SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 23 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by happygolucky Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:57 pm

cantstopl Praying yes
I find them so cute, almost like seeing a puppy, even if I know they're not innocent (on this game), but I see them as genuine, real and smart with their privacy (very admirable). This TB NZ really made me desire traveling. I wish. But one day, I'd like to see those stunning places. (Are there sharks?)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 23 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Litta123 Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:03 pm

Art just posted this on IG. So Art and Matilda are still together!!!!! j/k that was for Cari. Hugesmile

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 23 Screen%20shot%202015-06-05%20at%203.59.09%20PM
source: Art's IG

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 23 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelaM Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:05 pm

Yay - hope they enjoy their weekend. :cutesmile!:

AngelaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:10 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Yes I saw that too AAL! And I'll admit that I might have watched the video a few times - to look at his back flip technique of course! Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 23 3806527698 drooling

Haha! Yes, Katiebelle, the slo-mo on his backflip was worthy of several viewings. I read through all the comments on that video just to see if Matilda said something. I would guess that well over 80% of the comments were about that part of his package video. Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 23 2498057887

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 23 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:16 pm

Love seeing these two do normal couple stuff and love that they are going to the lake. beatingheart

The Bachelor NZ could have been called "Art's Search for Lakehouse Life-Partner" or something like that.
- I can't forget how Art told Matilda about the lakehouse on their first date, how he would take his kids there one day.
- Asked his sister at MTP, "can you see Matilda with us, all of us, at the lake?" (yes she could)
- Matilda in Woman's Day saying if they married it would be at "the Lakehouse."
- Now he is letting us know that Matilda and him are going to the lake together. So very sweet!  

Also so sweet to see that it is Art who is taking the lead posting photos of Matilda. He seems so much more comfortable now that they are public and wants people to know he is with Matilda. Too adorable! cloud nine
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:00 pm

There are some great photos that have just been added to Art and Matilda's Instagram accounts. I especially love the one of them sitting on the car in front of the L & P bottle. Great Kiwiana!

I wonder if Peugeot has given them that car for a bit of free advertising while they were on their little road trip. Also I wonder where Art is heading to now? No doubt we will find out soon from his Instagram. Seems he's doing a lot of tripping about. This week he's been in LA, Auckland, Queenstown, Paeroa and the lake!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:06 pm

Look at Art... how he is looking at Matilda!! awwww

@art_green Hitchhikers, butter chicken pie, Hobbiton, and a token road trip snap. @matootles @peugeot_nz #PeugeotLoveTheDrive
Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 23 11379055_1438114863162346_623192339_n

@matootles Stressing to make a flight @art_green  @peugeot_nz #PeugeotLovetheDrive
Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 23 11287823_254010811460071_368594229_n

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:24 pm

Thanks for sharing AAL.

These two are so normal. My favourite couple in the bach franchise.

Art found his lake house partner indeed. beatingheart
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:36 pm

ElonM: My favorite couple, too! No need for Hollywood when they have each other.  beatingheart

Katiebelle: Just saw your post. Love the pics too! As for the car, I think you may be right about free advertising. Looked on the NZ Peugeot site and it seems they have a monthly drawing for couples to win a get-away so maybe that is why they could also be tagging the car company... Either way, they are having fun being together as they said they would. Very cute cloud nine
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:43 am

awwww :swinginglove :dancingcupcake:

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:01 am

Could we get a fan thread for Art and Matilda? Would love to post in it since ATFR is now over and they are still together.

Regarding travel this weekend, it looks like Art and Matilda may be in the Cook Islands.
Someone commented on Art's IG that they saw him running on the beach there and Matilda posted on her snapchat a pic of beach with "Oh morning".
Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 23 Unname10
From Matilda's snapchat: matootles
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:04 am

Great spotting AAL. I still can't work out snapchat even though my teenager has tried to teach me :headbanging

Rarotonga is absolutely gorgeous and can be very romantic (if you don't take your kids!). I hope they have a fabulous time. They are lucky they are able to take so much time off work. How much time did it take to film the Bachelor NZ?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again