SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Tue May 05, 2015 9:31 am

I haven't watched yet but read your commentaries, y'all were full on with your live commentaries, quite entertaining, thank you  bestbud!
Great job AAL on calling Alysha as F3. I do wish Alysha the best, she seems happy post show so all is well.
Bring on the finale it's going to be popping in here High clap

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2015 9:45 am

welcomebanner Cari !

Thanks for all the updates everyone!

I have to agree with HEA, I'm not crazy about that ring especially for someone as young as Matilda if that's who it's for. It looks like a ring for a more mature older woman.

It won't be long now, FRC tonight correct?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 05, 2015 10:29 am

That ring is indeed fugly.  giggling

Some say its a 'Championship Ring'
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 10:35 am

ElonM wrote:That ring is indeed fugly.  giggling

Some say its a 'Championship Ring'

LOL!! yes! Great comparison. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 10:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Cari wrote:*unlurking*

Hello, Everyone!  handwave

So far, I've been accurate with my "guesses*.

Josh-Andi, Sam-Blake, Whitney-Chris, April-Tim

however,

F1 or not, #TeamMatilda all the way!!!

bestbud! We are on the same boat. Have been correct on all those as well. Why stop now huh?  TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 3806527698

F1=Matilda. 100% for me. Never felt it has been so obvious before. laugh out loud

Can't wait for tomorrow! cheerleader I agree. All signs point to Matilda.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue May 05, 2015 10:39 am

Does anyone know if the new episode is up yet?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 05, 2015 10:40 am

That ring is plain hideous! At least they don't have to wear it much, if it's not an engagement ring.

I thought Dani's date went pretty great and they are a good fit, but the things he said to Matilda make me think she's F1. It sounded like he wanted to tell her she's the one, but couldn't because of the other two girls. I didn't really get her reasoning behind turning down the overnight date, since he wasn't looking to get it on anyway. Why not just stay and talk some more?

Can I just say how much I love the fact that Art's not a horndog treating this as some meat market? I wish all the leads of this franchise were like him. Male AND female. I also love how real their conversations seem.

Alysha's date was so awkward. She had the best setting by far to me, yet it was so uncomfortable between them. She never looks at him when she speaks, which makes me think she's not being honest with her feelings. She didn't look that bothered about leaving either, so definitely the right choice to dump her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 10:41 am

mercieme wrote:I haven't watched yet but read your commentaries, y'all were full on with your live commentaries, quite entertaining, thank you  bestbud!
Great job AAL on calling Alysha as F3. I do wish Alysha the best, she seems happy post show so all is well.
Bring on the finale it's going to be popping in here High clap

I agree! Great call AAL on predicting Alysha as F3 clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue May 05, 2015 10:45 am

Steel2009 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Does anyone know if the new episode is up yet?

Hi Nanny! handwave

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2880p12-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-links-spoilers-no-discussion#792820

Back at you...... handwave handwave

Thanks for the link.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 05, 2015 11:11 am

Kapiti I see that you posted the finale preview of both girls walking to Art.

Is Art just wearing a shirt & not a suit?

Also is Matilda in navy blue & Dani in silver/gold?

Just trying to speculate if any part of Art's outfit matches any of the final 2's outfit.

Yeah I agree Michael Hill went cheap on that ring, where's the bling TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 3806527698

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 12:25 pm

mindless wrote:That ring is plain hideous! At least they don't have to wear it much, if it's not an engagement ring.

I thought Dani's date went pretty great and they are a good fit, but the things he said to Matilda make me think she's F1. It sounded like he wanted to tell her she's the one, but couldn't because of the other two girls. I didn't really get her reasoning behind turning down the overnight date, since he wasn't looking to get it on anyway. Why not just stay and talk some more?

Can I just say how much I love the fact that Art's not a horndog treating this as some meat market? I wish all the leads of this franchise were like him. Male AND female. I also love how real their conversations seem.

Alysha's date was so awkward. She had the best setting by far to me, yet it was so uncomfortable between them. She never looks at him when she speaks, which makes me think she's not being honest with her feelings. She didn't look that bothered about leaving either, so definitely the right choice to dump her.

he did the same with alysha when he told her he really liked her at the cocktail party F5... and she was F3
I think he truly liked the last F4 (nothing new on the bachelor planet, they pick the last 5 as soon as the meet & greet and they build a connection up to the end) but I like you or I love you can be taken differently depending the depth of the feelings behind
dancer33, who has huge experience on the field, reminded us something we all know but easily forget: lead have handlers that make them repeat or say when they are with the girls. I am sure he had a debriefing about how to handle 1:1, cocktail, last 3 FD etc
Those are also short segments and we do not see/hear the full segment of the conversation which of course, depending which girl is our favorite, will push us to believe this or that. Producers are now going to the drama jugular for the finale. Finales are always the most viewed and for the producers the most juicy commercially.
All I see is tons of indicators to make us believe dani is #2 and producers played very well on her emotions to push her to be emotional and cry. NO WAY arthur (or any lead) are the one to select the order! How many think because dani received the rose #2, she will be #2? it is mathematics but only script/edits manipulation.
For me (again) it is so obvious dani is the one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+21
california90
stuckinsc
floret
Spoil Me Again
Kapiti
sunshinesunny
Siah
dancer33
mindless
nannymargie
Cari