SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 10:42 am

I have a feeling that something happened between Sean and Davina while they were in Colorado that ended any hope of them building a relationship, so whatever else was filmed after that, such as moving in together, was just for the show. There has been no sign of liking, affection, or sincerely making an effort between them since the honeymoon. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Mon May 04, 2015 11:50 am

Sean doesn't seem to know how to human appropriately so Davina, even putting her issues aside for a minute, was playing a zero sum game from the beginning. These experts totally got bamboozled by Sean, esp our friend Joe, who cannot admit it even post-filming.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 04, 2015 12:04 pm

Sean's a puzzle. I'm thinking he's probably a mix of what we've heard & seen but editing makes it impossible to really know what someone is like and what really happened in filming. I'm sure that the show talked to Doug prior to selecting Sean being as he knows him and if he were half as bad as some people think, they probably wouldn't have chosen him for the show. Is he the right guy for Davina (or vice versa)? Not that i can see. She seems to want a successful businessman who lives where she does. Nothing wrong with that. I'm not getting the feeling she's a warm & fuzzy type of gal which is another reason I'm not seeing her with Sean. I like her so hopefully she can use this show to help her in future relationships.

it sounds like the experts talked to both S/D way more than we saw and according to Dr C the editors only get 13 mins per couple per episode so we're getting just a tiny glimpse. Could be better or worse than what they're showing us. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15349

Back to top Go down

Post by pandora48 Mon May 04, 2015 5:58 pm

I think one of the issues with this season was the amount of time they had to cast. I used follow Dr. C on the Babycenter blog last season and he revealed a lot of info about what when on behind the scenes.

What I remember was him stating how long and excruciating the casting process was. He posted that casting took about 6 months. In comparison, season 2 casting only took 3 months.

They also have a larger pool of contestants this season (7000 compared to 1000 last season) which is a blessing and a curse. It's more contestants to choose from but also more contestants they have to research, interview, weed out, etc.

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 1:00 pm

SNEAK PEEK: Conflict (Davina sits with Dr. C)
http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/sneak-peek-conflict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Wed May 06, 2015 2:59 pm

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/preview-conflict I hope I copied in the second preview.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Franny407 Wed May 06, 2015 3:39 pm

not for nothing but $80+ for a bath towel??? that thing better get up and launder itself.
just sayin'
Franny407
Franny407

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 3:59 pm

What I thought was odd was in Sean's PI's he was still talking about sex, he made several references about it...Davina is still in a place of just trying to get over the issues they've had about living arrangements and Sean not being there. I'm sure a lot of it's editing but they are sure making him look like he only has a one tracked mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed May 06, 2015 4:04 pm

Franny407 wrote:not for nothing but $80+ for a bath towel??? that thing better get up and launder itself.
just sayin'
Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 3806527698 I thought the same thing
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed May 06, 2015 4:16 pm

After watching Sean's restaurant scene with his cousin and remembering what the waiter said about Sean cheating, I am very skeptical abt everything that has been said abt Sean. I agree He is awkward but being awkward is not a crime. I still believe D&S are a good fit. JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed May 06, 2015 4:19 pm

Another Preview

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=570604886415400&id=334832696659288&fs=0

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal_GG Wed May 06, 2015 4:37 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Another Preview

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=570604886415400&id=334832696659288&fs=0

I have to laugh!  HAHA!

What are all of the women screaming - about how Ryan is an abuser and that Jess should run run run to save her own life - going to do if Ryan and Jess DO end up doing very well.  How are they going to spin on a dime??????

HAHA!

(Do feel sorry for Jac and Ryan.  I understand both sides...but so sad that a fear of the future will keep them from pursuing what seems to be great beginning!)

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat