SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by emusha Thu May 28, 2015 4:30 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I'm curious. Has there ever been evidence of any lead (wig or no wig) running around in LA being a SH weekend? As excited as MF seems to be, I just can't believe he would give K enough leeway to get caught. If she needs something or they want something...there is always a handler responsible for the lead while show is airing, or has that changed???
I'm getting a weird feeling about the SH visit

The temp K reported doesn't match that of LA but she was seen wigged in HIGH traffic area in LA on Sat Afternoon which would be the middle of a SH visit for a long weekend WHY would they even take her there??
Shawn was in LA for 5-6 days total when SH visit likely lasted at the most Friday night-Monday morning 3 1/2 days -- I don't get why they'd pay for housing/food for extra days for Shawn to sleep in LA whether that be the SH or hotel when K's not around
Nick is seen pictured in a lot of VERY public NYC places with fans and makes it very publicly known he was on the move
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by 2observe Thu May 28, 2015 8:43 am

emusha wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I'm curious. Has there ever been evidence of any lead (wig or no wig) running around in LA being a SH weekend? As excited as MF seems to be, I just can't believe he would give K enough leeway to get caught. If she needs something or they want something...there is always a handler responsible for the lead while show is airing, or has that changed???
I'm getting a weird feeling about the SH visit

The temp K reported doesn't match that of LA but she was seen wigged in HIGH traffic area in LA on Sat Afternoon which would be the middle of a SH visit for a long weekend WHY would they even take her there??
Shawn was in LA for 5-6 days total when SH visit likely lasted at the most Friday night-Monday morning 3 1/2 days -- I don't get why they'd pay for housing/food for extra days for Shawn to sleep in LA whether that be the SH or hotel when K's not around
Nick is seen pictured in a lot of VERY public NYC places with fans and makes it very publicly known he was on the move
So why didn't the person take a picture of Kat in the wig???? Most cell phones, iPads and tablets have cameras, so why no picture??? scratch
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu May 28, 2015 9:12 am

notarose wrote: ....I think preseason sleuthing was so much fun because it became evident that "the process" was being dismantled  to a degree so there were new paths to navigate and thus, nothing needs be as it appears and what is most evident may be overlooked.

I actually think that Kaitlyn may not have handed out a final rose.  Her greatest relationship fear was that someone wouldn't love her as much as she loved them so IF Nick is the last man standing, I could see him giving her a "symbolic" rose instead. His way of making clear that she is his chosen one.  And, IF it is Nick & Kaitlyn in the end, I could see this happening in NYC. This is the place Nick bought a 1-way ticket to as revealed by Kaitlyn in an interview. Nick previously showed himself to be very much a romantic and it appears to be at his core. NYC is where their love story began and only fitting that it be where RL begins when the last word is spoken. All it would take would be a trusty cameraman or 2.  Who would ever know? 

The season preview.  Except for the San Antonio date we have pics of, all N&K date locations are just ordinary experiences that any couple partake in.  If one of the "bed" scenes are them, most certainly it has no rose pedals strewn about and no date card from CH. There is a consistent normalcy to what we know thus far: SM flirting, no putting a rose in a coffin-looking vote box, coming to see Kaitlyn and others "perform" live - and if the "make out" spoiler is true re: the NYC pier then that is realistic too; a mutual realization that neither was there to be friends. Imagine the anxious second before, the anticipation yet hesitancy.  What if it doesn't taste right? It did, and was better than good, and from that day forward their intimacy flourished as evidenced in a single promo...so many hungry kisses. Friends with common ground to lovers with common ease in discussing views of sex & intimacy and releasing inhibition in those moments.

...and then the trail of crumbs disappear, at least for the time being.  Are there not many great guys on the show to highlight?  Could there not be superior next TB candidates? Could the "right reasons" clip produced by Danny Hoyt & Kelly before filming started be so prophetic that the bit where Brooks says they should just go to Utah to film actually be true? According to RS, yes. And also according to RS, Nick is unemployed. 

All I feel certain of is that Nick bonded with a few great guys and that they have been loyally/royally ribbing him and each other. (That's what happens when people "get" each other's humor).   All I know is that Kaitlyn said in an interview that not all the guys were upset about Nick joining because some were there for her/ to support her search for love. 

I don't really see a reason to give up hope on this being a love match.  We might really see a love story from beginning to end... and it might be Nick. He seems so content. And a little bit crazy giggling

Excellent post. Also wanted to add - isn't it very unusual that Kaitlyn hands us the results on a silver platter. She says she was crazy about one particular guy right out of the limo - and wouldn't she end up with him unless he does something crazy .... I wonder what that could be - otherwise she is telling us that Shawn is the one - right ?
http://abc7.com/entertainment/video-the-bachelorette-promises-refreshing-season/741547/
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 28, 2015 10:37 am

We are veering off track. Please continue Fan girling Nick. TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 28, 2015 3:51 pm

nick_viall28 #tbt to that one time. #greattimes 34min
greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 59 11372204_1629088020640551_1935846637_n
http://websta.me/p/995030636550098537_28313266
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Is that Nick's father?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 28, 2015 3:58 pm

That's Andy Levine, Sharleen's fiance. Nick must have hung out with them while he was in NYC this past weekend.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu May 28, 2015 3:59 pm

So this photo looks like Nick was in NYC over the Memorial Day weekend and spent some time with Sharleen's fiancé as he is wearing the same outfit as the fan photo posted on Sunday. Probably the singing goddess herself was there too...maybe even taking the photo.  I am so interested in seeing what Sharleen's blog has to say once Nick arrives on the show.  greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 59 1710264613

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 3:59 pm

reason wrote:Is that Nick's father?

That's Sharleen's fiance'

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 28, 2015 4:02 pm

reason wrote:Is that Nick's father?

hahahahaha......ha!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Dying2share Thu May 28, 2015 4:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:That's Andy Levine, Sharleen's fiance. Nick must have hung out with them while he was in NYC this past weekend.

I think that picture is from a while ago, isn't it the one Sharleen posted iway back? Gotta go check it out....

Dying2share

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 28, 2015 4:05 pm

OnePromise wrote:So this photo looks like Nick was in NYC over the Memorial Day weekend and spent some time with Sharleen's fiancé as he is wearing the same outfit as the fan photo posted on Sunday.  Probably the singing goddess herself was there too...maybe even taking the photo.  I am so interested in seeing what Sharleen's blog has to say once Nick arrives on the show.  greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 59 1710264613

Sharleen has passed on blogging about this season, but she still has her short weekly recaps for Flare Magazing.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share