SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 12 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 13, 2015 10:25 pm

I'll head to the supermarket tomorrow (it won't be in South Island stores until then) and report back. Gorgeous photo on the cover!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 12 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by nannymargie Wed May 13, 2015 10:29 pm

Would love to know what romantic vows is all about.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 14, 2015 2:11 am

Ok Marthur were just goofing around yesterday & wanted to stir up the rumor mill about buying a house together in Tauranga; they actually didn't ....Matilda was on The Fantasy Suite Podcast & clarified. These two are just so funny giggling  

http://thespinoff.co.nz/14-05-2015/the-bachelor-nz-the-fantasy-suite-podcast-episode-10-matilda-spills-the-rice/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 14, 2015 2:31 am

mercieme wrote:Ok Marthur were just goofing around yesterday & wanted to stir up the rumor mill about buying a house together in Tauranga; they actually didn't ....Matilda was on The Fantasy Suite Podcast & clarified. These two are just so funny giggling  

http://thespinoff.co.nz/14-05-2015/the-bachelor-nz-the-fantasy-suite-podcast-episode-10-matilda-spills-the-rice/

Just finished listening to it. Well worth it. I thought Matilda came across as intelligent and quick witted. Loved the story about Art and the strawberry on their first date.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 14, 2015 2:36 am

mercieme wrote:Ok Marthur were just goofing around yesterday & wanted to stir up the rumor mill about buying a house together in Tauranga; they actually didn't ....Matilda was on The Fantasy Suite Podcast & clarified. These two are just so funny giggling  

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 12 3806527698 I actually think she is messing with The Spinoff too. They didn't sound like they were joking around in that interview but definitely could have been. In the other interviews however, you do hear them laughing a bit (like the 9 months pregnant, etc). There is zero reason that Art's mother would make up Art moving to Tauranga and closer to her and also with his business. Why would she say that about him buying a home there? Who knows though but it would make a ton of sense if they are messing with the public if that gets out that they did indeed buy a home when they are trying to be "normal". Again, the thing that strikes me as odd is that there were no rumors posted anywhere on SM about them getting a house and the person interviewing them seemed to know his mother? scratch Until I saw the interview posted here and listened to it I wouldn't have known about it but it ties into what his mother said and why would she make that up? For me, if Matilda can easily say one thing, she can easily say another. Keep people guessing about what they are really doing. Matilda is after all a professional with dealing with media so her being on the podcast by herself without Art this time?... who knows. It needs to be said that Matilda doesn't personally know the people at The Spinoff - they met for the first time recently. So no guarantee she isn't pulling their leg either. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 14, 2015 2:42 am

AAL, Art was on an interview on Periscope with NZ Herald. I don't have the Periscope app so if you do, please help bring the interview over that is if possible. Link below, I heard the interview is archived for 48 hours or so but not sure, TIA.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/VzVZ-zcxNzA0NnwxMTMyMzIxNmgTgOiencTP544eCzvKCFsfJQvSRZxKy8Cn85q1kDBv

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 14, 2015 2:49 am

mercieme wrote:AAL, Art was on an interview on Periscope with NZ Herald. I don't have the Periscope app so if you do, please help bring the interview over that is if possible. Link below, I heard the interview is archived for 48 hours or so but not sure, TIA.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/VzVZ-zcxNzA0NnwxMTMyMzIxNmgTgOiencTP544eCzvKCFsfJQvSRZxKy8Cn85q1kDBv
I don't have the app either. Don't know how to have it on a laptop or non-iPhone? Anyone have it?

Katiebelle do you happen to have Periscope app? I think you said you were on your iPad so they may have it?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 14, 2015 3:20 am

I'm on it! Just downloaded the app to my iPhone and will listen after I've feed the family. Meatloaf tonight! Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 12 3806527698

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 14, 2015 3:24 am

Katiebelle wrote:I'm on it! Just downloaded the app to my iPhone and will listen after I've feed the family. Meatloaf tonight! Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 12 3806527698
Thanks Katiebelle! bestbud! Sounds delicious! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 14, 2015 3:56 am

Katiebelle wrote:Also there is an interview with Guy, Sharyn and Clint who do the afternoon show on TheEdge. That's the one I just listened to on the radio. Lots of juicy details as they asked quite probing questions and people were able to txt and ask them all sorts of things.

It won't be available for a couple of hours as the show runs to 7pm and then they'll edit and put in on their site. But it's definitely worth a listen.
Thanks for this Katiebelle. The part with Art and Matilda starts at 26 min 15 seconds. http://www.theedge.co.nz/Guy-Sharyn-and-Clints-Podcast-For-Wednesday-May-13th-2015/tabid/155/articleID/37091/Default.aspx

Summary:
- DJ says she feels weird calling Matilda "The winner" and asks what she prefers to be called, Art immediately says "Art's favorite".
- Art says he is no longer the bachelor and that they are definitely still together, jokes that they broke up and he was with Shivani and then they got back together again.
- Cameras were there all the time
- Rumor about a missed kiss but not true, but says there were two kisses not shown on the show: Amanda and Nat (Wonder when these happened?)
- They joke that Matilda should get to kiss guys now too to make up
- Art said that when he picked out the ring he wasn't describing Dani or anyone, he just said a bunch of stuff for tv. Haha. (Sounds like they edited it to make it come across like he was describing Dani when it wasn't. Makes me think they got him to just say a bunch of things and then cut and edit to make the story. Would be interesting to go on this type of show to really see how it all is behind the scenes. Guess one would have to go pretty far though to actually see what it is all about. laugh out loud )
- Art says he has stepped up his game with Matilda and not as clumsy around her anymore
- Matilda says that they are sick of all the media
- Matilda says that Art bought her a wig and it was the most amazing thing she had ever seen and Art says "yah, but it wasn't good enough for you to wear"  cantstopl I wonder if the wig is the one in that "Spilled Beans" video??
ETA: just checked Art's IG and he has deleted that video. Wonder when he deleted it? I think it was there a week ago, not sure.  scratch
- Matilda says it was so hot in Gold Coast (makes sense why Art never wore the jacket at FRC and was sweating in his shirts, haha)
- Art cleaned out her belly button with the Koala poop
- Art jokes about Matilda talking and laughing in her sleep
- Art says he had to get up and workout for the camera
- They measure Art and Matilda's head and they say that Matilda has a bigger head than Art giggling
- Say they are not facebook official and joke their whole relationship is now a lie
- They ask if Art was physically aroused by any of the girls on the show. Art says only one time he got a semi (can we post this on here! TMI) while kissing Matilda on the beach in Gold Coast (so during their last chance date, after Matilda met his parents).
- Matilda says she has not had any pressure to go Paleo and thank god  giggling
- Matilda said her first impression of Art was that he was really funny
- Art said only his family knew that he chose Matilda
- Art says people took his mom a bit too seriously
- Say that Matilda's dad came across amazing and Matilda says that is exactly how her dad is awwww
- Matilda said things going well with his sister and they joke about losing count of how many sisters Art has

So this was last interview of them together they say. So Spinoff and the other Periscope interview today was of them separately. Not sure if they have any other media.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 14, 2015 4:47 am

Hehe giggling I had wondered if you would be brave enough AAL to recap on the semi!

So I downloaded the Periscope app and opened the link but unfortunately this app is designed to send video live to your followers. So if you are not watching live it's tricky to get the video. Then I spotted an app called Perisfind so downloaded that hoping I'd be able to find the "old" video. However, videos are download every minute and the history only went back an hour.

BUT - Anika Moa is a well known recording artist here in NZ and has a big SM presence so there's a good chance that she'll put the interview on her facebook page. She's already posted a photo of the two of them on Twitter. Also she writes for the NZ Herald so there is bound to be something on their website soon.

Sorry I wasn't able to help Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 12 2292733854 :why:

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 6:36 am

I don't know if this interview has been posted before, perhaps I missed it.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment-video/news/video.cfm?c_id=1503322&gal_cid=1503322&gallery_id=150306
They are lovely as usual. I also saw on Twitter that Art was in the herald studio this morning. Hopefully we will be able to watch that one later. Has anyone watched it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again