SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

independenceday - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:00 pm

What an adorable picture. I have no idea if they ever talked about how many children they'd like some day, but three girls look great on them!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

independenceday - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by smartcat Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:07 pm

lipsis wrote:OMG precious! 2013 meets 2015

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Playing Pool by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A big YES to someday! Praying
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What an adorable picture. I have no idea if they ever talked about how many children they'd like some day, but three girls look great on them!

I agree. I think three girls would be so precious. Just like in the picture I can see Sean carrying/holding two of them and Catherine handling one of them.

They differ slightly on the number of kids they want. Cat wants five. Sean says 2-3 is a good number. I think they are taking a wait and see approach. After they have one or two they will decide on a final number. I also don't think she wants to birth any more than three of them. The surplus they would adopt.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:40 pm

I'm guessing 3 or 4. I don't know that they will reach basketball team (5) level. But they could surprise as all.

While I like the idea of 3 girls, I think one boy then 2 (or 3) girls would be good too. Worked quite well for me and my siblings. The protective older brother was a good benefit.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:51 pm

^^ I admit it would be really cool to have at least one boy (wherever he falls in the pecking order). Smith needs a little male cousin and I can see Sean doing boy things with him, like Andrew does with Smith.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:06 am

Their first 4th of July together and their most recent 4th of July.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:18 am

Even Marms commented about three girls. See, we aren't alone. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:26 am

^^ Marm's knows what the what! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:49 pm

OK what's Skout?

(kiss, dog, kiss)Skout app & International Kissing Day, my Skout profile has exclusive pics of doggie kisses! SkoutID: catherinelowe bit.ly/1f62GrX by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:51 pm

^It's another social media type app. Newer in the game so they must have recruited Cat to promote it.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:01 pm

And Sean

@SeanLowe09: Skout app and International Kissing Day, my Skout profile has exclusive pics of doggie… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:37 pm

If anyone downloads this app and figures it out, let me know.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7