SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 6:04 pm

Also, about Becca and Whitney not talking about Kaitlyn ending up with someone, before the season started while Kaitlyn was doing the media rounds, Becca posted a snapchat where she teases Kaitlyn while Kaitlyn is on her phone: "who you texting? Who you texting?!" while kaitlyn's grin becomes wider and then she laughs. Another snapchat where Becca whispers into the camera: "I'm with Kaitlyn and we're talking about super secret things".... it's all fun and happiness... So one of two things is happening: 1. Becca either knows and it's an ending where she ends up with someone (because again, these are good people and it'd be so cruel to tease Kaitlyn if you know it didn't work out) or 2. Becca/Whitney don't know and they've probably read the Reality Steve spoilers and are assuming she ends up with no one, like the rest of us hence they're quiet. ... Or 3. They know and are playing along with the foiler.

Ugh. We could do this forever. But I still maintain it's really cruel if these guys know to be teasing Kaitlyn in such a way.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by julychild Sat May 23, 2015 6:06 pm

Cecilia wrote:Andi and Kaitlyn are chummy on Twitter and Andi favorited a tweet that said ugh #barf about Nick. If Kaitlyn chose him would Andi do that? Although maybe Andi doesn't know. Still.

EVERYBODY but Andi has moved on from the Nick/Andi stuff that happened on her season. She even liked a tweet by that psychologist person, Tracy Mcmillan ( I think it is a joke that she analyses a highly edited tv show, and she actually thinks she is working with a full picture!), saying that she didn't get a "slick and can't be trusted vibe" from Shawn like she did with JuanPa and Josh. Andi worries me..

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat May 23, 2015 6:09 pm

Cecilia wrote:Andi and Kaitlyn are chummy on Twitter and Andi favorited a tweet that said ugh #barf about Nick. If Kaitlyn chose him would Andi do that? Although maybe Andi doesn't know. Still.
IMO Andi has to be right and in control. She'll never publicly promote Nick because of what he said on the ATFR. I don't think Andi and Kaitlyn are that close. To me the only thing they have in common is they were both the Bachelorette.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 6:15 pm

I'm sorry but Andi just makes me go  Rolling Eyes  
of course she's befriending K and Becca ...
of course she's talking about Ben and how cute he is 
of course she's continuously posting stuff on IG esp pouty selfies 
has she once supported K against all the neysayers? has she made ANY statement at all? 
would she risk saying something unpopular?
there's a way you know real people who would stand by you even when the chips aren't stacked for you
so far she's not exhibiting that for K though I know they connected pre-season and K got advice from her. I'd have expected Andi to be the one amongst the bachettes who'd support K but nope she's off favoriting tweets about guys on the season who she wants for herself and playing buddy buddy with the lead to stay relevant without actually "supporting her"

#rantdone I'm gonna get off my soap box now

I think Andi was favoriting the tweet mainly for the ryan gosling mention and most importantly cos it mentions her as well -- you can see a bunch of tweets she faved cos they mention her  Rolling Eyes I don't think this has anything to do with Nick or the ending JMHO and even if she was happy to sneak in that jab at nick i highly doubt andi is close enough to K to actually know the ending

Last edited by emusha on Sat May 23, 2015 6:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 23, 2015 6:16 pm

I almost feel like I wandered into the Andi hate thread by accident.

Anyway, Kait and Shawn are even responding to the same fan. I don't know if it means anything, but just something to note in case it continues.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 6:18 pm

Alanna wrote:I almost feel like I wandered into the Andi hate thread by accident.

Anyway, Kait and Shawn are even responding to the same fan. I don't know if it means anything, but just something to note in case it continues.

I doubt anyone hates andi that's quite dramatic language -- many ppl don't respect her due to her actions
her tweet imho means nothing other than she likes that it mentions her and says fun things about shawn. andi's not close enough with K to know the ending JMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat May 23, 2015 6:21 pm

emusha wrote:
Alanna wrote:I almost feel like I wandered into the Andi hate thread by accident.

I doubt anyone hates andi that's quite dramatic language -- many ppl don't respect her due to her actions
her tweet imho means nothing other than she likes that it mentions her and says fun things about shawn. andi's not close enough with K to know the ending JMHO

Maybe not with Kate but CH and other producers that she might still be in contact with could have spilled to her. no idea Hugesmile jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 6:21 pm

I don't think that they are actually good friends, I think that they are just "superficially" friends on Twitter because of the Bachelorette connection. I doubt that they are actually good friends now, especially because I'm sure that Andi can't be too happy that Kaitlyn slept with Nick after what he "did" to her and the fact that she still defends him in interviews, saying that he had a rough go and wasn't portrayed accurately. I probably think that, if anything, she's a bit closer to Jillian and Ali, in terms of past Bachelorettes; we know that she hung out with Jillian a bit and Ali wrote to her and gave her advice about being the Bachelorette. They both seemed to be pretty pro-Nick and thought that Shawn would hurt her and/or lose.

I think it's impossible to know for sure (for all we know, none of these people actually know what happened!), but to me, it suggests that it's either Nick or no one.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 23, 2015 6:22 pm

Alanna oh my goodness laugh out loud you have wonderful zingers re the bold. I have also noticed Shawn & Kaitlyn beng on SM at the same time. I hope these folks ain't messing with us this season considering the spoiler. And on another note, I believe Andi knows the ending of this season, no different than all of the bachelor family knew Whitney was F1 last season, JMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 23, 2015 6:25 pm

emusha wrote:

Kaitlyn could have talked to Andi for advice about dealing with the aftermath of the show and told her the outcome. Wouldn't be the first time that happened. Sean wasn't even friends with Chris Soules and yet he told him the ending.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 6:31 pm

umngirl wrote:
emusha wrote:

Kaitlyn could have talked to Andi for advice about dealing with the aftermath of the show and told her the outcome. Wouldn't be the first time that happened. Sean wasn't even friends with Chris Soules and yet he told him the ending.
If K was close enough with Andi to lean on her for support how is Andi not saying a thing in support of K in light of the preview and media uproar ESP if K reached out to talk to her about the previews. I don't get that vibe between them... I agree with CP -- and I'd specifically point out Jillian cos of this post and the canada connection as K's Bachelorette support system this season. Ali seems to be supportive but I doubt she's close to K in any off public forum ways
http://www.jillianharris.com/do-what-or-who-you-want/   
Jill would also be most empathetic given the situation with Ed and the way ppl saw him due to bad edit

The rumors are that Andi wasn't liked by production much -- I doubt they'd give her the ending esp since she can't help them with foilers. I can see them giving it to Ali cos she's got the media job and can help them plant diff ideas in ppl's heads and cos she successfully foiled her own season by having wrong info fed to RS. Plus tptb play with ppl outside of the show we still have to remember that...

JMHO

Last edited by emusha on Sat May 23, 2015 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 23, 2015 6:36 pm

Emusha, CH loves Andi & just had dinner with her last week. No way Andi is in the dark about how this season's ending IMO. Again we will just have to wait & see as everything unfolds. I am more curious to see if Andi will post SM congratulations to the happy couple if Nick turns out to be F1.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever