SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 21, 2015 4:09 pm

Beeleever wrote:Regarding Sean...any guy who has to announce on National TV that he is Christian Grey sexual, is not. Actions speak louder than words, Sean. SMH... no no

Ha! Exactly ...

I can understand the slowness to intimacy but I don't understand the total lack of affection. They went from making out to the point of embarrassment during the wedding ceremony & night to now acting like two coworkers being cordial to each other in the lunch room but having ZERO interest in anything more.

Maybe it's there and it's not registering with me but when was the last time that we saw them hold hands, hug warmly, lean into each other, share special smiles ... anything ... I know that they share quick pecks every once in a while but they may as well be kissing a grandparent with all the passion that I am seeing.

I am a big fan of all the Jane Austen movies. I know that these are actors portraying characters from a novel but there are times when the two leads share a look or brush hands or dance together when there is just a pent up passion ready to be unleashed and my heart skips a beat just watching the two leads circle each other and interact.

Not so much with Sean and Davina ... this couple is just a bust and a bore to watch ... IMHO. Ready for season to end already.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 6:41 pm

I don't think being "Christian Grey" sexual is something to brag about or aspire to be. He's waiting out his time.

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Thu May 21, 2015 6:48 pm

IMO Sean just seems to like to talk about himself. He manages to turn EVERY SINGLE conversation into one about himself.
And his whole relationship with "JOE" (Dr. C) is just a little suspicious to me. I hate to say but I really think his co-workers pegged his personality.
I think the finale is going to be very interesting.
mom22boys
mom22boys

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Thu May 21, 2015 6:49 pm

Not surprised if Sean seems himself as "Christian Grey," a manipulative, abusive person, incapable of a mature relationship. Surprised he did not say he was like Mickey Rourke in 91/2 weeks. He just does not have emotional maturity. All that over-analysis for naught.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu May 21, 2015 10:07 pm

All that finger wagging on the honeymoon. He was o-u-t, you can see it in his face, and she knows it, and withdraws and over analyzes. He was all hyped up at the wedding, and it's plummeted down hill ever since. He's not going take it to the physical level on camera, and talk about it, knowing this thing is doomed. I give the guy a bit of credit for that.

Two victims don't make a good match -- each one is the birdie with the broken wing, craving attention and fixing. Duh.

That's not common ground, that's matching two arrested development cases (frozen in unresolved childhood trauma; set in their ways at age 30+), and expecting them to parent each other to a healthy trusting place. In six weeks. With cameras following them around. And jobs and lives separated by half a state. Okay.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyqcar Fri May 22, 2015 3:38 am

Totally agree Mom22boys! I couldn't of said it better

sandyqcar

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Fri May 22, 2015 7:29 am

I'm on my phone so I can't repost but Davina has pics on her facebook relating to her b day. Im not a fan of Sea but I think it's disrespectful to lay on several men; gay or not; when you're married. The divorce isn't final. She needs to slow down.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Franny407 Fri May 22, 2015 8:42 am

its rather telling that Sean didn't wish Davina a happy birthday on sm Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 1710264613 unless I missed something
Franny407
Franny407

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri May 22, 2015 8:52 am

Franny407 wrote:its rather telling that Sean didn't wish Davina a happy birthday on sm  Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 1710264613 unless I missed something

I don't think they are allowed to do that

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Franny407 Fri May 22, 2015 9:04 am

Ruqibabe wrote:
Franny407 wrote:its rather telling that Sean didn't wish Davina a happy birthday on sm  Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 1710264613 unless I missed something

maybe not... but RR is still posting comments/photos of his wife....
Franny407
Franny407

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri May 22, 2015 9:06 am

Franny407 wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:

maybe not... but RR is still posting comments/photos of his wife....

I think RR makes reference to things that happened on the show, not current events.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 22, 2015 9:18 am

Someone posted that the guy in pink in the pic with Davina and all the boys is her new bf. No idea on the validity of those claims though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat