SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 62 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:15 pm

Awwww reunited

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Sweet Spot by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 62 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:29 pm

Three happy girls.

Love the Wifey shirt too.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:06 pm

Family day! Love it!

Spending my Monday at the lake with my girls. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:11 pm

What a fun ride with the LOWE'S! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] that was pretty remarkable last night, our power couple is just a bundle of fun. They deserve a break today just the two of them and the gurls, got nothing but love & respect for them, always have, always will.

-->and my thumbs up for all the fun pics & updates, WTG guys! beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:23 pm

Just put the YouTube version of CFF in our media thread, if anyone hasn't seen it or wants to relive the brilliance of the Lowe's.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:19 pm

@clmgiudici: Peekaboo (girls, loves, this) // Rockin' this shop1975 Red Floral Skirt + Long Sleeve Crop // Use code CATHERINE10… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:38 pm

The fast money round. Love the tweet comment.

@FamilyFeudABC: This was an incredible Fast Money! These soulmates from @TheBachelor​ think alike. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:30 am

Sean's hand found its favorite spot again.
Tried to get a better quality of this one but I failed.
Lowe fives that are high
"Babe you gotta stand over there. You can't always be right next to me."
"That's my boo"
"My girl rocked it out. I can handle 6 points."
She's gonna be such a nervous parent watching their kids in sports and activities. It's adorable
"Sooooo close babe!"
"Don't worry babe, I got this last one."

Credit: me and my computer

Last edited by umngirl on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:51 am

Who made those caps, Umngirl? You?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:55 am

^Me.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:14 am

^^thank you

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:25 am

Loved the pictures and the caps umngirl. What fun. thank you so much
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7