SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 56 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:21 pm

Ah ok thanks! yes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 56 8367-910 Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 56 I_got_13 Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 56 E5kqdm15 Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 56 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:44 am

Since Bach NZ S2 is underway thought to post some things the host of Bach NZ (Mike who works with Art now on a different channel in AU I believe hosting together) and Alysha F3 from S1 have to say about Art and Matilda now in relation to the new season...

Seems like it was just meant to be with Art and Matty beatingheart

Mike the host:
With the new season all set to kick start on Monday night, could this mean the end of the road for season one media darlings Art Green and Matilda Rice?

"They will always be the originals. They've set the benchmark and everyone will always wonder what they're up to, I don't think they're going to be forgotten about," he said.

"And things are going pretty well for those two, maybe marriage. I still see them, we hang out," he said.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/77558609/mike-puru-the-bachelor-jordan-is-a-blokes-bloke

Alysha (F3 from Art's season) is blogging the episodes S2:
This season the connection with girls doesn't seem as obvious, he is holding his cards close to his chest and at times, the roses.

I think from week two, we had all picked that Art and Matilda had the strongest connection and match-up of personalities.

Some of us girls got a look in, but it was undeniable the pull between those two.

Read more here: http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/78219175/bachelorette-alysha-is-this-season-staged
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:51 am

These two are just too adorable and always bring a smile to my face - they're always happy!  beatingheart

Art and Matilda walked a fashion show together and Art posted on his IG that he is with the coolest person he knows.

Makes me remember when he told Matilda on their 2nd date that no one has ever made him laugh as much as she has.  cloud nine

heartandarrow :sprinklehearts

art_green *cat walking emoji* with the coolest person I know @matootles

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 56 12797579_1689874901267341_1412420204_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwOTI4MjM1MTkxODc5MTEwNw%3D%3D
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:58 am

Another one of the adorable happy couple heartglasses

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 56 12826059_1693536747531180_158522437_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwOTgzNTc0MzkyMTg2NzMzNQ%3D%3D
IG idfashionwk

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:00 am

Cute videos of Art and Matty on the catwalk. These two are too adorable cloud nine heartbeat

"That Hansel's so hot right now" pretty cool experience pretending I was a model last night. Such a fun night filled with very talented people at @idfashionwk    definitely coming back next year! Thanks for having us   by @matootles

@art_green @matootles on the #iDFashion #catwalk. #strutyourstuff #werkit #runwayshow #runway by @idfashionwk
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:20 pm

Thanks so much for all that AAL!! yes

They are so flippin adorable! Love these two!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:55 pm

I love this couple also. They seem to enjoy each other and have fun no matter what they do. It's a pleasure to follow them! All the future NZ couples are going to have a hard time living up to the bar they've set.

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 56 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:20 pm

It's their genuine smiles. There's nothing fake about them. It's wonderful to see two happy people, who are committed to each other and are living their lives always helping others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:02 pm

It's April 1st in NZ today and Matilda did this!

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 56 Image15

Brilliant!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:43 pm

laugh out loud Matilda (and Art) are too much fun! Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 56 3806527698 Though to be honest, I think they are just the type of couple to get engaged on April Fool's giggling Keep people guessing (but then again, they are pretty romantic too so I think it would be something super special but still fun). It's a good sign though yes

I also noticed that Art and Matty did more volunteering this past week for Leukemia and other cancers. They have such good hearts and do good things continuously all while having fun! Lovely people and lovely couple beatingheart .
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:48 pm

Just to add... if you look closely in the pic you can see Matilda's scar from her surgery (under her watch) from falling off the horse while on the show. It's a pretty big scar. :shocked!:

Horrible what happened to her but so glad she and Art found each other. cloud nine heartbeat

Katiebelle wrote:It's April 1st in NZ today and Matilda did this!

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 56 Image15

Brilliant!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:42 pm

Ouch look at that scar. I loved how he got so concerned when she fell off the horse. She was such a tropper with a cast on her wrist for the rest of the season.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again