SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by OnePromise Thu May 28, 2015 4:10 pm

julychild wrote:
OnePromise wrote:So this photo looks like Nick was in NYC over the Memorial Day weekend and spent some time with Sharleen's fiancé as he is wearing the same outfit as the fan photo posted on Sunday.  Probably the singing goddess herself was there too...maybe even taking the photo.  I am so interested in seeing what Sharleen's blog has to say once Nick arrives on the show.  greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 60 1710264613

Sharleen has passed on blogging about this season, but she still has her short weekly recaps for Flare Magazing.

Oh right. That is what I was thinking of...the Flare recaps. I love her writing no matter where it is. Smiley

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by happygolucky Thu May 28, 2015 4:16 pm

Now, that's a smile I like to see. Nice glowing tan, makes me have inappropriate thoughts.
Love the bromance, love some honest friendship and with that facial hair they both look like real studs (can I say that?), just manly man (ahaha, #tbt, when did I hear that before?).
The cool kids!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 28, 2015 4:18 pm

Sharleen's blog

Kaitlyn's Season

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm

sdmom wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Nick just tweeted about the Blackhawks and the playoffs  (Chicago hockey). I have been thinking that his beard and not shaving is related to the tradition that guys don't shave their beards during the Stanley cup playoffs until their team loses.  Nick has been a fan of sports before meeting Kaitlyn, but I don't think that he has followed hockey that closely.  Could mean something, could mean nothing.  But it does show that he is showing interest in things that Kaitlyn likes.  
I think he's more a fan of Packers and Brewers before. He's from Milwaukee and those are his teams. Does Milwaukee have a hockey team? I agree he's showing interest in hockey now, which to me means, even if he parted ways with Kaitlyn, they did it amicably.

Nope no hockey team there. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 60 1f49c

greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 60 8367-910 greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 60 I_got_13 greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 60 E5kqdm15 greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 60 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 4:29 pm

Linds911 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Nick just tweeted about the Blackhawks and the playoffs  (Chicago hockey). I have been thinking that his beard and not shaving is related to the tradition that guys don't shave their beards during the Stanley cup playoffs until their team loses.  Nick has been a fan of sports before meeting Kaitlyn, but I don't think that he has followed hockey that closely.  Could mean something, could mean nothing.  But it does show that he is showing interest in things that Kaitlyn likes.  
I think he's more a fan of Packers and Brewers before. He's from Milwaukee and those are his teams. Does Milwaukee have a hockey team? I agree he's showing interest in hockey now, which to me means, even if he parted ways with Kaitlyn, they did it amicably.

Nope no hockey team there. Smiley

I know that's a big tradition for big time hockey fans but if Nick just recently started following hockey would he get in on that tradition being such a newb?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 28, 2015 4:36 pm

We have speculated the beard was part of the hockey play off's ritual. As a matter of fact Chicago was playing Vancouver on April 2nd.

I wonder if he stole some time with her to watch that game? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 28, 2015 4:55 pm

Yes he could still get on the tradition. yes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 60 1f49c

greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 60 8367-910 greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 60 I_got_13 greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 60 E5kqdm15 greattimes - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 60 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 28, 2015 4:59 pm

We will know Saturday if the Hawks loose. Is the beard a hockey thing, or a Kaitlyn thing. laugh out loud

I say a Kaitlyn thing since he started growing it before the playoff's started.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu May 28, 2015 5:15 pm

Everyone in Chicago is going crazy over the Hawks right now, whether they are a fan all year long or not. They are Chicago's most consistently good sports team. I don't think his beard has anything to do with it. He thinks it's sexy. I don't think it works on him.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 5:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We will know Saturday if the Hawks loose. Is the beard a hockey thing, or a Kaitlyn thing. laugh out loud

I say a Kaitlyn thing since he started growing it before the playoff's started.

I was thinking it was too, which is why if he was giving the boot by Kaitlyn why he'd still keep the beard.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 28, 2015 5:26 pm

I prefer the clean shaven Nick. I look forward to watching this season once I get my dissertation written and really look forward to seeing Nick. I admit, now that Nick has gone on the show twice, if the rumor that he came back to be the bachelor is okay with me.

The those who are not fans would be intense, but hey that is okay, I was a huge hater for Chris and Andi, so I am do to love a lead that others hate.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 5:40 pm

You know I wouldn't mind seeing Nick as the bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share