SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by notarose Sun May 17, 2015 9:26 pm

Thanks Emusha Smiley
I have no doubt Kaitlyn and Nick were flirting on SM and that she was the initiator. 
Its the part about whether they met before, or even where specifically, that I think is 50:50... well, maybe 80:40 giggling

Last edited by notarose on Sun May 17, 2015 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by KB_Mom Sun May 17, 2015 9:52 pm

Aagh hissyfit No matter what the RS reveal is, I am still going to be skeptical-afraid to get my hopes up if he is spoiled as F1, probably a little nauseous if he is spoiled to be F2. I question torturing myself by even reading RS spoilers tomorrow but I know I don't have the willpower to resist.

If he is not F1, I hope he is no higher than F4 and will hold on to the belief\hope that he and Kait as two mature adults simply mutually agreed the initial spark didn't grow to be more, and try to take comfort in the fact that he looks to me to be happy and content in recent  pics, and as a veteran of this crazy process, was careful with his heart.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 17, 2015 10:55 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Aagh hissyfit No matter what the RS reveal is, I am still going to be skeptical-afraid to get my hopes up if he is spoiled as F1, probably a little nauseous if he is spoiled to be F2. I question torturing myself by even reading RS spoilers tomorrow but I know I don't have the willpower to resist.

If he is not F1, I hope he is no higher than F4 and will hold on to the belief\hope that he and Kait as two mature adults simply mutually agreed the initial spark didn't grow to be more, and try to take comfort in the fact that he looks to me to be happy and content in recent  pics, and as a veteran of this crazy process, was careful with his heart.

I am going to try to avoid the RS stuff at least for a couple days so i can just start watching a season without knowing who is predicted as the winner for once. This is in part because my friends made me promise not to find out the winner ahead of time (this way I can atleast be honest with them for the first couple episodes giggling ) and also I want to see the interactions between everyone, Britt, K and the guys. I am curious to see if we will know how EVERYONE voted or will they just show a few and then reveal whatever the total was in favor of K. I assume K and Britt won't get to know who voted for them but will the audience? And ideally, I would try to hold out until Nick joins to get a glimpse of their interaction without already thinking oh well he is F1 or he is F2-6.of course that would mean having to not go on SM or sites which I have kind of become very addicted to so that has about 0 chance of occurring. I agree with Jen though no matter how many times RS has been right, after what happened Des season and my Bres heartbreak thinking they'd be at the end, I won't 100% trust it anyway whether it is Nick F1 or Shawn or Ben or Chris or Joe or Jared. this is my first pre-airing following of the show happenings so it is kind of new to me to have a gut feeling before reading the official spoiler. It will be interesting to see how Nick handles tweeting. I could see him maybe tweeting only generic comments towards K or guys he didn't meet while on the show.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 17, 2015 11:03 pm

oh and btw, regarding my above babble, don't be surprised though if I show up on here tomorrow as Nick will probably do something or post something on instagram that I won't be able to resist commenting laugh out loud. "Well I was going to avoid SM to avoid spoilers then.......well Nick. laugh out loud"

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 17, 2015 11:13 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:oh and btw, regarding my above babble, don't be surprised though if I show up on here tomorrow as Nick will probably do something or post something on instagram that I won't be able to resist commenting laugh out loud. "Well I was going to avoid SM to avoid spoilers then.......well Nick. laugh out loud"

Never a dull moment in Nickland Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 11:18 pm

emusha wrote:Hey yall - I like nick- he's not perfect by any means -- throughly human -- and he does and says some crazy stuff sometimes....but that's what make him so compelling, fun and interesting to me...
at the same time just want to say -- I'd rather him find a great fit for him that'll make him happy and honestly I don't know yet if K is that person... even if they date or whatever or if they are together after this show but then break up ...he'll be just fine and he'll find the girl for him  :Nod:

ETA -- there are a lot of reasons we speculated that Nick was in NY and K was there too and they met. some of the same exact days K was in NY (bronx) so was Nick. the connection is sharleen (nick was hanging out with her) who's canadian and a fan of K's -- wouldn't it make sense that K met sharleen if she stayed in NYC tue-sunday of that week? lots of days hanging out in NYC not to meet a fellow bach nation person who's also Canadian and a fan... also - the tenor of K & N's social media exchange completely changed after the NYC days...also according to RS they kissed the first time they met in NYC during the show -- very bizzare if their exchange was solely social media at the least they would have phoned each other to be able to kiss at first meeting in the show...and then lastley it was sharleen who had nothing to do with the season this round or last season who came along with Nick for the rap date...why her? and why was her fiance also there for that date when he was the one who commented after nick's trip "watch out that girl is trouble"
the sm flirtation between N & K got pretty strong "you and me" him calling her "hot" etc...

Thanks so much emusha! handwave   I wasn't aware of all of the back story between these two, but when you explain it it does make sense.  I thought it was odd that K and N would be making out in NY when asking to join the show, not something you would do if you're just meeting for the first time (well at least one would hope not)  Makes me think even more that Nick is f1... and if not, what a blow to Nick, I can't imagine her taking him past f4 if she had that kind of history with him, and even more so with having gone to f2 on Andi's season.  That would be just down right cruel.

If Nick is Kaitlyn's f1, I see TP's going full out to keep this season under wraps, easy to do when you have two people that have been through the process before

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 12:45 am

Where is he anyway? SM quiet the last 24 hours?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 18, 2015 12:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Where is he anyway? SM quiet the last 24 hours?
Las Vegas question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 12:57 am

He does have a history of stalking. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 12:58 am

giggling giggling Maybe at the safe house for tomorrow night viewing so britt can go her way, relieving kaitlyn of that britt presence.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 1:01 am

Well next SM that has a location we know he's bluffing. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 1:05 am

giggling giggling giggling Let's get our dark glasses, trench coat, walking stick and felt hat and go looking for him. Let him know we are worth him telling us the answer to solve our itch of knowing the end before RS botch the ending for us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share