SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:26 pm

^Haha. I love when they tweet at one another and especially when they are teasing each other.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:04 pm

I am in serious love with Sean's shoes.  Makes me want to get a second dog.  Hugesmile
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:34 am

I think they may be coming to tape Celebrity Family Feud. Molly was saying she was taping CFF here on Friday for Team Bachelor. Early flight though so a chance it's something else.

@clmgiudici: Good thing I wore my running shoes and a supportive bra. We barely made it to our flight, but we're comin to ya LA!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:49 am

^I kinda hope that's it because we know they are competitive and like game shows so this is something they could have fun with. Plus it's for charity so you can't really argue with that. Perhaps they have some other business in LA as well.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:03 am

Ok... bachelor family v. Gronkowski family.... would be pretty funny, actually very funny.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:43 am

Gronkowski?

Actually, I think its versus Team Married at First Sight.

Thanks to a special sleuther for that info.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:56 am

Yeah.... I'm in New England right now and it's come out that their family will be on Family Feud... but it does make more sense that they oppose the First Sighters. They can find a sports family, hopefully of women, for the the Gronks to oppose. (For non-football followers, Rob Gronkowski plays for the NEPatriots.... he and his brothers (and father) are a lively group to say the least).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:06 pm

^^^ oh duh! I usually try to block Patriot players out of my mind. No wonder I didn't get it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:48 pm

I think the youngest Gronk plays football at KSU. I hope they play the Gronks. But like you've said they'll  most likely play against another reality show cast.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:10 pm

I could also see them playing against a team of Real Housewives. I'm guessing it will be against people from some other reality show.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:49 pm

I think it will definitely be other reality people playing for their own charity. I don't think they'll mix reality and non reality people together. Wonder who will make up the rest of the team?????
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:20 pm

^^^ well Soules is at the World Pork Expo today so prolly not him. Lol  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. And Trista was online shopping from a desktop computer a couple hours ago. No word from the Rosenbaums but Ash just started a new job so they might be out. Kaitlyn is LA so she's a possibility. No word on Andi. That's all I got for ya.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7