SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unexpectedtwist - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by julychild Sun May 17, 2015 10:11 am

notarose wrote:
emusha wrote:so all of the guys had time with their family right after the show?? veryyy interesting...
Ben H, Chris, Nick - home pics coincide with Mother's Day weekend.
Shawn - does anyone know if he has a mom?  Ben Z - no mom but he began SM around that time as well

I believe Nick went to Chicago first because we have a fan pic taken on the 9th. He must have gone to Milwaukee for Mother's day.

julychild

Back to top Go down

unexpectedtwist - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 10:13 am

In that photo of Chris and his family his eyes does not look happy at all. That smile look force. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 17, 2015 10:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
emusha wrote:so all of the guys had time with their family right after the show?? veryyy interesting...
giggling Kaitlyn does a Brad 1.0.... cantstopl #unexpectedtwist Who knows though. She may very well not be engaged at all. That would be new for the Bette. I could see her saying she is not ready for a proposal and the guys are aware of that. Would be different and more realistic that is for sure. Would she be allowed to do that? Who knows. Fun to speculate though.

There was a Bette a long time ago who dated her final 1 and maybe 2 (I forget because I only watched part of it) post-show then chose no one. 

I think Kaitlyn was packaged as the "fun girl".  It's possible there was no engagement or no F1.  The problem with that is if Britt is still with Brady or even engaged then it looks like dating 1 guy is the path to true love vs the typical dating multiple guys thing.  It also makes BIP look like a better option since Marcus & Lacy got engaged in that environment and they clearly ignored all others and just dated exclusively almost all of the season. Will be interesting to see who Kaitlyn is and what her objective was.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun May 17, 2015 10:21 am

That was Jen who just dated.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 10:23 am

^ Oh yes. I forgot about her. Considering this season starts out with 2 Bettes though, it will be interesting like you say NR if Kaitlyn doesn't get engaged at the end of the show and Britt has the more "real" story of finding a partner.

Based on the promos, that is the story already being constructed: Britt is there to find her best friend and life partner and Kaitlyn wants to have fun.

Will see if this holds throughout the show (and comedy by Amy, sumo wrestling and a lot of the other dates are definitely more fun as is the entrances this year with a cupcake and pool car). Based on what has been posted from RS, it seems he thinks she was there for fun too. Who knows. If she allows herself to get vulnerable, I can see her being more serious about it as time went by and perhaps that is why there were changes towards the end when things got hazy.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 17, 2015 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Sun May 17, 2015 10:24 am

I think Chris looks REALLY happy and AAL I agree that his smile reaches his eyes!
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 10:27 am

notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
giggling Kaitlyn does a Brad 1.0.... cantstopl #unexpectedtwist Who knows though. She may very well not be engaged at all. That would be new for the Bette. I could see her saying she is not ready for a proposal and the guys are aware of that. Would be different and more realistic that is for sure. Would she be allowed to do that? Who knows. Fun to speculate though.

There was a Bette a long time ago who dated her final 1 and maybe 2 (I forget because I only watched part of it) post-show then chose no one. 

I think Kaitlyn was packaged as the "fun girl".  It's possible there was no engagement or no F1.  The problem with that is if Britt is still with Brady or even engaged then it looks like dating 1 guy is the path to true love vs the typical dating multiple guys thing.  It also makes BIP look like a better option since Marcus & Lacy got engaged in that environment and they clearly ignored all others and just dated exclusively almost all of the season. Will be interesting to see who Kaitlyn is and what her objective was.
yup that's exactly what i'm curious about! Kaitlyn seems like a stream of jokes right now esp during the media rounds and tbh I'd tire of that if I was the one dating her. we'll have to see how she approaches the guys and if she starts getting into it. It could be that she went in with the mindset - just find someone who she really enjoys being around and not get too serious about it for then but establish a foundation -- her "slow and steady" seems to fit that scenario... I see this season as more like a romantic comedy than a soap opera like previous seasons but even during CS' season the editors and production team were really starting to lighten up about the show...maybe K was another step in that direction... in any case K has started throwing around the marriage and babies schpeal saying she wants to live in rural parts, she wants babies very soon etc. but then again many before her were saying the same and not really meaning it so we'll have to see how things go...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 10:28 am

^^ Siah, I think so too. He has those crinkles around his eyes so he is smiling with his whole face. I don't know. Just have a good feeling about this 'nugget' laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 17, 2015 10:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Oh yes. I forgot about her. Considering this season starts out with 2 Bettes though, it will be interesting like you say NR if Kaitlyn doesn't get engaged at the end of the show and Britt has the more "real" story of finding a partner.

Based on the promos, that is the story already being constructed: Britt is there to find her best friend and life partner and Kaitlyn wants to have fun. Will see if this holds throughout the show. Based on what has been posted from RS, it seems he thinks she was there for fun too. Who knows. If she got vulnerable I can see her being more serious about it as time went by.

Personally, I think the "fun" storyline is temporary.  Kaitlyn began last season as the joker,  (plow my field /tight seal joke) bottom lake girl, somewhat enubrieated but delightful dinner guest of Jimmy Kimmel.  Then her more serious side kicked in around epi 4. 
IMO the same will likely happen this time.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 10:31 am

reason wrote:In that photo of Chris and his family his eyes does not look happy at all.  That smile look force.  JMHO
I like to completely cover the rest of the face and just look at eyes and I would agree with this -- his eyes aren't very animated - he has a bit of a dead-pan look though his smile is very wide and bright.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun May 17, 2015 10:32 am

I think it will get serious and "kick in" around episode four too.

With a new houseguest...

giggling
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 17, 2015 10:33 am

I think Kait uses humor as a defense mechanism not to be appear too vulnerable and make a fool of herself and get embarrassed if she's rejected. However, even she says she's a "person," so I don't think it means she's not serious, just that she has to be with the right guy to express her emotions and be okay letting him see her vulnerable.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever