SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:40 am

Cari wrote:On hindsight,  i realized this must have been what Brad 'felt' for Emily. I was a Chantal fan then. I din't see what Bremily fans saw. It was Emily from the get go. Now i understand!

word I made the same mistake here.
I failed completely to see arthur and matilda, the same way I failed brad and emily.
now which franchise I will fail to see again :rollingl:

Back to top Go down

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:41 am

HEA wrote:congratulation to all #teammatilda!

see you all at the next franchise! giggling

Hopefully we'll find out when TBAU Season 3 premieres soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 7:46 am

AmyB that Profile pic is awesome

I beatingheart it

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 7:48 am

AmyB wrote:
HEA wrote:congratulation to all #teammatilda!

see you all at the next franchise! giggling

Hopefully we'll find out when TBAU Season 3 premieres soon!

who knows? I am not physically attracted to the guy so this may help! Hugesmile
I spent a great time being #teamdani.
Now my real life can continue! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 06, 2015 7:58 am

oh wow! I haven't even watched but very surprised by this outcome the main hint that I got that M could be in deep was the way she was so emotional refusing the fantasy suite invitation -- looking forward to the final episode and hopefully seeing the sparks from Art's side as well more freely expressed than during the rest of the show airing!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 8:03 am

emusha wrote:oh wow! I haven't even watched but very surprised by this outcome the main hint that I got that M could be in deep was the way she was so emotional refusing the fantasy suite invitation -- looking forward to the final episode and hopefully seeing the sparks from Art's side as well more freely expressed than during the rest of the show airing!

yes. i am on the exact same boat. same captain. same cruise. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed May 06, 2015 9:12 am

ElonM wrote:These two posted the pics below at the same time. I take it they are still together. giggling  beatingheart

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 11201787_1580568715538662_2132829638_n
matootles
I just want to thank my friends, family and the rest of NZ for your incredible kind words and support throughout this whole experience! I've been blown away by how amazing you have all been. Thank you x emoji️ @art_green

marriage - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 11242653_843071222432082_1317669276_n
art_green
I won. @matootles

Just beautiful!  cloud nine :sweetheart:

group hug to All About Love, HEA, mercieme, katiebelle and all others who made this season so much fun with your sleuthing!  for you
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 06, 2015 9:15 am

When was the FRC?  This is so different than the US Bach.  giggling  Congrats to Art and Matilda!!  Jumping hearts
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 06, 2015 9:51 am

Mommyof1 wrote:When was the FRC?  This is so different than the US Bach.  giggling  Congrats to Art and Matilda!!  Jumping hearts

The FRC was the last episode. Pretty much the same as Bach US but the ATFR will be next week.

New Zealand is 16 hours ahead of me Eastern, right now it's 12:48am Thursday morning. The posters are now sleeping Smiley

Congrats everyone on a great fun sleuthing season, a first for Bach New Zealand. IMO It doesn't matter who was right or wrong, it's the enjoyment of sleuthing sharing of opinions and uncovering the clues! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by floret Wed May 06, 2015 3:20 pm

First time poster and viewer from Hawaii. If the folks in your part of the world are as lovely as the people on this show and on this board, I will have to save my pennies and plan a visit. Smiley

floret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 4:45 pm

floret wrote:First time poster and viewer from Hawaii. If the folks in your part of the world are as lovely as the people on this show and on this board, I will have to save my pennies and plan a visit. Smiley

welcome floret! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 06, 2015 5:51 pm

I am happy with this ending, since it seems Dani is fine and learned fast that she might have been feeling in the bubble feelings.

I agree Dani got a lot more of the fun romantic stuff, but that also happened because with a cast Matilda was very limited on those watery romantic things we are used to.

I really like Dani and am actually happy for her that she wasn't chosen. I think she is young and deserves to travel and grow and become the Dani she wants to be. Art seems more looking to settle down and for me I thought Dani still had a lot of traveling and experiencing to do before she was ready for that.

I really think that Dani is the fun awesome woman that a 21 or 22 year old Art would have enjoyed spending time with and adventuring with. But 26 year old Art wants more of a permanent settled relationship. That is okay.

I never trust edits. I learned after falling in love with too many F2s. It all started with Trista on the first US bachelor, then Charlie as her F2, continued with many others along the way and my latest two were Nick with Andi and Becca with Chris. They like to edit to keep the suspense going. I try to look at the body language and also the tried and true (except with bachelor Chris) who is the lead chasing, not who is chasing the lead.

I hope Matilda and Art do well. I saw a spark from night one and can see that looking back on the experience by his actions that Art was always coming back to Matilda, she was fun and sweet but still had the little spice, remember the cocktail party where she convinced the girls to not seek out Art? She kept him guessing a little bit along the way and didn't give it all away really soon.

These were a great group of girls overall. I really liked Poppy, Dani and Matilda, so any of those three would be fine with me.

Alyssa being as young as she is and going through the separation from marriage would have been a red flag for me, does she jump into these decisions too quick.

Anyway it was a fun ride. I hope we get to see more of happy and fun Dani and that Matilda and Art grow a wonderful relationship.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+21
california90
stuckinsc
floret
Spoil Me Again
Kapiti
sunshinesunny
Siah
dancer33
mindless
nannymargie
Cari