SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 22 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Mon May 25, 2015 12:25 am

@SeanLowe09: Lebron is good.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 22 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by umngirl Mon May 25, 2015 12:30 am

^Dear Sean,

While I agree, how about a tweet about your lovely wife instead? Pretty please.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 26, 2015 11:47 am

A pic of Cat from Milk and Honey IG

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue May 26, 2015 12:11 pm

So... they've been awfully quiet lately....

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 26, 2015 12:23 pm

That they have. Busy holiday weekend, work, family, Dallas storms? Who knows!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Tue May 26, 2015 1:00 pm

....working/have been working on a project in Seattle for a couple of days now....
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 26, 2015 3:08 pm

LoveGodTheMost wrote:....working/have been working on a project in Seattle for a couple of days now....

According to RS they are doing an episode of Celebrity Wife Swap with Jason and Molly.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 26, 2015 3:21 pm

Yes, the info is in the media thread here, if anyone is interested.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 26, 2015 4:20 pm

Nice to hear from her.

@clmgiudici: Turn Up The Volume [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Our nutty girl has returned

@clmgiudici: I finally washed my hair. You're welcome, World!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 26, 2015 10:06 pm

Cuties

This one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 27, 2015 10:38 am

@clmgiudici: I Dream of Jesse (BG, heart. House) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7