SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UnexpectedTwist - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 7:42 am

Emusha I can see what you are saying, then again, he could just be proud his son is going to be on TV this upcoming week and even if he didn't get the girl I am sure he would be still proud of him.

So if Shawn is F1 and an obvious edit (which I can see happening and is in line with all the recent F1s -- all being obvious), who is F2 then? I can see Ben H as F3, I can see Dr. Chris somewhere less than F4 then based on Kaitlyn's "nugget" comment and if he is not F1 then the comment is a friend-nugget vs. a lover nugget and Dr. Chris looks really happy in the IG pic he is tagged in. So that leaves Nick as F2? Again? Lord help us if so. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

UnexpectedTwist - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sun May 17, 2015 8:43 am

He has sad eyes to me....I always look at the eyes.
Of course, maybe its just because I havent had enough coffee yet today!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 17, 2015 9:11 am

Just something to keep an eye on-- Shawn's sis, who put up the family pic, is very excited for the show to start and to see Shawn. I think she'll probably be super obvious if he's the f1.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 9:17 am

nutty1 wrote:He has sad eyes to me....I always look at the eyes.
Of course, maybe its just because I havent had enough coffee yet today!
To me that is what I saw first. Compared to his other photos on his IG where he is smiling, his smile reaches his eyes.

My husband says he is rejected. He says if Kait is nice she will let him go F3. He doesn't watch this show at all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 9:20 am

i'm confused about shawn's pic - it's taken in nashville with his dad? "big steve" ?? doesn't his fam live in CT? what grind is he a part of? fitness coach/personal trainer? the caption he used is very confusing to me... or is this pic from CT when he was with fam and he captioned/posted it after he was back in nashville?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 9:52 am

Not sure if this was posted but one week ago this was posted and Dr. Chris tagged in it. Could be a latergram and post from earlier. Not sure.

@asia_hamilton Breakfast at Monell's with some of my favorite peeps 1w

Location is stated as "Parents visit Nashville"

UnexpectedTwist - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 11236042_818264688250993_2133669610_n
UnexpectedTwist - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 11258545_380050855528402_2131705143_n

IMO, Chris with friends/family and compared to Ben H, Nick, and now Shawn's IG photos of them with their family this last week and a bit, I would say that Dr. Chris' family looks the happiest of the bunch, everybody leaning in for a pic. Hard to say because photos can catch people when they are truly smiling or when they are just trying to say "cheese" and the photo is taken before they get the "ch" out their mouths. But to me, Dr. C looks really happy, including at the wedding he was at yesterday. Could be happy because he is F5 or F1. I am thinking possibly F1 though.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 17, 2015 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun May 17, 2015 9:57 am

Or he got the Bach gig or they all have nice teeth or they are glad he is not getting married? Too soon to base it on family pics, but he is definitely a nugget.n good for him if he is F1.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 17, 2015 9:58 am

Chris is so cute!!!! Shawn following him makes me think he's not the f1; however, I'm really warming up to him.

Last edited by Alanna on Sun May 17, 2015 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 9:59 am

so all of the guys had time with their family right after the show?? veryyy interesting...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 10:02 am

emusha wrote:so all of the guys had time with their family right after the show?? veryyy interesting...
giggling Kaitlyn does a Brad 1.0.... cantstopl #unexpectedtwist Who knows though. She may very well not be engaged at all. That would be new for the Bette. I could see her saying she is not ready for a proposal and the guys are aware of that. Would be different and more realistic that is for sure. Would she be allowed to do that? Who knows. Fun to speculate though.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 17, 2015 10:08 am

emusha wrote:so all of the guys had time with their family right after the show?? veryyy interesting...
Ben H, Chris, Nick - home pics coincide with Mother's Day weekend.
Shawn - does anyone know if he has a mom?  Ben Z - no mom but he began SM around that time as well

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun May 17, 2015 10:09 am

Another one having a viewing party:

Shawn Matthew Evans @MakeItEvans  ·  12h 12 hours ago
Attention Canadian Fans! Hang out with us on Monday evening in London. Come out and support, cheer on, laugh at, mock, or even scold yours truly if you see fit  It's all in good fun and entertainment and I sincerely hope you enjoy the night with us! https://instagram.com/p/2w9JRYA9aV/
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever