SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Fri May 22, 2015 8:16 pm

Bringing over computerms's post over from the clue thread. Y'all need to listen to this, opening line from Josh was that the producers only cast for personality and they really didn't ask or were interested in whether contestants were on the show for love. Confirms what some of y'all been saying about this show.

computerms wrote:An interview from Josh Seiter (stripper) from Chicago.  About 48 min. long.  Interesting

http://www.southgatemediagroup.com/the-bachelor-universe

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 22, 2015 8:40 pm

^ That is really interesting, thanks for posting that Mercieme! Interesting to hear Josh say that cupcake guy Chris was super cool and he liked him a lot as well as Joe Bailey but the others were bit too ego-driven, etc. So far everyone, from CH to Kaitlyn to the guys are saying that Dr. C. is a really nice guy. Love it.

No surprise when casting for personalities.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 22, 2015 8:57 pm

LOL this show not surprised at all
ETA trust the lawyer to not be afraid of tptb i like this guy now hahahaha he's saying in your face tptb
he's creating drama on purpose but i don't care tptb should have someone stand up to them

OMG these producers are manipulators!!! I mean we knew this but they use their personal relationship with the contestants to get what they want for the show. he said his producers misled him and insisted that he strip on the show
his producer built trust with him and made friends with his friends and was texting josh's friends and acting like they were bffs
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 22, 2015 10:27 pm

emusha wrote:LOL this show not surprised at all
ETA trust the lawyer to not be afraid of tptb i like this guy now hahahaha he's saying in your face tptb
he's creating drama on purpose but i don't care tptb should have someone stand up to them

OMG these producers are manipulators!!! I mean we knew this but they use their personal relationship with the contestants to get what they want for the show. he said his producers misled him and insisted that he strip on the show
his producer built trust with him and made friends with his friends and was texting josh's friends and acting like they were bffs

And just how did he think the stripping would be used/come across? Seriously. He is a lawyer...or will be if he passes the bar...so he has to have some brains. He saw the contract. Hopefully, he actually read it. WTH did he think would happen? This show has been around long enough that anyone that uses the excuse that tptb led them on, they didn't know what was happening etc. is an idiot and I have no sympathy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 22, 2015 10:54 pm

Nothing really new or surprising from the Josh interview. Most of which has been said for years regarding scripting. Even so, there will still be fans of the show who won't believe it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat May 23, 2015 1:10 am

Being this is the media thread, here is link to an absolutely hysterical blog! rofl
Plus he has a great picture of the naked guy clearly holding the golf club.

http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/lowbrow-highlights-analyzing-the-greatest-this-season-on-promo-ever-on-the-bachelorette/

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat May 23, 2015 2:17 am

nutty1 wrote:Being this is the media thread, here is link to an absolutely hysterical blog!  rofl

http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/lowbrow-highlights-analyzing-the-greatest-this-season-on-promo-ever-on-the-bachelorette/

Thanks for sharing this is very funny!! The writer out did himself!!! giggling

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 23, 2015 2:24 am

nutty1 wrote:Being this is the media thread, here is link to an absolutely hysterical blog!  rofl

Jacoby is the jam.

You guys should listen to their weekly podcast "The Right Reasons" as well. It's pure gold.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat May 23, 2015 4:15 am

Nutty this is hysterical. He also did a bio brakedown which you can find on the same page. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 67 3806527698

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat May 23, 2015 4:47 am

The podcast is not too long and surprisingly quite insightful at times while being comical so I agree, umngirl.  They are very entertaining.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 6:04 am

Kashathediva wrote:Nothing really new or surprising from the Josh interview. Most of which has been said for years regarding scripting. Even so, there will still be fans of the show who won't believe it.

it's nt about believing or not. To me, Josh is just sh*t stirring. On one hand he is annoyed and feels manipulated he was "made" to strip... and in the next sentence he was just there to promote is stripping. So... didnt TPTB just do him a favour? As for K reacting to it, he should just take it as a compliment ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat May 23, 2015 8:06 am

Sprite wrote:
emusha wrote:LOL this show not surprised at all

And just how did he think the stripping would be used/come across? Seriously. He is a lawyer...or will be if he passes the bar...so he has to have some brains. He saw the contract. Hopefully, he actually read it. WTH did he think would happen? This show has been around long enough that anyone that uses the excuse that tptb led them on, they didn't know what was happening etc. is an idiot and I have no sympathy.
I agree   also thinking  I agree even if he passes the bar,good luck finding a job with a decent law firm now that he's publicized his stripping career. Can't strip forever... he'll age like we all do... he'll need a backup career
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever