SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon May 11, 2015 6:27 pm

reason wrote:Where is Chris H write up of the upcming bachelorette season please?

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/-the-bachelorette-chris-harrison-c1431040193589.html
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 6:30 pm

:cutesmile!: Thank you blu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 11, 2015 6:31 pm

Kiltburn wrote:I just wanted to write a big thank you to all on this board...this is my first season of really sleuthing and commenting and you all have been super nice and have made this so much more fun than just watching a tv show..I'm actually excited to watch the show knowing I can come back here and chat with you all..so thank you thank you to you all!!clapping!clapping!clapping!
And this in a nutshell is what we hope members will find this forum to be ^^^.  yes
Glad you are enjoying the site! :Nod:

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon May 11, 2015 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon May 11, 2015 6:43 pm

Kiltburn wrote:I just wanted to write a big thank you to all on this board...this is my first season of really sleuthing and commenting and you all have been super nice and have made this so much more fun than just watching a tv show..I'm actually excited to watch the show knowing I can come back here and chat with you all..so thank you thank you to you all!!clapping!clapping!clapping!

Just be careful...it can become addictive. giggling Lots of support here though! bestbud!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 11, 2015 6:47 pm

bluwavz wrote:
reason wrote:Where is Chris H write up of the upcming bachelorette season please?

I'm surprised neither Ben H nor Shawn are in the five to watch. It may mean that neither is being considered as a future lead...for now. One of them could also be the F1.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon May 11, 2015 7:10 pm

So now I am predicating Shawn as F1 and Chris as the next lead.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Mon May 11, 2015 7:14 pm

Question.

I haven't watched a season since Em. Does Chris H usually include the F1 in his 5 to watch??

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 11, 2015 7:15 pm

Diana wrote:So now I am predicating Shawn as F1 and Chris as the next lead.
I would totally agree with this if Nick wasn't in the picture. She kept him at risk knowing the others might bail and she knew him before filming, at least more than she knew the others. I'm very excited to start compiling lists of potential clues for f1 once we get started and everyone starts posting on sm and Kait starts giving interviews.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 7:26 pm

Has RS said anything yet about the bachelorette? Is he still on his vacation? Or the vacation is because he knows nothing?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 11, 2015 7:33 pm

I would also agree that Nick could very well be the F1 but Shawn looks like the F1 on paper right now & best fit.

I didn't watch Chris season until the F3. Is Kaityln the sort of person that cares about public opinion of her decision & wants the support? That's what worries me about whether or not she will pick Nick. Nick is beloved by some of us on this forum but not well liked by the general public post Andi's season.

Last edited by mercieme on Mon May 11, 2015 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 11, 2015 7:34 pm

julychild wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I'm surprised neither Ben H nor Shawn are in the five to watch. It may mean that neither is being considered as a future lead...for now. One of them could also be the F1.

Josh was in Andi's 5 to watch and Whitney in Chris Soules 5 to watch if I read that correctly.  So it wouldn't rule out Doc. Chris being the F1 since he is in the 5 to watch now. It is obvious to me that CH likes Doc. Chris a lot so that is plus for him if not F1, because I think he will be considered next lead. JMO

Last edited by MiniDiva on Mon May 11, 2015 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 11, 2015 7:37 pm

I'm pretty sure Chris isn't F1, since he's all over the previews and CH included him in that list too. Seems like too much exposure. They must be considering him for Bachelor. Ben H. I'm still having trouble picturing with Kaitlyn, so I think it's between Shawn and Nick. I kind of want Shawn as the next lead after reading his bio, so I hope Kaitlyn picked Nick.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM