SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 14, 2015 9:30 am

Looks like Art and Matilda will be guests on Jono and Ben show. They already recorded the show so it will probably air tomorrow (Friday) so later tonight for PDT west coasters.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 14, 2015 10:01 am

Katiebelle wrote:Hehe giggling  I had wondered if you would be brave enough AAL to recap on the semi!

So I downloaded the Periscope app and opened the link but unfortunately this app is designed to send video live to your followers. So if you are not watching live it's tricky to get the video. Then I spotted an app called Perisfind so downloaded that hoping I'd be able to find the "old" video. However, videos are download every minute and the history only went back an hour.

BUT - Anika Moa is a well known recording artist here in NZ and has a big SM presence so there's a good chance that she'll put the interview on her facebook page. She's already posted a photo of the two of them on Twitter. Also she writes for the NZ Herald so there is bound to be something on their website soon.

Sorry I wasn't able to help Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 2292733854 :why:
Haha. Thank you Katiebelle! I googled it and it seems that what you do is go to the Periscope account you want, so The NZ Herald and then tap on "Recent" or something like that (it should have a number above it if they did any live recordings in the last 24 hrs only after being recorded but the person recording can download it - not those that watch however, unless you record with another phone's camera/video) and then press on those and watch them.

If anyone has iPhone and has this app on their phone they can search for The New Zealand Herald and find their account and watch it. When I last clicked the link on my browser it said it was 12 hours ago or something so should still be on there for a few more hours.

Off-topic: Matilda saying she and Art snapchatted throughout the post-show time when they couldn't be in public together. Wonder if anyone knows their snapchat names or if they are just private between them two?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 14, 2015 10:08 am

Glowworm2 wrote:I don't know if this interview has been posted before, perhaps I missed it.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment-video/news/video.cfm?c_id=1503322&gal_cid=1503322&gallery_id=150306
They are lovely as usual. I also saw on Twitter that Art was in the herald studio this morning. Hopefully we will be able to watch that one later. Has anyone watched it?
Thanks for posting this glow! Great interview    yes

That's a really cute response and way that Art looks at Matilda when Art is talking about choosing Matilda in this screencap is so sweet. He looks at her this way, just like on the show awwww

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 Chose_10

Also interesting how Dani indirectly made Matilda feel insecure because Dani was emitting so much confidence towards the end and Matilda says it made her feel like s**t and that's why Matilda didn't stay over for overnight for the FD and why she thought it wasn't going to be her. Kinda weird for Dani to act like that around Matilda, imo. Typical F2 behavior as well - overconfident... but to make her "friend" feel that way? I don't know. Based on what Art kept saying to her that last week in Gold Coast, he was reassuring her constantly and wishing he could do more like he said to Matilda. His expression during this interview with Matilda saying how she felt like the decision was already made and it wasn't her is so empathetic and understanding and sad in a way, like he feels so bad for her -- just like he showed during the show. No wonder he was gutted Matilda didn't stay overnight - he could have really reassured her off-camera. Ultimately though, like he said on Si&Gary with Matilda this week, even though they never had that time and he was gutted he chose Matilda because he just knew. Goes to his FRC words when he told Dani he has to follow his instincts. His instinct told him that Matilda was special the moment the met her and that she could be the one the first night. Art seems to have a great gut instinct for him to know this and despite how the show tries to mess with one's head, he still, at the end, followed his same instincts and picked the person he says he sees a future with.

I personally don't believe this "friendship" is as good or long-lasting as they are all trying to make it seem. It is just better to act like all is well so as to not have the media on them and make a story up there.

But I am not sold on it no matter how it comes across. I genuinely feel Matilda was hurt by Dani's comments on Art choosing the wrong girl, etc. So much was made of Matilda stating Dani never knew the difference between love and lust (and I personally agree, especially considering the bubble she was in) and yet so little about how unclassy it is for Dani on ATFR to say that Art made a mistake even after ALL the other girls had said that they knew Art was going to choose Matilda (even Alysha saying that). Crazy how people can view that as classy behavior to say this to her "friend". Even if that is how she felt what purpose does it serve other than to get people to feel bad for her and not have support for the person that Art wants to be with (as he says in this interview and others - he chose the person he could have a future with).

Dani was the one on the show who said the standout was Matilda. I think that Dani saying she was the first girl to kiss Art is where her "confidence" started and then again kissing during cocktail parties. Seems like all the emphasis was based on the kissing/physical and Dani made it a bigger thing - gave it more meaning than it actually had for Art (typical for females to interpret physical connection=emotional connection when for guys they are typically not even the same thing and it is only when they have an emotional connection FIRST that the physical connection has meaning. Thus, "we just kiss. That's what we do" said by Art).

When comparing kisses, Art was much more into Matilda and yet she was the last one he kissed and had the least amount of time to be physical with. What interested me on the final date when the girls met Art's parents is that Art said that he was confused as to "Which physical connection is strongest".
For example:
Dani = first kiss and multiple kisses and received her first kiss Episode 5! and then multiple ones thereafter, even during cocktail parties.
Matilda = last kiss and much fewer and received her first kiss Episode 12! That is weeks later from when Dani had established a physical connection with Art.

So what Art was REALLY saying is that he saw Matilda and his physical connection JUST as strongly as he did his and Dani's!! The minute he said that to his sister is when I thought, WOW! That is really quite a statement to make in support of Matilda. Most viewers may think it was against Matilda but it was actually against Dani. If his connection physically with Dani had started so early on (and it did, weeks before Matilda's and his) and continued for much longer, it really says something about Art's feelings for Matilda that he viewed them the same. No wonder he said he got a semi with only Matilda (yes, I went there! laugh out loud )

Also interesting thing is that Matilda on FD said to Art that she hoped they would have more time after the show to get to know each other and he was all like, "Yeah! Yeah!". Haha. Sorry, no matter how hard they try to convince me that Art was sooo confused at the end his body language and the words of constant reassurance to Matilda say otherwise. laugh out loud

Embedding here:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu May 14, 2015 12:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 14, 2015 10:49 am

Thanks AAL, in addition I think Poppy said Dani might have peaked too early in her connection with Art in her NZgirl interview but please correct if wrong, but I do believe that's what happened. I agree that Marthur are being sensitive that their is publc perception that Dani was led on hence why they are carefully choosing their words, very smart move on their part.

Did you notice how Matilda went on auto pilot mode with the standard response of we are taking one day at a time when Jane Yee was about to ask her about her ring on the fantasy suite podcast, it was mad funny laugh out loud IMO Matilda being in the media industry is a plus for Marthur as a couple, I really do believe that whatever the media reports or rumors about their relationship will not affect them.

And big props to Marthur on color coordination of their outfits yet again; notice the white combo in that interview Glow posted. Young lovers :cutesmile!:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 14, 2015 10:51 am

Ok, I've read my dose of Bette11 season news, so now I'm all for this lovely couple. So many great interviews, so little time, kinda sad it's all over, but glad for them to have their time to be "alone".
Loving the glances, looks they give each other, especially when Art is listening what Matilda is saying. I'm starting to adore Art with each day more - I like his open-honesty.
He showed that already during the show, even just with his stares, not saying anything, but with slight smiles or body-language. He was also very intuitive with what girls were thinking or the level of comfort they felt near him, he kinda knew how to "read" them (good trait), focusing on Matilda was obvious (and endearing) and I liked that he was really himself, despite few "standard" speeches and "under-the-contract opinions", I never really had a feeling he was "putting an act".
And now post-show he is just blatantly honest and "don't give a s***" free to express himself, he is precious. Matty is another blonde with gorgeous smile and beautiful eyes that I like... lovely happy "popsicle" (that navel-story is on-the record).
I really appreciate their forwardness and openness (even if they "lie" for the amusement) ... and although there are few repeating Q&A, I like that they don't give some same-old boring answers and are actually engaging in the conversations in those interviews, so as a "fan" I actually get something new and "raw" out of it. Not just typical annoying post-show-smiley-face promotion.
Definitely my favorite couple from this franchise. (Tim&Jenna are also the best thing coming out of RFL... but I never got to "know" Tim as good as I can "get" Art now)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 14, 2015 11:18 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks AAL, in addition I think Poppy said Dani might have peaked too early in her connection with Art in her NZgirl interview but please correct if wrong, but I do believe that's what happened. I agree that Marthur are being sensitive that their is publc perception that Dani was led on hence why they are carefully choosing their words, very smart move on their part.

Did you notice how Matilda went on auto pilot mode with the standard response of we are taking one day at a time when Jane Yee was about to ask her about her ring on the fantasy suite podcast, it was mad funny  laugh out loud  IMO Matilda being in the media industry is a plus for Marthur as a couple, I really do believe that whatever the media reports or rumors about their relationship will not affect them.

And big props to Marthur on color coordination of their outfits yet again; notice the white combo in that interview Glow posted. Young lovers :cutesmile!:
Haha, so, so true. I think the moments when they are joking around are deflection from the truth. When they are being their lovey-dovey selves you get to see how they really are with each other in their relationship. They have a great friendship and a romantic connection which is really rare. So their friendship is the super funny, deadpan, naughty stuff, but their tender moments are when you can tell that Art feels "protective" of Matilda.

And I don't think Matilda is being honest with the Spinoff completely. She is there for a laugh. That's what that podcast is about.

She and Art will never let things completely known about their future until it probably happens giggling

They are both goofballs and hilarious but when it comes to their feelings for each other? They are serious about those, especially coming from someone like Art who can make a joke out of anything. He certainly has been serious and very open about his feelings towards Matilda.

For example, when Art does talk about his feelings for Matilda, he is not joking around, imo. He has no reason to do so. Art chose to say that he won Matilda. He chose to tell Matilda's dad "shall we shake on it" and "this whole experience over for me if you left" and "I wish I could say stuff to reassure about stuff... and do more to reassure you" all the way to "It's always been you" (and had to face backlash for that when it was the truth laugh out loud ) and that he chose to say he could marry his F1, Matilda -- "hand on heart" on Si&Gary show... he felt most comfortable with them and even so when he was with Matilda on the show.

I still think they are far more serious than they are making out to be. They just seem super confident in what they have with each other. The way they talk in interviews and even say "we felt drained emotionally towards the end". Art says this and uses "we" while looking at Matilda.. like they were in it together the whole time at the end.. not just individually but both of them and this moment makes me think of Episode 6 when Matilda is called near last at rose ceremony and said "That's stressful" and Art said "I know!"

Btw: these are the same words that Matilda used at FRC... "that was stressful"... and Art is like "yeah!" and then she says she didn't think it was going to be her and he responds "it's always been you". Sorry, I'm not buying into any "confusion" on his part... it's the standard script drivel/response for this show to say it was all sooo confusing, blah blah blah, and sure it is confusing on some level (but not the level of Art not knowing Matilda was the one for him)...  Art already said he didn't want to be too obvious by giving Matilda the first rose.  giggling  

It's just standard media response in my opinion what Art and Matilda are saying post-show about it all but they certainly don't seem stressed about it when they say it.  :Nod:  Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 3806527698 And to me, that is the dead giveaway. If Matilda was stressed at all she wouldn't be encouraging and agreeing with Art that is was soo confusing and poor Art, he really struggled and she feels bad for him, etc, etc. That's a very confident girl who is feeling so bad that Art was so "confused" and no wonder... "it's always been you" was the truth because he did give her his first rose. That's a fact and ties into first=final girl no matter how one edits it, changes it, whatever, that was the result. Even Matilda in other interviews said that Art's response was so great to Dani as to why he said it has always been her. Like she had approved that response... laugh out loud. She knows how to handle the media. Art chose a pro. laugh out loud

That and their matching clothes mercieme, giggling - just like on ATFR. How they are matching like this if not staying together or something? So sweet, imo and already a very "couple" thing to do.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 14, 2015 1:19 pm

I've so enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts regarding this couple. My instincts say they are the real deal. To me, I see a comfort level with one another that speaks to their trust in each other and in what they have. They do seem to nonverbally check in with one another as they speak. Indeed, I wish them the best.

I agree with the comparisons to Tim & Jenna. I saw that before you guys posted about it and almost said something earlier...but I held back, wondering if I was putting it through my T&J fan filter. I'm glad you guys see it, too. They have that playfulness and humor connection, but also a comforting depth that so resembles T&J to me.

Jenna was a lot like Matilda in that she rarely (if ever) went negative against the girls on the show or in SM...even after being attacked by Siham. There was a lot of fan backlash from that episode and Jenna held it together. Ironically enough, Tim cryptically made his feelings known on twitter the night of that episode, implying that he sent the wrong girl home (he sent Sarah M home instead of Siham). Art's response of telling Dani to quit blowing up his phone reminded me of this. Both guys stood up for their F1 as best they could in light of not giving away the ending.

Back to Matilda and Art. I loved their exchange in the video above when the question was "how did you pick the winner?" AAL, I know you screencapped the look above, but I thought their entire set of expressions were worthy of posting. I love this...

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 Screen%20shot%202015-05-14%20at%202.47.31%20PM

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 14, 2015 2:22 pm

This is very interesting. An article with s/caps and analyzing Art and Matilda's body language about the very same video we were discussing and body language experts saying that they don't think Art and Matilda will make it... that they are just friends and in the friendzone.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11448717

Ms Masefield watched a Herald video interview with the couple, analysing it for signs of a genuine relationship. "Their body language shows more a friend zone connection than that of intimate lovers," says Suzanne Masefield of The Body Language Company.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 14, 2015 2:41 pm

Thanks AAL. I will rather listen to you experts that have provided the screen caps to back your analysis than Ms Body Expert giggling

As discussed on yesterday's fantasy suite podcast the NZ Herald is desperate to keep getting hits & have been behind some of the rumors this season. Let's not forget that the NZ Hersld is also in competion with media works. Time will tell but Marthur appears to be putting their best feet forward so far IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 14, 2015 3:03 pm

True... Mediaworks and NZ Herald is in competition. Didn't think about that. Great point!  yes

I found it interesting that the s/caps the body language expert chose to focus on were the ones where they are talking about the show/the past.

Plus, analyzing intimacy when two people are talking about a show that is polygamous in nature is hard to decipher. From Art on the show even, his body language was not very intimately initiative with any of the girls, and probably most initiating with Matilda (last date before FRC he had his hand on her neck/face). I love Litta's post and s/caps because they're when Art is saying he chose Matilda and based on his BL, he is leaning towards Matilda and then he laughs, mouth open the way he does when he is super relaxed, and Matilda has her fingers pointing to herself like "me!".

It really goes to show everyone can analyze any snippet and draw a conclusion either way.  giggling

Also, Art has said he is not a PDA person (and Matilda isn't either) and so not exactly sure how that plays into the analysis since they are in these interviews talking a lot about the past and the show (which is uncomfortable, it would be odd if it wasn't).

Editing to add this because it may explain some things: from the Spinoff quiz http://thespinoff.co.nz/13-05-2015/the-bachelor-nz-a-pop-quiz-reveals-pitch-perfect-dreams-navel-flirtation-and-p*nis-pancakes/

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 Screen-Shot-2015-05-13-at-1.40.03-pm

- Art is not a huge intimacy person. He has said this time and time again and Katiebelle has stated how Kiwi guys are not into that stuff anyway.
- For Art, when he did the Spinoff quiz he said that common interests are most important in a relationship. He has said that this is not about going to the gym or eating Paleo (and he has also said he doesn't stick to it anyway and he couldn't care about his partner adopting it).
- For Art, having fun/laughing is his biggest turn on in life and basically would be his mantra/life motto if he had one.
- He kept talking about having fun/someone to be a dork with throughout the show and post-show -- about having fun.
- He said he chose Matilda and asked her if he was the kind of guy she could have fun with (their final date before FRC).
- He even said that the thing he is most attracted to in Matilda is her sense of humour that it's a turn on.
- So when he is laughing out loud with Matilda I think that says something much bigger about their intimacy and their connection than whether he is caressing her cheek.
- I cannot forget him saying to her on their 2nd date on the pond "You make me laugh more than anyone".
- And then at ATFR he said that the level that he and Matilda communicate is something he doesn't have with anyone else.

That to me, is the baseline from which I judge his body language, not from a general baseline, but one based on who he is as a person: a dork who is naughty, irreverent, and wants someone who can be his "little partner in crime" as he told Matilda on their first date. They sure act like they are little partners in crime, messing with the media and bored out their minds with the press too. giggling

Like you said, time will tell anyway. laugh out loud

Sidenote: my hubby's response to anything when it is media/press and negative (whether true or not) is "they just want to make money" and when I mentioned this article to him (since we've chatted about this season together) and that was his response that it is all about money and getting clicks for the press (not that he cares either way how it all ends, laugh out loud).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu May 14, 2015 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 14, 2015 3:10 pm

Art and Matilda in Women's Day

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 11246926_1587118358236551_1184334458_n

@antoinettelovesmakeup
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 14, 2015 3:16 pm

Anyone else notice Matilda liking photos of "dream houses" on her IG? This is the third one this past week that I have seen her like on her IG. She liked @boss_luxury dream house post 3 hours ago.

So funny considering the whole "did they didn't they" house buying.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again