SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 06, 2015 6:14 pm

Just saw an interview with Matilda and they are definitely still together. They have been meeting in secret for two months and now that the finale has aired they are taking in one day at a time even though there will be great pressure from the public to have a whirlwind romance and marriage. She has got to know his family, even meeting up at his uncles house.

So it seems that this season has provided a successful "love" story so fingers crossed for their future together.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Wed May 06, 2015 6:17 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Just saw an interview with Matilda and they are definitely still together. They have been meeting in secret for two months and now that the finale has aired they are taking in one day at a time even though there will be great pressure from the public to have a whirlwind romance and marriage.  She has got to know his family, even meeting up at his uncles house.

So it seems that this season has provided a successful "love" story so fingers crossed for their future together.

Thanks for sharing Katiebelle.

I was eagerly waiting to hear news about these two.

I'm glad they will be taking things slow.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 06, 2015 7:25 pm

Aww, I'm happy for Art and Matilda! :sprinklehearts They're such nice people and the spark was obvious from night 1. Sorry Dani got hurt though, since she's a great girl, but clearly she's over it already. All is well that ends well!

I still can't get over that farting Koala. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 11:17 pm

I find this fan video hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 07, 2015 3:59 am

Ok.. now that the season is over, should I watch it? I know I came in asking mid season but the previous Bachelor, I was so amped on for it because I loved the lead... but then the ending happen and the aftermath. Not to say that it wasnt kinda fun though.. laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 07, 2015 7:05 pm

Ok looks like I will start watching now that the finale is over with a happy ending. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 8367-910 Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 I_got_13 Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 E5kqdm15 Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu May 07, 2015 9:33 pm

Does anyone have links to watch the season? TIA!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 07, 2015 10:09 pm

Beeleever wrote:Does anyone have links to watch the season? TIA!

All the episodes are in this thread

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2880p12-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-links-spoilers-no-discussion?highlight=art+green
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri May 08, 2015 2:21 am

ElonM wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Does anyone have links to watch the season? TIA!

All the episodes are in this thread

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2880p12-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-links-spoilers-no-discussion?highlight=art+green

Thank you!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat May 09, 2015 8:16 pm

Ok.. just started and got up to episode 6.

Poppy is really fun. I'd want to be her friend.
I like Matilda. She's one of the prettier girls.
Dani is nice, but I can see heartbreak for her soon.
Crystal does come across bitchy, but she does have friends. She just acts the way she does for cameras.

I don't remember any of the other girls aka none else have really stood out to me. I'm surprised none of the girls really kissed him on their first date? I didn't really get a sense of interactions, like how he acts different towards certain girls. I feel like I don't know much of the bachelor either. There hasn't been much substance that I can remember. He sure does like the blonds though- that is obvious laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat May 09, 2015 8:31 pm

great work everybody. I have enjoyed reading your posts. AAL you are wise!!!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 10, 2015 1:40 am

What's up with the girls not even kissing him?!?! Giiirl, you are on episode 7 now and he ASKS for a kiss and you say no?!

And so far.. he gives sympathy roses, I feel like...

/end episode 7 rant

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+21
california90
stuckinsc
floret
Spoil Me Again
Kapiti
sunshinesunny
Siah
dancer33
mindless
nannymargie
Cari