SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers  -  Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Tue May 19, 2015 7:43 am

I'm just watching second half now - it couldn't hold my attention last night and I watched my recording of big brother Canada instead . Not a good sign of my interest in this season. Really not liking seeing the uncomfortableness of the two girls. Still like Britt better than my fellow Canuck. I think the majority of the guys that vote for Kaitlyn will be the younger partiers and the more serious older ones will vote for Britt. That's what I watching for. Some great guys for sure but none hVe stood out as of yet

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers  -  Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 8:11 am

Can I hang out with you guys? Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue May 19, 2015 9:30 am

You sure can :yes: handwave

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue May 19, 2015 10:29 am

Of course, sophie!  Thanks for the great galleries! blowkiss

I like Britt more than Kaitlyn, too.  She comes across a little more serious about it.  Kaitlyn has a little bit of a whiny voice which makes her sound put out.  She also has the habit of licking her teeth while her mouth is closed.  I'm sure it's nerves, but it's annoying.  Another Bachelorette did that too - maybe Ashley?

The whole drunk Ryan thing was gross - why did they show him saying he wanted to r*pe the guys?  Absolutely should have edited that out.  But I loved that he called CH Chris Hansen!  Ha!

Both Bens stood out to me and it seems like TPTB are setting them up for staying awhile - Ben H. with sponsoring a child and especially Ben Z. with his story of losing his mom - shades of Chris L.  Love him.  I really liked Joshua the welder.  He seemed so sweet - loved the metal rose he made.  Shawn, Ian and was it Tanner (the due diligence guy?) seemed to get a lot of air time.  I thought I'd like Jared, but the "Love Man" superhero thing was a little sappy.

I will miss tonight live, but try to catch up tomorrow!  Great to see everyone here!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue May 19, 2015 11:07 am

I was so excited about the season and the premiere felt so underwhelming. Neither lead was captivating and the men were so so. I might sit this season out.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 11:23 am

SafronSahara wrote:I was so excited about the season and the premiere felt so underwhelming. Neither lead was captivating and the men were so so.  I might sit this season out.

Well I havent seen the Premiere yet, planning to watch it just before part 2 tonight (2 to 4 am my time was a bit stiff!) I think i will watch, but more to get to know the guys, in case one of them in the next bachelor and some of them might be found this summer on BIP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 19, 2015 5:57 pm

Hello. I have just started watching The Bacholerette 11 and it's kind of craaaaaazy! Two bachelorettes? It's my first bachelorette as the only "Bachelor experience" I have is the Bachelor NZ. Britt seems gorgeous but a little over the top and Kaitlyn comes across as funny and really cool. Some of the men are great but some are completely kooky. So far I like Ian, Joshua and JJ but I'm 30 minutes in!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 19, 2015 5:58 pm

Ohhhh. Shawn B just came out of car and asked for group hug. Way to go - excellent way to make both girls feel good.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 19, 2015 6:06 pm

Question - do the guys that don't vote for the girl that wins leave the show? Or do they stay and try and win the heart of the girl they didn't want? Doesn't make sense. btw that ryan guy is an idiot! Who would make the effort to go on a show like this and then get stinking drunk on the first night.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 19, 2015 6:22 pm

Ben Z is a hotty! There have been 10 previous "The Bachelorettes" that I've never seen. I've been missing out! Britt comes across as overly dramatic and a bit gushy. So far Kaitlyn is my favourite.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 19, 2015 6:22 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Question - do the guys that don't vote for the girl that wins leave the show? Or do they stay and try and win the heart of the girl they didn't want? Doesn't make sense.  btw that ryan guy is an idiot! Who would make the effort to go on a show like this and then get stinking drunk on the first night.
Who? Apparently someone every season.  no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 19, 2015 6:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Question - do the guys that don't vote for the girl that wins leave the show? Or do they stay and try and win the heart of the girl they didn't want? Doesn't make sense.  btw that ryan guy is an idiot! Who would make the effort to go on a show like this and then get stinking drunk on the first night.
Who? Apparently someone every season.  no no

Really! I'm a newbie so haven't seen that before. Even the girls on The Bachelor? Don't they have to take time off their lives and work to do this show and then they waste their time by getting drunk on the first episode. Nuts!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

+25
CarrieA
AllAboutLove
stuckinsc
Jolena
Ladybug82
Linds911
Maggenzm
Rolly
happygolucky
mercieme
Sprite