SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - 20 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - 20 -  Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - 20 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mehako Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:32 am

Its it true she's going home next week? Shes crying to night in the previe for next week. I will cry for sure next week also. I really hope she will be the next bachelorette. Just like Britt was giving a chance even though kaitlyn got the vote from the guys to stayed. I hope the producer will give her a chance this time to be the lead even she wasn't the F3.

mehako

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - 20 -  Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - 20 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:53 am

More love from Lauren to Becca hearthumbsup

Lauren Bushnell ‏@LaurenBushnell3 23m23 minutes ago
@beccatilley5 I love you sooooo much. So lucky to call you a friend
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:08 am

Jillian wants Becca for Bachelorette. That's two past Bettes saying this now.

Jillian Harris ‏@jillianharris
Omg I just realized Becca has to be the next Bachelorette. Yes. Ps who is Leah? Am I the only one who is confused?? @BachelorABC

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:11 am

Some tweets about/to Becca

FLARE Magazine ‏@FLAREfashion  
Becca for Ben/Bachelorette/President/Whatever. Love that girl #TheBachelor

Bachelor Burn Book ‏@bachelorburnbk  
Wooo, @IamLaceyChabert supports @beccatilley5. Four for you, Gretchen Wieners! You go, Gretchen Wieners! #TheBachelor

Millsy and many others follow Ashley
Ashley Elgin ‏@BachelorExpert  4h4 hours ago
I love @JoelleFletcher and @beccatilley5. #TheBachelor

Amy tweeting to Amy Schumer (Amy likes Becca)
Amy Kaufman ‏@AmyKinLA  1h1 hour ago
@Amy Schumer Lauren B. is No. 1 in our bracket. But I went Becca early on. #TheBachelor  

Lauren B's brother
Brett Bushnell ‏@brettbushnell  60m60 minutes ago
@beccatilley5 can I please get a follow back  Bachelor 19 - 20 -  Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 1f60d

Support from Renee
Renée Maynard ‏@reneeoteri  
@beccatilley5  Bachelor 19 - 20 -  Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 1f339  Bachelor 19 - 20 -  Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 1f339  Bachelor 19 - 20 -  Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 1f339

Mashable writer followed by producers
Christina Warren ‏@film_girl  
Becca is great. She's an actual mature person on this show. #TheBachelor

Ben ‏@TheFakeBachelor
#BeccaForBachelorette
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:16 am

Bachelor Burn Book blog for Power Rankings about Becca - they want her to be Bachelorette. :cutesmile!:
Millsy and other producers follower BBB. :Nod:

Becca

Bachelor 19 - 20 -  Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Becca

Last week: #1

Is it too soon to revive our #BeccaForBachelorette hashtag?

Yes? Too soon? Well, whatever. We’re doing it anyway.

We know it’s a little early to be having this conversation, but alls we’re trying to say is, if Becca doesn’t win this season, she would probs make a fantastic Bachelorette. I mean, look at the rest of these yokesters this season. Who else would you choose? Lauren B.? Maybe … but she’s got a pretty decent chance of winning, we think. JoJo? Meh, who cares. Amanda? Possibly—she’s the only other person we’d probably consider at this point. The rest of the girls are too annoying and immature.

Also, if you’re reading this and yelling out, “PICK SOMEONE NEW! THEY SHOULD PICK SOMEONE NEW,” we have some words of advice for you … stop trying to make someone new happen. It’s NOT going to happen.

That ship has sailed—and it’s not coming back. We’re sorry.

Anywho, we’re just saying that Becca would make a good Bachelorette and you should think about it, is all.

Carry on.

http://bachelorburnbook.com/2016/02/07/week-5-power-rankings-7/#more-15312
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:46 am

Please remember to utilize multi quotes. Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:47 am

Us Weekly on Becca. yes

Becca Tilley did Ben a solid by telling him the truth, explaining, "There's a very obvious connection with you and Lauren B. I would never want to bring it up, but since you asked, that's kinda what happened today."

Amen to Becca for her honesty, but in a surprising twist Amanda Stanton was awarded the group date rose, presumably as an award for not being a Teen Mom.
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelor-recap-ben-higgins-feelings-about-olivia-revealed-w163763
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:13 pm

mehako wrote:Its it true she's going home next week? Shes crying to night in the previe for next week. I will cry for sure next week also. I really hope she will be the next bachelorette. Just like Britt was giving a chance even though kaitlyn got the vote from the guys to stayed. I hope the producer will give her a chance this time to be the lead even she wasn't the F3.

Most likely. Fwiw, she seems fine now. It probably hurt at the moment when Ben told her goodbye, but then she got out of "the bubble." I just want her to find an awesome man! I need pics too! Bachelor 19 - 20 -  Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
mehako wrote:Its it true she's going home next week? Shes crying to night in the previe for next week. I will cry for sure next week also. I really hope she will be the next bachelorette. Just like Britt was giving a chance even though kaitlyn got the vote from the guys to stayed. I hope the producer will give her a chance this time to be the lead even she wasn't the F3.

Most likely.  Fwiw, she seems fine now.  It probably hurt at the moment when Ben told her goodbye, but then she got out of "the bubble."  I just want her to find an awesome man!  I need pics too!  Bachelor 19 - 20 -  Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 3806527698

She is! She is in a good place. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:30 pm

Good to hear!! :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mehako Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:50 pm

Question. Why some ppl said, ️️becca moved in LA is it true? hmmm why is it because she will be a bachelorette or Ben chooses her at end and need to be there fr him

mehako

Back to top Go down

Post by mehako Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:53 pm

The blog Hollywood said the voice on the phone sounds like kaitlyn. why ben calling kaitlyn unless it has something to do with ️becca? I dunno i analized these too much. Either way if no ben then she better be the next bachelorette

mehako

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - 20 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
bluwavz
veg_out
hdman
mehako
Maddy
AllAboutLove
mizzoufan
mindless
Rolly
algold29
happygolucky