SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by umngirl Mon May 18, 2015 11:04 pm

I'm not sold that Sean is on this trip. Guessing she may be up there solo for something.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Mon May 18, 2015 11:27 pm

^^^ it doesn't seem like it. At the same time, if he's home, I might have expected him to answer JP at least as to why he wasnt watching. Waiting for Cat to watch maybe? In any event, we'll know soon.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 18, 2015 11:32 pm

^He was posting blog posts on facebook pretty much the entire time she would have been in the air so that's the major evidence.

He's probably not watching til she can or just not at all so no twitter tonight.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 18, 2015 11:39 pm

Ah, I stay off FB to avoid spoilers so I didn't know that.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 18, 2015 11:59 pm

Well she's watching tv

@clmgiudici: Rumer and Val. Period. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici: They covered the song and danced to it?! Give it up for @TheRue and @iamValC! Impressive. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 19, 2015 12:10 am

Once the guys start arriving maybe she'll start tweeting.?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 19, 2015 12:15 am

If Sean's not with her, they may wait and watch together.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 19, 2015 12:26 am

Understandable if they are visiting her family though and wait until they get home. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 19, 2015 1:17 am

She's watching

@clmgiudici: I'm so glad I'm already married.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 19, 2015 9:32 am

^And very thankful after seeing these dudes in action.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 19, 2015 10:22 am

Just noticed that Cat changed her twitter header back to an oldie but goodie.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 19, 2015 10:26 am

^Fun! If she's not making new ones I'm totally cool with her bringing back some of the old school ones.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7