SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 65 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by sdmom Fri May 29, 2015 10:02 am

I've posted this before:
What if the sex guy is Shawn and Kaitlyn decided to tell Nick in Utah? That's when we heard her saying "this is the hardest conversation I've had?" What if Nick didn't take it too well or not the way Kaitlyn had hoped, that's why she said " I made a mistake but I am not a bad person"? Maybe Nick decided she is not his fiancee type, but still remain friends?

I don't want him to be the next bach. We like him here, but he's too controversial and many people still don't like him. I don't think I can defend him the third time when I read negative comments. Besides, if he does the show the third time, even I will wonder if he wants attention like RS said, and y'all know I am one of his biggest supporters.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 65 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

Post by mprssdbyu Fri May 29, 2015 10:08 am

I'm just not convinced sex guy is Shawn or nick.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri May 29, 2015 10:57 am

Nick's Dad and some of his siblings started following Kaitlyn on twitter before they started airing this season. If they didn't like her, I don't see that happening. I don't think the Dad ever followed Andi. Hugesmile

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 65 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 29, 2015 11:04 am

My source has reported the entire Viall clan does do it's undie wash ala MEandI Dorkman style.  Source link link
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 65 238D27B800000578-2851908-image-76_1417099519612

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13 - Page 65 Drying+clothes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri May 29, 2015 11:07 am

But do the Vialls post pics of undies on SM for the world to see?  cantstopl

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri May 29, 2015 11:10 am

Gale1 wrote:Hi lots of Nick fans here so why don't you vote for him to become the next bachelor on Facebook Nick Viall for next Bachelor he only has 105 votes so far. Am also a Chrisney fan so heaven knows why I am saying this but would quite like to see our Nick with Whitney Bischoff. Sorry to ruffle any feathers!!
Hear this couple have parted ways which I was very, very sad to hear, but then maybe my wish can come true.

Funny you should mention this but I wondered about Nick and Whit too. Would be pretty easy being in the same city. Would be nice to see them as friends anyway. I think they both would be great as friends and then maybe something would develop? Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri May 29, 2015 11:13 am

Nick should forget about Bach franchise to find love and just come here and let the Nick chicks do the matchmaking. giggling

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri May 29, 2015 11:18 am

KB_Mom wrote:Nick should forget about Bach franchise to find love and just come here and let the Nick chicks do the matchmaking. giggling

And to really evaluate the situation there would need to be a number of interviews of him which certainly means a road trip or two to Chicago...don't you think? bestbud! Needs to be done right after all. Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri May 29, 2015 11:19 am

Rolly wrote:
Gale1 wrote:Hi lots of Nick fans here so why don't you vote for him to become the next bachelor on Facebook Nick Viall for next Bachelor he only has 105 votes so far. Am also a Chrisney fan so heaven knows why I am saying this but would quite like to see our Nick with Whitney Bischoff. Sorry to ruffle any feathers!!
Hear this couple have parted ways which I was very, very sad to hear, but then maybe my wish can come true.

Funny you should mention this but I wondered about Nick and Whit too. Would be pretty easy being in the same city. Would be nice to see them as friends anyway. I think they both would be great as friends and then maybe something would develop? Hugesmile

Living in SA I did not know that Nick & Whit live in the same city so hopefully they meet & can just become friends as you say to start with - here is hoping yes
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri May 29, 2015 11:23 am

We did a while ago start organizing a summer road trip to Chicago to fan girl on him. giggling  We'll have to add interviewing him ala e harmony long list of questions to make the right match.  And I am thinking we really should experience personally his "passion" skills to do our matchmaking job right. Need to be "thorough." :cutesmile!:

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri May 29, 2015 11:26 am

I know it sounds crazy but Becca's wit would have a great time challenging Nick.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri May 29, 2015 11:27 am

And Joe would be interesting paired with Whit. Sorry, off topic.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #13

+62
Stacia620
Bet2Win
AllAboutLove
leselihau
stuckinsc
CHO
2observe
mprssdbyu
Gale1
OnePromise
Dying2share