SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:23 pm

All quiet on the Feud front. FYI: the show premieres on Sunday June 21st at 8/7c. It has a 6 week run.  I put the info in their calendar on the first page. Dr Phil and his family are one of the Feuders, along with the Gronk's.

Also, I may have been wrong about the MAFS face off. Not too sure those peeps are there. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:52 pm

Thanks to Umngirl for the heads up. Seems Sean is head of the family, as it should be. Smiley it's Sean, Catherine, Jason, Molly and Kaitlyn. They are playing Karina Smirnoff, Sasha Farber, Anna T, Allison Holker and Little Wit Carson. So it's Team Bachelor vs Team Dancing With the Stars.

@ChadMosher: Here are some of Celebrity @FamilyFeud pairings:
Dr. Phil vs. Penny Marshall
Karina Smirnoff vs. Sean Lowe
Kevin McHale vs. Fred Willard

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:39 pm

FYI: No results of the CFF should be posted here.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:47 pm

Looks like Kaitlyn is the head of the family here. drats.

@TeamKaitlynB: So Kaitlyn's gonna be on Celebrity Family Feud with her Bachelor/Bachelorette family!! Cant wait!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:53 pm

Aw shucks. Well he got top billing in the announcement so I'm just going say he's the head of the family. It does make sense why they would have Kaitlyn do it though.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:01 pm

^^of course it does but still...

Last edited by lipsis on Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Thanks hubs

Best day ever. Family Feud with these weirdos. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:18 pm

Cant wait to see those screwballs on that silly show. I'm sure it will be a great laugh.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:33 pm

Of all the things we've been able to do since being on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...this has got to be the pinnacle! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with my bachelor family! @jasonmesnick @catherinegiudici @seanloweksu @kaitlynbristowe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...will keep you posted once we know an air date! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:28 pm

I wonder if Sean and Steve Harvey had a chance to chat at all. Steve is a really funny, interesting and motivational guy. I think they'd get along well.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:41 pm

^Potentially. I know Steve got a dance lesson from Karina. And it looks like Jason has a rose in his hand so maybe they just gave some to Steve.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:57 pm

A little [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fun. Bachelor style this is! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7