SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 8:59 am

notarose wrote:^ Mark just returned from a Salesforce "holiday" in Maui.  A few of the other guys Nick is friends with from Salesforce were also there according to their IG.
Yes, Nick looks very tanned especially since Mark just returned from a week in Hawaii.
k was also veryyy tan esp compared to becca who supposedly lives in sunny california right?

here's a thought - after getting back home during daily life hustle and bustle we see nick a bit weary and tired and at night hanging out with friends after a glass of beer/wine he looks animated and happy

it's quite obvious tptb required him to tweet during and after the show 

anyway that's what i'm seeing right now -- during the day when he's being pulled for photos he's fine but very obviously trying to be nice a bit weary and tired - the pic of him and mom last week maybe he stayed out with friends and had to wake up really early to catch a plane to milwakee to see mom for mom's day?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by sbolduc Sun May 17, 2015 9:32 am

Nick looks very tanned next to Mark... I would say he may have had a tropical vacation himself :yes:

Loving the beard as well..
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun May 17, 2015 9:51 am

I am admittedly partial to men with beards\facial scruff,but I love Nick with a beard. I think it brings out his very attractive eyes more (I am an eyes person too).

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 1:48 pm

sbolduc wrote:Nick looks very tanned next to Mark... I would say he may have had a tropical vacation himself :yes:

Loving the beard as well..

Comparing the recent pictures of Nick, Shawn, Chris, and Ben, Nick looks so tanned in comparison to the other guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 3:53 pm

whipsnapper wrote:In my opinion, Nick has never looked better, and this is really saying something since I have swooned over pics of this guy for a year now. And as I see it, he looks totally happy and content. I am hoping this is because he was the last man standing with Kaitlyn at the end. But if not, then whatever the reason, if it is good enough for him then it is good enough for me.

I agree! He really looks great, best I've seen him. And there's sort of a calmness or peacefulness in his face in post-filming pics. And I think Kaitlyn will be kind with his heart, however it ends up going. I can't wait until he joins the show and to see if there is really something great between them, which I still can't really help thinking there will be. I think I'm banning myself from here at least for tomorrow, because I want to not let the spoilers cloud how I'm seeing Kaitlyn with some of the top guys before Nick and then after Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 17, 2015 8:17 pm

Hi NickChicks, tomorrow RS will reveal f1. I don't know how I will feel if Nick is or is not the spoiled f1. My faves are never f1. I am hoping for the best but prepare for the worst. I have to remind myself he seems happy and that's more important than the ending of the show. I definitely need group hug  if he's heartbroken again!
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 8:28 pm

¥

Last edited by whipsnapper on Sun May 24, 2015 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun May 17, 2015 8:33 pm

After Des's season I don't trust RS. I'm keeping an open mind and carefully watching Kaitlyn's interactions with all the men especially Nick.

What really has me perplexed is his beard. I know he's had a beard from time to time. Supposedly he meets Kaitlyn in NYC with a beard and now he has one again question  

To me that's a clue Nick may be the F1

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 17, 2015 8:48 pm

jen689 wrote:After Des's season I don't trust RS. I'm keeping an open mind and carefully watching Kaitlyn's interactions with all the men especially Nick.

What really has me perplexed is his beard. I know he's had a beard from time to time. Supposedly he meets Kaitlyn in NYC with a beard and now he has one again question  

He had a beard in the "snow" pics with Sharleen in NYC but in a pic Sharleen posted of her fiancé Andy & Nick taken at the venue of the rap date (you can tell by Nick's clothes and the style of the wall), Nick doesn't have a beard or scruff. 
Some have speculated that Nick met Kaitlyn in NYC when the "snow" pics were taken and that Andy writing the comment "watch out, that girl is trouble" was in reference to  Kaitlyn.  In that series of pics (both Nick and Sharleen's IG) Nick has a full beard. His current beard is better "groomed". 

Another mystery. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 8:57 pm

notarose wrote:
jen689 wrote:After Des's season I don't trust RS. I'm keeping an open mind and carefully watching Kaitlyn's interactions with all the men especially Nick.

He had a beard in the "snow" pics with Sharleen in NYC but in a pic Sharleen posted of her fiancé Andy & Nick taken at the venue of the rap date (you can tell by Nick's clothes and the style of the wall), Nick doesn't have a beard or scruff. 
Some have speculated that Nick met Kaitlyn in NYC when the "snow" pics were taken and that Andy writing the comment "watch out, that girl is trouble" was in reference to  Kaitlyn.  In that series of pics (both Nick and Sharleen's IG) Nick has a full beard. His current beard is better "groomed". 

Another mystery. Smiley

Wow, I wasn't aware of that...hmmm the plot thickens!

I apologize for asking, but what makes you think Kaitlyn was in NYC with them?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 17, 2015 9:15 pm

Max64 wrote:
notarose wrote:

Another mystery. Smiley

Wow, I wasn't aware of that...hmmm the plot thickens!

I apologize for asking, but what makes you think Kaitlyn was in NYC with them?  

I wasn't one of the speculators at the time. 
I am, however, open to the possibility but unsure without more to back it up.
For me the probability increases if the reason why Nick was with Sharleen & Andy was to get their advice about going on the show.  Sharleen really felt a bond with Nick as evidenced in her blogging during the last season. He may have confided in them.

Last edited by notarose on Sun May 17, 2015 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 9:15 pm

Hey yall - I like nick- he's not perfect by any means -- throughly human -- and he does and says some crazy stuff sometimes....but that's what make him so compelling, fun and interesting to me...
at the same time just want to say -- I'd rather him find a great fit for him that'll make him happy and honestly I don't know yet if K is that person... even if they date or whatever or if they are together after this show but then break up ...he'll be just fine and he'll find the girl for him  :Nod:

ETA -- there are a lot of reasons we speculated that Nick was in NY and K was there too and they met. some of the same exact days K was in NY (bronx) so was Nick. the connection is sharleen (nick was hanging out with her) who's canadian and a fan of K's -- wouldn't it make sense that K met sharleen if she stayed in NYC tue-sunday of that week? lots of days hanging out in NYC not to meet a fellow bach nation person who's also Canadian and a fan... also - the tenor of K & N's social media exchange completely changed after the NYC days...also according to RS they kissed the first time they met in NYC during the show -- very bizzare if their exchange was solely social media at the least they would have phoned each other to be able to kiss at first meeting in the show...and then lastley it was sharleen who had nothing to do with the season this round or last season who came along with Nick for the rap date...why her? and why was her fiance also there for that date when he was the one who commented after nick's trip "watch out that girl is trouble"
the sm flirtation between N & K got pretty strong "you and me" him calling her "hot" etc...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share