SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:49 pm

^On May 18th to be exact. Jacoby and Juliet are banking on them cancelling though, well the show's PR people cancelling. I hope not. I love "The Right Reasons" podcast. It's a must listen for me.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:08 pm

^ Me too!  They snark but aren't outright mean.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:30 am

BKay wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I guess I will just be quiet then as I appear to be the one that's confusing everyone.

Lol, no AL, it definitely isn't you causing confusion! Your info is always wonderfully helpful! I think we can lay the confusion blame at the doorstep of our little friend MF. He's always the 🐘 in the room. Hugesmile
Thanks emushu and BKay. In the process of trying to get a few things straightened out, I spun a weird web. Then sat here trying to figure out what was going on and think in the process got others confused too. giggling

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:57 am

You guys... Jillian's season was the first that was extended in length to include an extra episode. She had all the same number of episodes that subsequent seasons have had - 10 (+MTA & ATFR), but she was the first with the extended season and it was before they worked out the kinks and how to handle the extra episode. Her season looked like this:

EP 1- Meet and Greet
EP 2- LA
EP 3- LA
EP 4- Vancuver
EP 5- Whistler
EP 6- train Ride in Canada
EP 7- Hometowns (subsequent seasons just continue to travel together this episode)
EP 8- FDs in Spain (Subsequent seasons put HTDs in this episode block)
EP 9- FDs in Hawaii
EP 10- FRC in Hawaii

The reason Jillian's season went long is because they added sequestered FD filming in Spain. Once the guys are sequestered, filming just takes longer. The show didn't yet know how to handle the extra episode. From Ali on, they just made EP 7 a continuation of travel with all they guys which takes less time and effort to film, accounting for the shorter filming schedule that could be wrapped up before the premiere.

I've just seen a lot of speculation about Jillian's longer filming schedule and wanted to clarify. I don't think we will ever see long filming like that again- not this season or ever. She was just the first and they were figuring it out on the fly.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:43 pm

It certainly is interesting that RS had a column Friday and one today with no mention of Bachelorette Final 4. What is he waiting for someone to send him pics or a video (Ha, ha) so he can narrow it down.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:31 pm

Luvstruck wrote:It certainly is interesting that RS had a column Friday and one today with no mention of Bachelorette Final 4. What is he waiting for someone to send him pics or a video (Ha, ha) so he can narrow it down.

I can't wait to see what happens this season with RS. I have always been suspicious of his "relationship" with TPTB sources and I think that when he gets scoop from Fleiss' camp, it's because ABC sanctioned its release. I also think it's fair to say over past four seasons with the advent of SM:

-Chris' season - RS immensely helped by the good folks of Iowa and all the filming done in the U.S. with fans taking photos

-Andi's season - RS immensely helped by Nick's airplane video (still don't believe that he just happened to have a friend sitting on airplane but hey, that's me ...)

-JuanPab season - ??? I don't think that TPTB cared about spoilers getting out for that season ... there was just so much controversy and TPTB too happy to throw JP under bus

-Des season - Foiler campaign to end all foiler campaigns - had to be orchestrated by TPTB

So now we have Kaitlyn's season and little to no information is out now beyond F6 except that Nick got a HTD. I would not be surprised if Fleiss is trying to control the spoiler leaks this season with his cast and crew to see if more mystery results in higher ratings. How is it that other TV shows - such as Grey's Anatomy's recent whopper of a shocker - are able to keep the ending a surprise when they probably employ just as many if not more than Bachelor.

And, if you've spent any time over in the MAFS threads with "sources" who are friends and co-workers of the contestants posting pretty much everything but some of the couples social security numbers, I really have to applaud TPTB for controlling the chatter from each contestants' camp for the past 13 years. IMO , the fact that the leaks from this franchises' hundreds of contestants has been relatively minor makes me think that anything we do hear leaked is actually sanctioned by TPTB.  :yes:
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:40 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:It certainly is interesting that RS had a column Friday and one today with no mention of Bachelorette Final 4. What is he waiting for someone to send him pics or a video (Ha, ha) so he can narrow it down.

I can't wait to see what happens this season with RS. I have always been suspicious of his "relationship" with TPTB sources and I think that when he gets scoop from Fleiss' camp, it's because ABC sanctioned its release. I also think it's fair to say over past four seasons with the advent of SM:

-Chris' season - RS immensely helped by the good folks of Iowa and all the filming done in the U.S. with fans taking photos

-Andi's season - RS immensely helped by Nick's airplane video (still don't believe that he just happened to have a friend sitting on airplane but hey, that's me ...)

-JuanPab season - ??? I don't think that TPTB cared about spoilers getting out for that season ... there was just so much controversy and TPTB too happy to throw JP under bus

-Des season - Foiler campaign to end all foiler campaigns - had to be orchestrated by TPTB

So now we have Kaitlyn's season and little to no information is out now beyond F6 except that Nick got a HTD. I would not be surprised if Fleiss is trying to control the spoiler leaks this season with his cast and crew to see if more mystery results in higher ratings. How is it that other TV shows - such as Grey's Anatomy's recent whopper of a shocker - are able to keep the ending a surprise when they probably employ just as many if not more than Bachelor.

And, if you've spent any time over in the MAFS threads with "sources" who are friends and co-workers of the contestants posting pretty much everything but some of the couples social security numbers, I really have to applaud TPTB for controlling the chatter from each contestants' camp for the past 13 years. IMO , the fact that the leaks from this franchises' hundreds of contestants has been relatively minor makes me think that anything we do hear leaked is actually sanctioned by TPTB.  :yes:

First of all, I think that scripted shows are handled VERY differently than reality TV shows. Most reality TV shows do get spoiled just because of their public nature; you can easily find spoilers about shows like the Survivor, it's just that no one really cares. Reality TV shows are mostly just normal people who are going to blab to their friends and family immediately about what happened. On scripted shows, highly paid actors aren't really going to do that. Secondly, stuff does get out about scripted shows as well. Page Six leaked a couple of weeks ago that Patrick Dempsey was acting like a "diva" and wanted out. We didn't know that it was definitely going to be a (spoiler), but half the story was already out. The same is true for the other major exits on the show. I don't believe for a second that RS is in cahoots with Fleiss. There are public records showing that he was sued. People donated tens of thousands of dollars to help him in his legal battle against them, so I would certainly hope that it really went to help him. And, I think that Fleiss always wants to keep spoilers from getting out but it's just become really hard with SM these days. Even if we didn't have RS, the contestants pretty much spoil it themselves.

I do think that RS purposely hasn't told us about F4. It's possible that he doesn't know or is still verifying information, but he himself said that he would only tell us immediately if it got leaked on SM first. I think that he probably gets more views on his site if he waits; once he releases F4, I doubt that people would still visit his site everyday for his "daily links".

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:46 pm

wow had no idea RS was sued and people donated their own hard earned money to help him fight tptb affraid mindblown.....

Last edited by emusha on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:48 pm

Personally, I think that RS hasn't told us about the f4 because he doesn't know. Ordinarily, when he knows, he boasts about having all manner of information that he sitting on ... he's even said that since others aren't reporting it, he won't either. You would think that after the blog that was published last week (I forget exactly where, but posted on the Board here) that he would divulge something- since our Board was cited as the source for a lot- and RS was cited to (but for nothing new).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:03 pm

RS mentioned an upgrade to his mobile site this weekend and testing. I think he's just making sure his site has no issues before he releases what he has. Info on HTD's or F4 will generate a lot of traffic and he can't have it not working great. JMO.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:16 pm

I can see holding back info to generate traffic to his site. But if he knew anything concrete, he'd be pimping out his info and teasing it over and over to generate even more traffic. The fact that he hasn't said word one about The Bachelorette in weeks speaks volumes. I think he is also pretty clueless after Ireland.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:40 pm

^ Yep, if he knew anything concrete he'd be hinting at it on Twitter to get page hits. He might not release the info yet, but he DEFINITELY would be tweeting that he "knew stuff". The fact that he hasn't said anything Bette related tells me that he doesn't have much.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #3 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+68
Californiaqueen
Siah
momoftrips
gurlbrit
mercieme
lipsis
nikikass
jen689
Beagle
eirekay
ElonM