SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 3:30 pm

mercieme wrote:HEA bravo to you for sticking to Dani till the end, appreciate you having a different opinion  marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 1377737533

I saw the FRC preview posted on the screen cap thread & for me I don't see Art rejecting Matilda with a cast on her hand & her wearing the bracelet he gave her. Alongside the timeline sleuthed, I am sticking to Matilda as F1. I have really enjoyed this season though & will be ok with whatever Art's decision is giggling

thanks mercieme  bestbud!
I am good either way.
Everyone looks happy today.
I am pretty sure that it was not an easy week for the F3 and F2 since all the fans are rooting for them and they are not and they have to keep a poker face but i am sure next week will be better

I do not know if dani is F1 until the the finale but not matter if she is or not, she made this show very entertaining for me and it was fun to root for her!

this said... I know she is F1 right? bwahahaha

Back to top Go down

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 4:23 pm

from 7000+ friends, dani's public facebook jumped to 11K in one day! wow

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 05, 2015 5:10 pm

Nice catch AAL...definitely different shirt from when he is putting his suit on vs standing at FRC. I like your assessment that he was sweating bullets & had to change his shirt giggling

Anyone remember the kind of commitment ring Tim gave Anna. Matilda does not seem that much into bling though so hey she will be all right y'all marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 3806527698

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer33 Tue May 05, 2015 5:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
He kept reassuring her on their date. If he hadn't given her the first rose I would have been peeved that he was into drama but that he gave it to her and so easily and then Alysha said that she KNEW Matilda was going to get a rose?

These girls all knew. Dani was in her "Art and Dani" bubble just like the article said this week in Woman's Day. 

Looking forward to the final rose ceremony and the meet the parents. Art told Matilda that his best friend is his sister. He talks to her a LOT about his family, his lake house, etc. Only one he has told so much personal information to.

Yes!  I loved how he looks at her and when he said...."I was nervous I wasn't going to meet anyone that I liked and I couldn't be more wrong. Its a huge relief".
:yes:

Regarding the bold: It is interesting that in the interview Art did the day after the first episode and when talking about Matilda and meeting her out the limo and the mean tweet is that Art had a DNA explosion in his pants when he saw the first girl (so much TMI but he read that tweet and laughed) and they said it was Matilda and it looked like Art was saying "Thank God" and Art says that honestly it was a huuuge relief

Watch again, it is hilarious!!! http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment/the-bachelor-nz-reads-10-mean-tweets-about-himself-2015031814#axzz3ZHd8qEoB

In another interview, 20 questions http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment/20-questions-with-the-bachelor-nz-2015031810, he said that you could see the relief on his face because he was like, "Thank God!" That moment happened after meeting Matilda (see her thread at the beginning when he lifts his head in the air he does the same thing in the interview).

Thanks for the link to that video, it is hilarious! I didn't know that Art had 6 sisters - haven't been following THAT closely Smiley

After watching last night's show I've changed my mind about the outcome and I do feel that Art will choose Matilda. That was what I was originally hoping for as she's the kind of woman I would want to be friends with but didn't want to be disappointed and have tried to remain objective. Perhaps like Matilda I was waiting for that confirmation before being fully invested. I also think that the NZ approach has been pretty straightforward (a reflection of what kiwis are really like) and there hasn't been as much of an attempt to misdirect as there has been elsewhere.

I think Dani certainly brings out Art's carefree, playful side, but last night I really saw a man who is taking this quite seriously and is thinking more long term than perhaps he was when he agreed to go on the show. However, it ends, kudos to the final two for remaining such great friends given that one of them would have been incredibly hurt in the short term.

dancer33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 5:54 pm

mercieme wrote:Nice catch AAL...definitely different shirt from when he is putting his suit on vs standing at FRC. I like your assessment that he was sweating bullets & had to change his shirt giggling

Anyone remember the kind of commitment ring Tim gave Anna. Matilda does not seem that much into bling though so hey she will be all right y'all marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 3806527698

yeah he was sweating when he met dani's parent too
it was funny

i have such a bad memory with ali and robert ... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 6:22 pm

This is what I see

segment #1: art smiling (after matilda)
segment #2: art not smilling and sighting (after dani)

I see a reverse. started #2, then #1. same clouds, same shirts with same opening and creases. so for me this is the same girl: he waits for the girl to come and sigh then he smiles when she arrives

but this is not taped with 2 girls or the creases and collar would look different

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 05, 2015 6:33 pm

I just can't find this fugly 'championship ring' on Michael Hill's website.

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Asfafa11

I guess Art designed it himself scratch
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 05, 2015 6:42 pm

dancer33 wrote:snipped for brevity

Thanks for the link to that video, it is hilarious! I didn't know that Art had 6 sisters - haven't been following THAT closely Smiley

After watching last night's show I've changed my mind about the outcome and I do feel that Art will choose Matilda. That was what I was originally hoping for as she's the kind of woman I would want to be friends with but didn't want to be disappointed and have tried to remain objective. Perhaps like Matilda I was waiting for that confirmation before being fully invested. I also think that the NZ approach has been pretty straightforward (a reflection of what kiwis are really like) and there hasn't been as much of an attempt to misdirect as there has been elsewhere.

I think Dani certainly brings out Art's carefree, playful side, but last night I really saw a man who is taking this quite seriously and is thinking more long term than perhaps he was when he agreed to go on the show. However, it ends, kudos to the final two for remaining such great friends given that one of them would have   been incredibly hurt in the short term.
yes Great points, Dancer. 

Matilda is definitely the kind of woman I would want to be friends with too. Some may say she is boring but I don't find her to be so. I find her to be refreshing, real, genuine, funny, fun, caring, and a lady. 

As for hoping he would choose Matilda but unsure of it due to confirmation... that makes so much sense about Matilda needing confirmation before being invested and also as a viewer - it is what is nerve-racking if one doesn't see that early on. I also agree that it is pretty straightforward. Even the girls on the show have not minced words - they just tell it like it is. And it seems like Art has done the same. If he really likes someone he says it, if not you don't see him say it. If he wants to reassure someone he does, if he doesn't, he doesn't. It is a refreshingly candid approach to the show.

I also agree that while Dani is playful, Matilda's conversations with Art are on a very deep level. They talk about life outside the show, what that would be like and Art kept telling Matilda he wished he could say more to reassure her (he also said he wished that it was simple to Matilda's dad). So those words of reassurance and wishing to reassure Matilda combined with Art telling Matilda's dad they should shake on it for Matilda as the final girl (not getting hurt) and telling Matilda that if she had left when she had the accident that the whole experience for him would have been over really just shows me that Art's feelings did progress (and attending his mother's wedding the week before may have played a role in that too). 

I definitely agree with you that he probably took the process much more seriously than he thought he would going into it. He probably thought that he might find someone he likes and have a go at it. But he was probably blown away that he could actually find "the one" - something he has said in interviews and even in his introduction video in Episode one. And as of the last two weeks, just before the episode of Matilda's second date, Art did a radio interview and said he can see himself marrying the girl he chose. That is a progression and deepening of feelings outside the show (it ended around the first week of March - so nearly 2 months now). Every time he talks about Matilda on the show he talks about her loving to eat and in his interviews he has said that he has cooked for the girl he chose. They both love food, his career is in food, so it is really a melding of two people with very similar interests.

It will be interesting to see if these two will work outside the show. Based on what Art has said and his deepened feelings it seems at the moment that this is likely. If they have family and friend support and that network around them and Matilda is already a fan favorite with viewers (getting over 66% of the vote for the 3 girls on who will win) then that is something that bodes well for the couple. 

Looking forward to see how it ends tonight. Someone is always the second girl on this show and that spot hurts. However, usually by the time the show finishes with the last episode the 2nd girl is very happy since it is 2 months later and if they watched the show and see the lead with another girl and that journey it can be therapeutic to watch. Plus for Dani, Matilda has supported her since the show aired (regarding Dani's drinking conviction, etc) and they seem very friendly. 

I do think that Matilda also chose not to have the overnight date (even if just talking) so as not to present any doubt as to whether something could have possibly happened other than talking. I think that says a lot about her as a person and the values she holds even in regards to the other girls (meaning, if she was not F1 then that person would see that nothing further could even possibly take place since she never stayed overnight). She has demonstrated that she has strong loyalty to others and puts others feelings into consideration as well. I do think Art was being truthful in his interview and on the show last night about nothing physical happening, however. I think that is probably why all the girls are happy with and for each other post-show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 05, 2015 6:49 pm

ElonM wrote:I just can't find this fugly 'championship ring' on Michael Hill's website.

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Asfafa11

cantstopl Is that diamonds all the way around? Maybe Matilda will wear it as a necklace? laugh out loud It is HUGE! It looks like there are lots of diamonds in it though? 2 rows of 4 solitaire diamonds with smaller ones and then a row of even smaller diamonds? I understand promise ring but wow, what a promise! I cannot see it being her style though. She has that dainty necklace and pearl earrings that she wears all the time. I didn't even think that the bangle she got was that nice. $11K! But then again, I prefer simple and elegant style with classic lines. That thing could do some damage. Maybe it looks prettier in person? Or maybe she will wear it as a cocktail ring? Then again, he could have gotten it so she can turn the 8 solitaire diamonds inside into earring studs? Or into something else? Maybe not such a bad idea now that I think about it.  marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 05, 2015 7:24 pm

ElonM wrote:I just can't find this fugly 'championship ring' on Michael Hill's website.

cantstopl That ring is horrible! marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 05, 2015 7:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

cantstopl Is that diamonds all the way around? Maybe Matilda will wear it as a necklace? laugh out loud It is HUGE! It looks like there are lots of diamonds in it though? 2 rows of 4 solitaire diamonds with smaller ones and then a row of even smaller diamonds? I understand promise ring but wow, what a promise! I cannot see it being her style though. She has that dainty necklace and pearl earrings that she wears all the time. I didn't even think that the bangle she got was that nice. $11K! But then again, I prefer simple and elegant style with classic lines. That thing could do some damage. Maybe it looks prettier in person? Or maybe she will wear it as a cocktail ring? Then again, he could have gotten it so she can turn the 8 solitaire diamonds inside into earring studs? Or into something else? Maybe not such a bad idea now that I think about it.  marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 3806527698

Hehehehe, so much options.giggling giggling

Matilda did say she prefers jewelry as a gift.  Well girl this man listened and now you have a cocktail ring (I see you AAL) marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 3806527698 to showcase your love.

I think Art is a smart young man since he didn't refuse any opportunity presented to him by Michael Hill.

I'm seeing gold so I guess once we get a closer look at the ring we will know for sure.

Poor Matilda has a broken wrist and now to fetch this ring.

Geez cantstopl

He was obviously blinded by love when he picked that ring out. cantstopl
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 05, 2015 7:40 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:

cantstopl   That ring is horrible!   marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 3806527698

I don't actually think that ring is as big as it looks. It's like when you catch a fish and you hold it away from your body towards the camera so it looks bigger. To me it looks like a promise ring which is usually a heavier ring that goes on your middle finger.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+21
california90
stuckinsc
floret
Spoil Me Again
Kapiti
sunshinesunny
Siah
dancer33
mindless
nannymargie
Cari