Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle on Thu May 07, 2015 7:14 am

Just saw an interview with Matilda and they are definitely still together. They have been meeting in secret for two months and now that the finale has aired they are taking in one day at a time even though there will be great pressure from the public to have a whirlwind romance and marriage. She has got to know his family, even meeting up at his uncles house.

So it seems that this season has provided a successful "love" story so fingers crossed for their future together.
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM on Thu May 07, 2015 7:17 am

Katiebelle wrote:Just saw an interview with Matilda and they are definitely still together. They have been meeting in secret for two months and now that the finale has aired they are taking in one day at a time even though there will be great pressure from the public to have a whirlwind romance and marriage.  She has got to know his family, even meeting up at his uncles house.

So it seems that this season has provided a successful "love" story so fingers crossed for their future together.

Thanks for sharing Katiebelle.

I was eagerly waiting to hear news about these two.

I'm glad they will be taking things slow.

ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Thu May 07, 2015 8:25 am

Aww, I'm happy for Art and Matilda! :sprinklehearts They're such nice people and the spark was obvious from night 1. Sorry Dani got hurt though, since she's a great girl, but clearly she's over it already. All is well that ends well!

I still can't get over that farting Koala. laugh out loud
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 07, 2015 12:17 pm

I find this fan video hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 on Thu May 07, 2015 4:59 pm

Ok.. now that the season is over, should I watch it? I know I came in asking mid season but the previous Bachelor, I was so amped on for it because I loved the lead... but then the ending happen and the aftermath. Not to say that it wasnt kinda fun though.. laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Fri May 08, 2015 8:05 am

Ok looks like I will start watching now that the finale is over with a happy ending. Smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linds911

Female Posts : 8405

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Fri May 08, 2015 10:33 am

Does anyone have links to watch the season? TIA!
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Fri May 08, 2015 11:09 am

Beeleever wrote:Does anyone have links to watch the season? TIA!

All the episodes are in this thread

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2880p12-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-links-spoilers-no-discussion?highlight=art+green
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Fri May 08, 2015 3:21 pm

ElonM wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Does anyone have links to watch the season? TIA!

All the episodes are in this thread

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2880p12-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-links-spoilers-no-discussion?highlight=art+green

Thank you!
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 on Sun May 10, 2015 9:16 am

Ok.. just started and got up to episode 6.

Poppy is really fun. I'd want to be her friend.
I like Matilda. She's one of the prettier girls.
Dani is nice, but I can see heartbreak for her soon.
Crystal does come across bitchy, but she does have friends. She just acts the way she does for cameras.

I don't remember any of the other girls aka none else have really stood out to me. I'm surprised none of the girls really kissed him on their first date? I didn't really get a sense of interactions, like how he acts different towards certain girls. I feel like I don't know much of the bachelor either. There hasn't been much substance that I can remember. He sure does like the blonds though- that is obvious laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa on Sun May 10, 2015 9:31 am

great work everybody. I have enjoyed reading your posts. AAL you are wise!!!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 on Sun May 10, 2015 2:40 pm

What's up with the girls not even kissing him?!?! Giiirl, you are on episode 7 now and he ASKS for a kiss and you say no?!

And so far.. he gives sympathy roses, I feel like...

/end episode 7 rant

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum