SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sun May 10, 2015 1:51 am

Keep on watching it gets better giggling

I don't want to spoil it for you but this is different from the U.S. series, it's tailored for the NZ public that's way more conservative & we were informed by kiwi posters that the average age of folks that watched the show were 17 to 25 or so Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 3806527698

Last edited by mercieme on Sun May 10, 2015 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by california90 Sun May 10, 2015 1:58 am

^ OH, that makes so much sense. LMAO. I was like "this is so PG... is this on the Disney channel?" hahah.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun May 10, 2015 4:34 am

I've really enjoyed NZ version, so much more closer to my culture and I also prefer the dynamic, how they incorporated "over-night dates" and how there was no "forcing" for The Bachelor and his F1 to declare LOVE for each other. I really like how the production leaves them at their own pace.
I liked ALL the girls, absolutely everyone, the Bach, Art - as "dorky" he could be - was a great lead, Dani is a darling (I adored her, just like Kaitlyn), I really like Matilda and I could not be happier for her, maybe Alicia (F3) was the least likeable to me, but just because of her "colder", serious demeanor and her constant evading eye-contact with Art when talking.
I really believe the best outcome. Very "realistic" approach and loved seeing New Zealand's "countryside" (it reminds me of home) and beautiful towns. I really wish to visit this country one day. Kiwis - you must be proud.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 11, 2015 3:29 am

I'm at HTD episode now.. skipped through a lot to get to it though.

Is the F1, is there a proposal? Or is it just a F1/dating after the show?

The NZ is kinda boring to me to watch as a reality show. I guess because they're all kinda young?? That and I guess the audience is pretty young. I feel like I'm in junior high sometimes with all the "omgz did you kiss him?" laugh out loud.

Art is cute though. How old is he? He's pretty young too right? He's a bit dorky, I can see that. I wish more guys like him were on the American show! Ladies would love him!!!

Anyways my favorites of the F4 are Matilda and Poppy. I don't see Alysha with him because she seems the least fun of the 4. Matilda and Poppy are so laid back and fun. Dani is young and such a go-getter. Alysha doesnt fit in with those personalities? I guess if Art had to pick between her and Crystal, she has a slight advantage.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 11, 2015 5:23 am

ahahah, Cali90, so I guess this truly is PG version vs. American and I think I can understand why it would be boring ... it isn't to me. I actually like it, because it's closer to "my reality". It's not the age of people, it's really in the culture, the approach to relationship, sexuality, sophistication, glamor, they're subjective. I actually find NZ version very grounded, "somber", appropriate. And the guys there seem to be more "grown-up/serious to settle" at 26 than in USA version - it's something I've been noticing from a lot of men I've met or just observed from AU or NZ - I don't know if it's the right assessment, so maybe someone from there could clue me in, if so.

To answer - there is no proposal (and despite me not being a fan of "diamond" rings, I actually find her ring very interesting and since it's not actually an engagement ring, it is beautiful for its purpose)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+21
california90
stuckinsc
floret
Spoil Me Again
Kapiti
sunshinesunny
Siah
dancer33
mindless
nannymargie
Cari