SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 48 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Both opponents had the same arm "Reach" so they were evenly matched. Both had the option for headgear but while headgear offers some protection it doesn't stop an opponent from striking blows. The boxer himself has to do that himself, headgear or not.

Interestingly, Art's opponent in post-fight interview said he greatly underestimated Art's abilities. That was definitely the case and Art would have won, regardless. I think that underestimating an opponent is what always leads to a loss in many instances and it was not smart of Art's opponent/trainer (more the trainer) to not realize that Art would likely never have been selected to box if he wasn't at a level already that showed great capability. Not wearing headgear was an indication to me that Art's opponent already underestimated Art (and may have not trained as hard because of this).

But all is well that ends well... it was for a great cause and this exchange by Art's opponent and Art show that he was a class act.  yes

‏@zacguildford11  
Well @Artgreen_ was to good at the end of the day disappointed but poop happens
‏@Artgreen_
@zacguildford11 mate it was an honour jumping in the ring with you. You're all class. We did a good thing tonight.

And that is how thanking people for their contribution is done. Class and grace. I would expect nothing less from him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 48 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:26 pm

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:snipped

‏@zacguildford11  
Well @Artgreen_ was to good at the end of the day disappointed but poop happens
‏@Artgreen_
@zacguildford11 mate it was an honour jumping in the ring with you. You're all class. We did a good thing tonight.

And that is how thanking people for their contribution is done. Class and grace. I would expect nothing less from him.

:yes: Art's really in a league of his own, IMHO.
Just a gentleman through and through yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:03 pm

^^^ Totally agree AAL. Congrats Art.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:12 pm

I haven't had time to listen to it, but I wanted to post the link before it got lost (and forgotten) in my twitter feed. I'll try to listen later and report anything good...if/when I get a chance.

This was the description posted along with it.

This week on My Kiwi Life, Will Fleming catches up with Art Green for maybe his most open interview to date. Art talks about life after The Bachelor and what it was like being thrust into Kiwi's lives and pushed out the other end of Reality TV.
Soundcloud link or ...

paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 48 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:43 pm

Thanks Litta123

Great podcast, a whole other side to Art, focused on his past life experiences (jobs he's had). Really interesting.

He's amazing!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:19 pm

Awww... I loved listening to Art. He really is such a kindhearted guy. You can just hear the kindness in his voice. And I just love how honest and open he is... and in such a sweet way too. Art's so lovely!  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:29 pm

I love Art's take on how people should approach social media... around the 16 minute mark in the podcast Art talks about social media and he has such a commons sense approach and said so nicely and kindly (he is so soft spoken).

Art: "... the same rules that apply in real life should apply to social media: treat people as you would in person and try put yourself in their shoes and think of everyone as just a person like yourself."

hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:46 am

awwww

paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 48 Screen%20shot%202015-12-06%20at%2010.29.10%20PM
Matilda's Twitter

Matilda's reaction in this video is fun. She's so excited...and proud! (imo)

#Repost @boxingalley ・・・ Congrats to @Art_Green and coach @MontyBetham with a great win, and a great display of #boxing at last night's #FightForLife. Art and Zac - Fight of the Night @DucoEvents (clapping hands emoji) . #TeamArt #CoachBetham #BoxingAlley #Regram by @andrewmulligancgw

paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 48 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:01 am

I love how Art and Matty are each other's biggest fans! cheerleader hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:26 am

I love how Art's mom and sister were with Matilda in the crowd. Before the end of the fight they were all sooooo nervous and worried looking (as I would be).  By the end, they were jumping for glee.  :Woah-hoo:

The funniest part is that all the news reporters, etc, were saying that Art had no chance against an All Black former elite athlete and was going to be defeated easily (that's where the clip montage of the news anchor saying "That Art Green guy" a week before the fight)... but since Art won each round and blew everyone away with his boxing, now on the news reporters are saying Art must have been a boxer or boxed before!  giggling Even his coach tweeted about it!  giggling

Art's just that good.. disciplined and elite athlete who trained to win and proved the naysayers wrong with humility and class!   :Nod: yes

Art's coaches tweet!  :cutesmile!:
paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 48 Haahha10

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:11 am

Art posted this on his IG! I love it. Art is such a great guy!!! hearthumbsup

paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 48 923a158010ac1adad7422a68adf459cb

Art Green  art_green
December 7, 2015  

Pride. Relief. It's incredibly daunting going up against such an incredible athlete @zacguildford11 you're all class bro! I owe a lot of thanks to those who supported me from the beginning and those who wrote me off - for it was the latter that made me determined to prove them wrong. Biggest thanks to my man @montybetham for giving me the skills to win. #jobdone #fightforlife #paleo #cleanpaleo @ducoevents

paleo - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 48 12357828_1221885964495143_66114200_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/_Ah2hdRLoi/?taken-by=art_green
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:29 am

Thank you for always bringing Art & Mattie info over AAL!! Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again