SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers  -  Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Post by sparkler Mon May 18, 2015 10:44 pm

That Cory dude spent 2 seconds with Kaitlyn and lot of time with Britt...this is really awkward. That cutie Ian is really making an impression on me AND he likes Kaitlyn. I like JJ and Ryan from Kansas City too.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers  -  Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Post by sparkler Mon May 18, 2015 10:48 pm

Sean B. looks like Marcus!! I like him!! Him and Ian are the top two contenders so far.

Ha ha Kaitlyn- "What is that soap or tissues?"

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 10:53 pm

NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon May 18, 2015 10:57 pm

I don't know any spoilers this season if you are referring to me (no one else is commenting at the moment). I'm just giving my opinion as we go.....

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon May 18, 2015 11:01 pm

Ben Z. from San Jose is another top contender for me. He seems genuine.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 11:02 pm

No sparkler, not at all. The post has been deleted. Post away! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon May 18, 2015 11:13 pm

I see a definite spark  between Kaitlyn and Ian and also with Sean B. I actually like the yoga/healer guy...I see him going to distance but definitely but not a serious contender.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 11:15 pm

The healer guy is strange, but I love that kind of stuff. laugh out loud I'd love to have a conversation with him.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon May 18, 2015 11:36 pm

Ben Z. is :hearts love: :hearts love: :hearts love: I don't know if or how far he gets in the competition but I wouldn't be mad if he's the next Bachelor.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 11:37 pm

He is so handsome!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue May 19, 2015 12:18 am

This season looks like it will be a dud. There's definitely some cuties in the pack (handwave hottie Ben Z.) but I'm not feeling it like I hoped I would. It's quite obvious who the front runners are.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue May 19, 2015 12:20 am

SafronSahara wrote:Ben Z. is :hearts love: :hearts love: :hearts love: I don't know if or how far he gets in the competition but I wouldn't be mad if he's the next Bachelor.

Ben Z and Ben H! Both Bens are eyecandies, right?! Two Bachelors ala Britt and Kaitlyn? haha

Jared is my kind of look but this Ashton Kutcher look alike seemed a lil cray cray for me! LoveMan? cantstopl

Chris, the dentist is interesting, too not just because we're both dentists! giggling I wonder who he picked in the end? If he picked Britt, i'm not interested anymore harhar 👅

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

+25
CarrieA
AllAboutLove
stuckinsc
Jolena
Ladybug82
Linds911
Maggenzm
Rolly
happygolucky
mercieme
Sprite