SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 05, 2015 7:48 pm

Do we know if this is an engagement ring? Did he actually propose to his F1?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Tue May 05, 2015 7:51 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Do we know if this is an engagement ring?  Did he actually propose to his F1?  

He said he's looking for a girlfriend so I guess not.

But hey his feelings could change.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 7:52 pm

ok. so dancer33 got me doubting again and I listened and watched carefully art body language during matilda's FD. I really focused and this is the first time I really saw athur really into matilda. I never saw that before. He giggled like a teen and indeed he tried to tell her she was the one . He pushed her to express herself. Which is weird. he had to wait up to the fantasy date to know what she felt?

Then, IF, because I am still hoping, he pick matilda, what a jerk to not letting go dani at F4. bad bad move. Dani would have been less hurt and poppy was not in love anyway so she could have left easily at F3... then again, alysha was maybe the one who would recover the less? darn!

I compared the 2 entrances at the finale ceremony and I have to admit that dani got more sun light vers matilda based on the shadows of their left arm.

oh well... I guess all the matilda's fans will be over the moon tomorrow and bragging all over the place. hehehe I just hope that they will be respectful toward Dani and not treat her like a piece of trash. She is a nice lovely caring girl and does not deserve to be trashed.

BUT obviously Dani recovered really quickly AND I saw MY love story and had a good time.

Now... can we move to the finale please so I can move on to the next franchise?? rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 05, 2015 7:54 pm

Oh, really. Hmmm...so there isn't the pressure to propose on the NZ Bach as there is on the US Bach. Interesting.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 7:55 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Oh, really.  Hmmm...so there isn't the pressure to propose on the NZ Bach as there is on the US Bach.  Interesting.

definitely not. it was a boyfriend/girlfriend from the start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 05, 2015 8:03 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Oh, really.  Hmmm...so there isn't the pressure to propose on the NZ Bach as there is on the US Bach.  Interesting.

To me, a kiwi, that looks like a promise ring not an engagement ring. I imagine he's going to say something like, "this is to show you that I am committed to this relationship...its a promise that I'm with you 100%....this is a sign that I am devoted to..." Or something equally soppy but reserved. I still don't think he's going to declare his undying love for her but that's JMO.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 05, 2015 8:06 pm

HEA wrote:ok. so dancer33 got me doubting again and I listened and watched carefully art body language during matilda's FD. I really focused and this is the first time I really saw athur really into matilda. I never saw that before. He giggled like a teen and indeed he tried to tell her she was the one . He pushed her to express herself. Which is weird. he had to wait up to the fantasy date to know what she felt?

Then, IF, because I am still hoping, he pick matilda, what a jerk to not letting go dani at F4. bad bad move. Dani would have been less hurt and poppy was not in love anyway so she could have left easily at F3... then again, alysha was maybe the one who would recover the less? darn!

I compared the 2 entrances at the finale ceremony and I have to admit that dani got more sun light vers matilda based on the shadows of their left arm.

oh well... I guess all the matilda's fans will be over the moon tomorrow and bragging all over the place.  hehehe  I just hope that they will be respectful toward Dani and not treat her like a piece of trash. She is a nice lovely caring girl and does not deserve to be trashed.

BUT obviously Dani recovered really quickly AND I saw MY love story and had a good time.

Now... can we move to the finale please so I can move on to the next franchise??  rofl

To the bold I like Dani as much as I like Matilda. I hope she is treated kindly. She deserves that much given how invested she was into Art. Matilda and Dani are friends that's all that matters.

Bring on Bach AUS. Hawt Sam Woods. giggling giggling

And of course the Bachelorette.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 8:21 pm

ElonM wrote:

To the bold I like Dani as much as I like Matilda. I hope she is treated kindly. She deserves that much given how invested she was into Art. Matilda and Dani are friends that's all that matters.

Bring on Bach AUS. Hawt Sam Woods. giggling giggling

And of course the Bachelorette.

Yes. I read a lot of nasty bitter fans all around the place and that was not fun for any of the top 3 girls. And yes, like every franchise, everyone recovered and moved on. It is only hard the last week because F3 and F2 have to live again with fans and those who are not fans their emotions/rejections etc.

now... lets talk about hot hot eyedrool :Woah-hoo: bachelorette's guys

Last edited by HEA on Tue May 05, 2015 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 05, 2015 8:33 pm

The show hasn't finished yet. And there is still next week with a Women Tell All? and After The Final Rose? So both airing next week or? 

As for fans, that is just par for the course. Some people will like one girl and other's another. It happens all the time. The girls are just fine and have capitalized on being NZ's first reality TV celebrities in this genre. It is a win-win for all of them. 

With the good comes the bad. That is the price all of them pay to become famous and choose to go on a show like this. And Art said that Kiwis love to hate for the sake of hating so they probably are all used to getting negative feedback and backlash. And probably dish it out as well. 

So far there are no real scandals and nothing has damaged any of the girls that has been released for the top 4. Poppy could fart on national television and she become a treasure because of it. The media has been very kind to Alysha for her situation and nothing negative has happened to Dani for anything they tried to portray as well. 

I do see though that the same people that are defending Dani are the ones that are posting negative things on FB about Matilda and her working for the same company as the the website that the show's site is on (She doesn't work for the production company of the show, Eyeworks but for MediaWorks). But who knows? It was sleuthed and posted in Matilda's thread that she may be a producer plant - and she may very well be and Art may very well be acting and using the acting lessons he has had. No way to know but I won't be surprised if that becomes the scandal once she is F1. Based on Art's response to media, it doesn't appear that he is fazed by it all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 05, 2015 11:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:The show hasn't finished yet. And there is still next week with a Women Tell All? and After The Final Rose? So both airing next week or? 

As for fans, that is just par for the course. Some people will like one girl and other's another. It happens all the time. The girls are just fine and have capitalized on being NZ's first reality TV celebrities in this genre. It is a win-win for all of them. 

With the good comes the bad. That is the price all of them pay to become famous and choose to go on a show like this. And Art said that Kiwis love to hate for the sake of hating so they probably are all used to getting negative feedback and backlash. And probably dish it out as well. 

So far there are no real scandals and nothing has damaged any of the girls that has been released for the top 4. Poppy could fart on national television and she become a treasure because of it. The media has been very kind to Alysha for her situation and nothing negative has happened to Dani for anything they tried to portray as well. 

I do see though that the same people that are defending Dani are the ones that are posting negative things on FB about Matilda and her working for the same company as the the website that the show's site is on (She doesn't work for the production company of the show, Eyeworks but for MediaWorks). But who knows? It was sleuthed and posted in Matilda's thread that she may be a producer plant - and she may very well be and Art may very well be acting and using the acting lessons he has had. No way to know but I won't be surprised if that becomes the scandal once she is F1. Based on Art's response to media, it doesn't appear that he is fazed by it all.

I'm one happy camper cause after tonight I have no interesting in watching the WTA.

Most definitely will be watching the ATFR.

Last edited by ElonM on Tue May 05, 2015 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 05, 2015 11:23 pm

Chyrstal is in Auckland with Dani so they might just have the girls in attendance during the AFTR.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 1:50 am

Is the finale 1 or 2 hours tonight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+21
california90
stuckinsc
floret
Spoil Me Again
Kapiti
sunshinesunny
Siah
dancer33
mindless
nannymargie
Cari