 and both were connecting flights that originated in Fort Wayne today.  Given the weather in Indiana recently, upper 50's/lower 60's, Kaitlyn was dressed appropriately, IMO.

Assuming Kaitlyn had her HTD with Ben yesterday she is either back in LA now or headed out to Chris' HTD in Northern California if he is in F4.  JMO.

Sounds very plausible. yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:27 am

This could be insider info or just talk about Shawn Booth.  But this tweeter from Connecticut knows him and claims he is in the Final 4.  She is tweeting to a private tweeter that they are done filming, but could be the implication that they are done filming in his HTD.  This is speculation, but another piece of information to consider.  

Wendy B  @Wendy7638 CT

Wendy B
‏@Wendy7638   When you find out a kid you graduated with is in the Top 4 of The Bachelor.
9:05 PM - 29 Apr 2015
Wendy B ‏@Wendy7638  · 54m54 minutes ago  
@milo_and_molly Shawn Booth...I think the only one from that family you might know is Jess?
Wendy B
‏@Wendy7638  1hr  And by The Bachelor...I meant The Bachelorette. But if he doesn't win apparently he might star on The Bachelor next year. So. Weird.

Wendy B ‏@Wendy7638  · 12m12 minutes ago  
@KLM7386 they're done filming, it hasn't aired yet
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:46 am

Thanks MiniDiva.

I think it is safe to say that Shawn and Ben are in F4. Still not convinced with Nick.... I keep flip flopping with him.

Interesting the tweet where she says apparently he might be the bachelor if he doesn't win, I really liked Shawn when he was first released but I am getting a feeling that is his game plan to be TB or that is what TPTB are setting him up for. We shall see.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM