SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:24 pm

^Lol. Guess it was too much for them to win two years in a row.

They have a bit of a cheering section with Kristen, Crista, and Corey there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:28 pm

Yea, I saw them. Hopefully the Marm's too!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:33 pm

Homerun for hubs!
@DonSilky 2m2 minutes ago

Sean Lowe goes deep.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:35 pm

Team Blue just scored 5 runs in the fourth. Team Red leads 12-6

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:46 pm

C'mon.Blue.Team! Hit.Run.Score!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:48 pm

Top of the fifth. 19-6 Team Red.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:53 pm

Hi lipsis, is the game on TV? TIA.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:55 pm

She's either cheering Sean's homer or posing for the camera. ( probably the latter)

My biff's an [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Go [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:57 pm

jaspats wrote:Hi lipsis, is the game on TV? TIA.

No on Twitter! Smiley

Bottom of the fifth. Team Blue homers to add two runs.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:58 pm

Going with latter since there's no one out in the field.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:00 pm

I went to the hashtag [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . All I see are a bunch of pictures no game info. Where did I go wrong! Thsnks
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:00 pm

Top of the sixth. Team Red 21-8

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7