SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Tue May 05, 2015 5:59 am

HEA bravo to you for sticking to Dani till the end, appreciate you having a different opinion  TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 1377737533

I saw the FRC preview posted on the screen cap thread & for me I don't see Art rejecting Matilda with a cast on her hand & her wearing the bracelet he gave her. Alongside the timeline sleuthed, I am sticking to Matilda as F1. I have really enjoyed this season though & will be ok with whatever Art's decision is giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 05, 2015 6:07 am

I'm sticking with Matilda as F1 also. I like Dani, but I just don't think she may be Art's type. JMHO.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue May 05, 2015 6:11 am

Does anyone have a link to the screen cap thread? I can't seem to find it.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2015 6:30 am

nannymargie wrote:Does anyone have a link to the screen cap thread?  I can't seem to find it.

It's in the same Category as all the other threads. Smiley

S/cap thread

All threads

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue May 05, 2015 6:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Does anyone have a link to the screen cap thread?  I can't seem to find it.

It's in the same Category as all the other threads. Smiley

S/cap thread

Thanks GA

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 05, 2015 6:50 am

Steel2009 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:Yesssss

Matilda got her assurance from Art

First rose
He kept reassuring her on their date. If he hadn't given her the first rose I would have been peeved that he was into drama but that he gave it to her and so easily and then Alysha said that she KNEW Matilda was going to get a rose?

These girls all knew. Dani was in her "Art and Dani" bubble just like the article said this week in Woman's Day. 

Looking forward to the final rose ceremony and the meet the parents. Art told Matilda that his best friend is his sister. He talks to her a LOT about his family, his lake house, etc. Only one he has told so much personal information to.

Yes!  I loved how he looks at her and when he said...."I was nervous I wasn't going to meet anyone that I liked and I couldn't be more wrong. Its a huge relief".
:yes:

Regarding the bold: It is interesting that in the interview Art did the day after the first episode and when talking about Matilda and meeting her out the limo and the mean tweet is that Art had a DNA explosion in his pants when he saw the first girl (so much TMI but he read that tweet and laughed) and they said it was Matilda and it looked like Art was saying "Thank God" and Art says that honestly it was a huuuge relief

Watch again, it is hilarious!!! http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment/the-bachelor-nz-reads-10-mean-tweets-about-himself-2015031814#axzz3ZHd8qEoB

In another interview, 20 questions http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment/20-questions-with-the-bachelor-nz-2015031810, he said that you could see the relief on his face because he was like, "Thank God!" That moment happened after meeting Matilda (see her thread at the beginning when he lifts his head in the air he does the same thing in the interview).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 6:51 am

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Sc10

I am trying to see the sun angle and we do not have the sand/leaves to compare only half of their bodies.

I see another script manipulation in arthur not smiling right after we see dani and him smiling after matilda. same as giving her #2 rose. but on the other hand dani was first at hometown, first at fantasy date and I am pretty sure she will be first at meeting the parents.

producers played and mixed segments all the time and they want to keep us on our toes to still be hooked up to the finale.
The princess reference confirmed by TheBachelorNZ... no way a princess won't have a happy ending.

so matilda got bridge, elastic jumping, tiny boat on on small pond & cat, gondola & massage and dani got tree falling & romantic picnic, fishing, yacht & surf & spa with petal rose. who fit the most adventure and romantic so far?

now this said. I see a real kiss with matilda versus dani. will they keep the same pattern with the sunset?

I will try to make more S/C.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 05, 2015 7:09 am

HEA wrote:bom bom bom bom ... producers are to predictable
OF COURSE matila would get the first rose to keep the audience wondering until tomorrow!!! hahaha cantstopl

the suspense is so not killing me!
Other than opinions and going with mathematics and statistics:

Bach Canada pre-FD RC: the F1, April was called first (Tim never had a FD RC as he only had 2 girls there)
Bach Australia FD RC: the F1, Sam was called first
Bach USA FD RC: the F1, Whitney was called first

In all three seasons this past year the F1 was called first for the final 2 rose ceremony. All three F1s were also obvious edits.

And now Bach NZ first season: Matilda is called first at RC before FRC.

Those are the facts/stats and here is my opinion based on this: I think that this is the norm for the producers for this past year. Perhaps they have gone with the obvious edit in the hopes that the relationships may actually last after the show. Who knows why but that is what they have done in all three countries. I can have my opinion but the 3/3 odds of F1 being an obvious edit are pretty good to go by. Saying that NZ is special because they are going to go with a non-obvious edit for their first season (and one that doesn't result in an engagement) makes little sense.

There's being a fan and hoping one's favorite is F1 and then there is evidence and facts and basing an opinion off that. Fact is that Matilda has had an obvious edit being that she is the only one of F2 who got an intro video and the first one at that. She also got the first impression rose. She also has been on the cover of Woman's Day with Art with the heading "How Matilda won Art's Heart". She has also been front and center on the next two Woman's Day covers with the other girls. And in that article we had Alysha talking about how she said Art had stronger connections to the other girls. When Matilda got a rose Alysha says in VO "I knew that Matilda would get a rose".

So, one can speculate that all this evidence is to bring some shock to the public of NZ and that the person they have been supporting front and center on their magazine covers (Matilda) is just to fool the public. That's a stretch, imo. What's the point of that? Fooling whom? Again, all three F1s this past year have been obvious edits.

At the end of the day, IMO, based on these stats, edits and producers are not hiding anything this past year for the other shows. I don't think they care anymore about doing so because none of them have tried to hide it at all.

To me whomever Art chooses he will choose because he is in love with that girl. So whatever he chooses is fine by me (Alysha is F3 so it is a moot point on that topic giggling ).

I am just going with the obvious edit that is statistically proven to be the norm this past year. Will see if that works or not. Hopefully if Art does choose Matilda that everyone can be supportive and happy for them. I will certainly will be supportive if he chooses Dani. I just happen to think based on what has been sleuthed that that won't happen. If it does, I will be the first to state so on here.  :yes:

JMOAA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 7:53 am

mercieme wrote:HEA bravo to you for sticking to Dani till the end, appreciate you having a different opinion  TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 1377737533

I saw the FRC preview posted on the screen cap thread & for me I don't see Art rejecting Matilda with a cast on her hand & her wearing the bracelet he gave her. Alongside the timeline sleuthed, I am sticking to Matilda as F1. I have really enjoyed this season though & will be ok with whatever Art's decision is giggling

To the bolded....yes, that would make him a jerk! cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 05, 2015 7:54 am

Steel2009 wrote:
mercieme wrote:HEA bravo to you for sticking to Dani till the end, appreciate you having a different opinion  TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 1377737533

To the bolded....yes, that would make him a jerk! cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
cantstopl cantstopl Hey they did say she would have to get the rose with her teeth!! TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 05, 2015 8:03 am

mercieme wrote:Kapiti I see that you posted the finale preview of both girls walking to Art.

Is Art just wearing a shirt & not a suit?

Also is Matilda in navy blue & Dani in silver/gold?

Just trying to speculate if any part of Art's outfit matches any of the final 2's outfit.

Yeah I agree Michael Hill went cheap on that ring, where's the bling TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 3806527698
His suit is navy blue but he doesn't appear to be wearing the jacket at FRC. This could be because he was sweating bullets TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 3806527698 Or maybe the s/caps of him even with the ring are not him giving the ring but posed photos. Will have to see. Either way though, his suit pants are likely to be navy blue like his jacket which matches with Matilda's navy blue dress.

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Safafa10
TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Po10TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Hmmm11

He may actually even be wearing a completely different shirt scratch  Notice there seems to be little blue buttons on his collar in the above s/cap? But none seem to be there with his s/cap standing?

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Asdfaf15TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Semmm10

Based on Art's expression I think the above s/caps are for the same girl. When he is around Matilda he smiles with his teeth. If he was happy to see the girl he wants he would be smiling with his teeth, imo based on what we see with Art when he is happy.

So who knows if he changed clothes? I just don't see him in just a shirt for the girl he is with? I would think he would be in a suit jacket? One never knows though. He could be on the beach and barefoot giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 8:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
He kept reassuring her on their date. If he hadn't given her the first rose I would have been peeved that he was into drama but that he gave it to her and so easily and then Alysha said that she KNEW Matilda was going to get a rose?

These girls all knew. Dani was in her "Art and Dani" bubble just like the article said this week in Woman's Day. 

Looking forward to the final rose ceremony and the meet the parents. Art told Matilda that his best friend is his sister. He talks to her a LOT about his family, his lake house, etc. Only one he has told so much personal information to.

Yes!  I loved how he looks at her and when he said...."I was nervous I wasn't going to meet anyone that I liked and I couldn't be more wrong. Its a huge relief".
:yes:

Regarding the bold: It is interesting that in the interview Art did the day after the first episode and when talking about Matilda and meeting her out the limo and the mean tweet is that Art had a DNA explosion in his pants when he saw the first girl (so much TMI but he read that tweet and laughed) and they said it was Matilda and it looked like Art was saying "Thank God" and Art says that honestly it was a huuuge relief

Watch again, it is hilarious!!! http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment/the-bachelor-nz-reads-10-mean-tweets-about-himself-2015031814#axzz3ZHd8qEoB

In another interview, 20 questions http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment/20-questions-with-the-bachelor-nz-2015031810, he said that you could see the relief on his face because he was like, "Thank God!" That moment happened after meeting Matilda (see her thread at the beginning when he lifts his head in the air he does the same thing in the interview).

Wow-I agree. Thanks for these 2 videos, I had not seen them yet. I loved the second one the most. His description of the ideal mate definitely sounds like Matilda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+21
california90
stuckinsc
floret
Spoil Me Again
Kapiti
sunshinesunny
Siah
dancer33
mindless
nannymargie
Cari