SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

independenceday - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:48 pm

@clmgiudici: Can't tear me away. Even though we're OBVI gonna come up with a W. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici: WORLD CHAMPS [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

independenceday - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:04 am

Yesssssss! Be sure to follow @usweekly. The live tweet thread will be open for business tonight!

@clmgiudici: Hey Bachelor Nation, @SeanLowe09 and I will be taking over @usweekly's twitter tonight for the new [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] episode! You ready?!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:13 am

Now I have to watch. Thanks a lot you two.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:29 am

Life is hard, Umngirl. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:31 am

It sure is. I was gonna spend my nigh packing for vacation. There goes that plan.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:00 pm

Love the kitty

@clmgiudici: MeeeOWW (girl, heart, this) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:41 pm

Yummy

@clmgiudici: When you give a Cat some pasta // Ethan Stowell, thanks for the pasta! I hope I did it justice Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:42 pm

I'll have to take her word on this.

@clmgiudici: Why do new clothes always make you feel better about life? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:56 pm

And I'll be in the live tweet thread. See you there..

@clmgiudici: If you need me in the next couple hours, I'll be at @usweekly's house. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09: @clmgiudici and I are taking over @usweekly's Twitter tonight for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:54 pm

New blog...finally

@SeanLowe09: The Hands-Down Worst Moment in the Bachelor/Bachelorette Overnight Dates [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:10 pm

@clmgiudici: I'm gonna have some gnarly dreams tonight. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] + wine...

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:21 pm

@clmgiudici: Twitter, get your ish together. I have lost countless tweet drafts because of you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7